How Trump Can Improve His Approval Ratings

Crooked Donnie is smarter than that
Trump Corporation just got a 50% tax cut and guess who the major shareholder is?
The inheritance tax has been discarded......so guess who now gets billions of dollars tax free?
Income tax is for suckers....Crooked Donnie knows that

So will the millions of middle class americans when they see their paychecks go up on February 1st.

for the record, you cant cut taxes for someone who pays no taxes. But you can get him a job by putting more spendable money in the hands of employers.

why is economics so hard for liberals?

The middle class will see $20 a week if they are lucky
That will be negated by fewer deductions and higher healthcare costs

Crooked Donnie just saved billions

so did Crooked Hillary. crooked Pelosi, crooked Schumer, crooked Rosie, crooked Reid, crooked McCain, crooked Gates, crooked Soros, crooked Biden.

Yes, the rich benefit from tax cuts, but so do average americans. BTW, 10% of a billion is more than 10% of 50K. So if you make more, you pay more.

you on the left are just jealous of successful people, unless they are liberal democrats, then you love the evil rich. you are a fricken hypocrite.

The difference is that Democrats voted AGAINST those tax cuts

Republicans like Crooked Donnie voted to enrich themselves

yes, the dems voted against a bill that would help all americans by lowering their taxes and creating jobs. you called it right (winger)

No, it adds debt for all Americans

$1.5 trillion of debt to be given to the wealthy

The other 47 percent who do not pay taxes are also following the law
If they are "freeloaders" so is Fat Donnie

No one is saying they're breaking the law. Makes you wonder, though, why they or their handlers would scream bloody murder if someone who does pay taxes gets a tax cut.

The thought does come to mind that it's a little irrational to complain that Trump gave himself a tax cut while simultaneously complaining that he doesn't pay taxes.

Trump Corporation just got a 50% tax cut and guess who the major shareholder is?
The inheritance tax has been discarded......so guess who now gets billions of dollars tax free?

So will the millions of middle class americans when they see their paychecks go up on February 1st.

for the record, you cant cut taxes for someone who pays no taxes. But you can get him a job by putting more spendable money in the hands of employers.

It sounds like the consensus is that Trump DOES pay taxes. So I guess we won't hear that particular complaint any more.

Easy enough.......Show me his tax returns

No one is saying they're breaking the law. Makes you wonder, though, why they or their handlers would scream bloody murder if someone who does pay taxes gets a tax cut.

The thought does come to mind that it's a little irrational to complain that Trump gave himself a tax cut while simultaneously complaining that he doesn't pay taxes.

It sounds like the consensus is that Trump DOES pay taxes. So I guess we won't hear that particular complaint any more.

Why? The complaint now is that he got a big tax cut in the tax reform bill. That's impossible if he's not actually paying any. Therefore, he is.

Why? The complaint now is that he got a big tax cut in the tax reform bill. That's impossible if he's not actually paying any. Therefore, he is.

Why?

Because Crooked Donnie claims this tax bill is costing him Bigly
Lets see....otherwise we can only assume he is lying

Why?

If it's costing him, he must be paying taxes. That's the point. So we shouldn't be hearing that little bit of nonsense any more. I mean, it's not like he just didn't pay what he owed and got appointed to run the Treasury. That would be bad.

No negative responses, of course.

‘The joint fundraising committee of President Trump's reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee released a three-question "Inaugural Year Approval Poll" that offers readers no option to give a negative assessment of the president's first year in office. The only options for "how would you rate President Trump's first year in office" are "great," "good," "okay" and "other."

Visitors are also asked the same question of former President Barack Obama's first year in office, but that question provides "poor" as an additional response option.’

Trump approval poll offers no negative options, asks about media coverage of Trump's approval rating - CBS News

This is clearly among the most arrogant, inane, and dishonest ‘administrations.’
He could go to Kenya and be eaten by cannibals .... who would then die of toxic poisoning.

Why?

If it's costing him, he must be paying taxes. That's the point. So we shouldn't be hearing that little bit of nonsense any more. I mean, it's not like he just didn't pay what he owed and got appointed to run the Treasury. That would be bad.

Crooked Donnie is saving billions with the bill he just signed

Why?

I'm not sure he pays a dime in taxes anyway

Why?

That's the whole point, isn't it? If he doesn't pay taxes, then he can't give himself a giant tax cut. Yet both complaints echo endlessly. How do people reconcile such clearly contradictory ideas?

Why?

So you're saying he pays taxes, because the only way a tax cut saves him so much is if he's already paying that much. I guess that settles it, Trump pays billions in taxes. Thus you have stated.

Why?

Now, the Trump corporation has had its taxes cut in half
Guess who owns most of it?

Why?

So you're saying he pays taxes, because the only way a tax cut saves him so much is if he's already paying that much. I guess that settles it, Trump pays billions in taxes. Thus you have stated.

Federal Taxes? Only the common people pay that
Corporate Taxes? That is his cash cow, just got cut in half
Estate Taxes? Save the Trumps a billion when he dies

Why?

Ummm, Alex can I have Crooked Russian Oligarchs for $100?

Why?

Either he pays taxes or he doesn't. Sounds like you're saying he pays a lot in taxes.

so did Crooked Hillary. crooked Pelosi, crooked Schumer, crooked Rosie, crooked Reid, crooked McCain, crooked Gates, crooked Soros, crooked Biden.

Yes, the rich benefit from tax cuts, but so do average americans. BTW, 10% of a billion is more than 10% of 50K. So if you make more, you pay more.

you on the left are just jealous of successful people, unless they are liberal democrats, then you love the evil rich. you are a fricken hypocrite.

The difference is that Democrats voted AGAINST those tax cuts

Republicans like Crooked Donnie voted to enrich themselves

yes, the dems voted against a bill that would help all americans by lowering their taxes and creating jobs. you called it right (winger)

No, it adds debt for all Americans

$1.5 trillion of debt to be given to the wealthy

Who the fuck do you think pays the government's bills? Not the poor, not those on welfare, not illegals, the govenment's bills are paid by top earners, corporations, and middle America. A thriving economy creates more jobs and hence more tax payments to the government.

But since you brought it up, who is on the hook for the 9 trillion that Obama added to the national debt?

you wouldn't understand them. If he was violating any tax laws the IRS would be screaming about it. Guys like him get audited every year. I am quite sure his returns are in 100% compliance with the tax code.

Now, if you don't like the tax code, call a democrat in congress, they wrote most of it.

you wouldn't understand them. If he was violating any tax laws the IRS would be screaming about it. Guys like him get audited every year. I am quite sure his returns are in 100% compliance with the tax code.

Now, if you don't like the tax code, call a democrat in congress, they wrote most of it.

Like I keep saying, (and being ignored), it's not like Trump just didn't pay his tax bill and then got appointed to run the Treasury. You are correct though. The IRS is not going to ignore possible problems in the tax returns of billionaires. It's why they hire all those tax attorneys to do their taxes.

Forum List

Back