How to win back the women's and Latinos' vote....

riiiiiiiiiiight................ like the basket of deplorables wasn't embraced?

Nobody knew what the fuck she was talking about....an old hag's phrase.

is it? who knew. doesn't change the fact that nobody was offended by it except for some limp wrists. oh & of course trump.

then there's the 'puppet' comment..............

trump-putin-puppet.jpg

<<snicker>>

No Puppet, No Puppet
You're the Puppet

trump-putin-puppet.jpg

One of the most juvenile responses in debate history

Actually the fact that your first woman president is a former First Lady, instead of making it on her own, is the Opposite of you coming a long way.

And shove your poorly educated shit up your ass, you asshole.
How many Presidents have made it on their own?

Hillary got exposure as First Lady. Exposure that revealed she was very smart, had good political instincts and was a hard worker

No other First Lady was able to parlay that exposure into a political career that led to the presidency

Most other first ladies were probably not interested in pursuing a political career after their husbands term.

Yes, most presidents have serious connections that helped launch them, I am sure.
ught & apparently still do
I don't know how many of them STARTED out with their first office being a national one.

My point is that it contradicts the Feminist Narrative. She did NOT make it own her own.

She has NOT come a long way. SHe rode her husband to where she is today.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.... just wow. did you ever stop to think that whether or not they WANTED to pursue a political career, wasn't gonna happen was because the opportunity wasn't there, but great resistance to it by knuckledraggers such as *YOU* was? they thought ( & still do) that we weren't capable of deciding on such complex & demanding issues & actually governing them... after all, we shouldn't worry our pretty little heads off & let the 'boys' handle it, right? you need to pick your fucking knuckles up off the ground when you walk, dude.

I'm not sure what point you think you are making or arguing against. BTW, Fuck you.

Regardless of your insulting hysteria, my point stands.

Hillary rode her husband's career to high office.

Her story is NOT a "You've come a long way baby" Feminist Victory.

<pfffft> a little defensive 'eh? no surprise there. oh & BTW, you don't get to decide, because the very FACT that she is a woman & got as far as she did pre clinton days means she went quite far. lol... when you have a vagina, then you get a say in it, honey.

:fu:

Standard lib piece of shit tactic. Be incredibly insulting and then act like there is something wrong with the person being insulting back.

Well fuck you some more.

Regardless of my lack of vagina, I have a say in it. (another standard lib tactic. To find excuses to dismiss people they can't intimidate)

She rode her husband's career to high office. Her's is no feminist narrative.

It is the height of hypocrisy to claim otherwise.

"Pre clinton"? Like the 70S or the 80s were the Dark Ages? LOL!!!

BTW, the first woman elected to the Senate was in 1932.

Now that was coming a long way.

Hillary is such an insider, she is more Institution than woman.

True.....Want to guess WHICH party she was and which party sat in the WH???

Clinton will be the historic first woman CIC.................AND, there's a good possibility that NV will elect the first LATINA senator.

As a white male, I can honestly state that MY party is a hell of a lot more inclusive than....you know who.

Clinton will be the historic first woman CIC.................AND, there's a good possibility that NV will elect the first LATINA senator.

As a white male, I can honestly state that MY party is a hell of a lot more inclusive than....you know who.

1. DOn't care. my point stands. You act like Hillary had no choice but to ride her husband's career to high office. I have demonstrated that to be false.

2. It is telling that you judge people by the groups they fall in, more than the policies or their accomplishments.

1. DOn't care. my point stands. You act like Hillary had no choice but to ride her husband's career to high office. I have demonstrated that to be false.

2. It is telling that you judge people by the groups they fall in, more than the policies or their accomplishments.

How many First Ladies has there been?

How many became President of the United States?

How many women have been married to powerful men?

1 plus 1 equals you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.

Anyone who runs for president has a choice

Being a First Lady has never been a springboard to higher political office. Especially the Presidency

How many Presidents have made it on their own?

Hillary got exposure as First Lady. Exposure that revealed she was very smart, had good political instincts and was a hard worker

No other First Lady was able to parlay that exposure into a political career that led to the presidency

Most other first ladies were probably not interested in pursuing a political career after their husbands term.

Yes, most presidents have serious connections that helped launch them, I am sure.
I don't know how many of them STARTED out with their first office being a national one.

My point is that it contradicts the Feminist Narrative. She did NOT make it own her own.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.... just wow. did you ever stop to think that whether or not they WANTED to pursue a political career, wasn't gonna happen was because the opportunity wasn't there, but great resistance to it by knuckledraggers such as *YOU* was? they thought ( & still do) that we weren't capable of deciding on such complex & demanding issues & actually governing them... after all, we shouldn't worry our pretty little heads off & let the 'boys' handle it, right? you need to pick your fucking knuckles up off the ground when you walk, dude.

I'm not sure what point you think you are making or arguing against. BTW, Fuck you.

<pfffft> a little defensive 'eh? no surprise there. oh & BTW, you don't get to decide, because the very FACT that she is a woman & got as far as she did pre clinton days means she went quite far. lol... when you have a vagina, then you get a say in it, honey.

Standard lib piece of shit tactic. Be incredibly insulting and then act like there is something wrong with the person being insulting back.

Well fuck you some more.

Regardless of my lack of vagina, I have a say in it. (another standard lib tactic. To find excuses to dismiss people they can't intimidate)

ooooOOOOOOOOOoooooo one woman in 1932 erases any gender discrimination that ever occurred. that's kinda like the 'fact' many poorly educated people think there is no more racism because a black man became prez.

btw... how many applications or job offers have you ever come across back in the 70's/80's that asked YOU if you were currently pregnant or plan on having children in the near future 'eh?

lol................... bite me.

How many First Ladies has there been?

How many women have been married to powerful men?

1 plus 1 equals you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.

I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

My point was that Hillary rode her husband's career to high office.

For her and her partisans to claim that her rise is some feminist epic, is complete bullshit.

Her path was very old fashioned.

Anyone who runs for president has a choice

Being a First Lady has never been a springboard to higher political office. Especially the Presidency

Sure, she is the first First Lady to use her Husband's career to launch into high office.

But she is hardly the first woman to be the woman behind the man in order to gain status and power.

Her path is a refutation of Feminism, not a celebration of it.

For you or her to use the Feminist Card is an exercise in dishonesty and hypocrisy.

Which is another way of saying "liberalism".

Well fuck you some more.

ooooOOOOOOOOOoooooo one woman in 1932 erases any gender discrimination that ever occurred. that's kinda like the 'fact' many poorly educated people think there is no more racism because a black man became prez.

btw... how many applications or job offers have you ever come across back in the 70's/80's that asked YOU if you were currently pregnant or plan on having children in the near future 'eh?

Your use of such hyperbolic strawmen demonstrates that YOU yourself do not believe that you can honestly dispute my point.

IN effect you have admitted that I am right and that you are wrong.

My point stands,

(if you want to go back and actually address what I said, I will respond to your new attempt)

Yes, good ol' moronic Trump throws out such "wonderful" phrases as, "what a nasty woman" and "bad hombres"......That's the way to do it, you racist and misogynistic orange clown.....LOL

He knows how to deal with nasty morons, such as yourself.

Not, not all women are like that, even though you apparently believe so.

Well fuck you some more.

Your use of such hyperbolic strawmen demonstrates that YOU yourself do not believe that you can honestly dispute my point.

IN effect you have admitted that I am right and that you are wrong.

My point stands,

(if you want to go back and actually address what I said, I will respond to your new attempt)

lol... your point does not stand. but you go ahead & try to convince yourself of it. i gave you all the verifiable concrete proof w/ links you need & the last was certainly NOT a strawman. just like your oligarchy wanna-be... you are a very confused human being & anybody that challenges you - you go into 'repeat' mode.

your point is invalid. thanx for playing though, correll.... you are the epitome of a trumpster.

All the GOP needs is for the women to be put one-by-one in a small closet with the WHITE BILL COSBY for 5 minutes, have them step out, and have The Enabler waiting on them outside to 'finish them off'. :p

All the GOP needs is for the women to be put one-by-one in a small closet with the WHITE BILL COSBY for 5 minutes, have them step out, and have The Enabler waiting on them outside to 'finish them off'. :p

But only Donny FeelnGroper is running for President

The ENABLER is running for President and her husband, the WHITE BILL COSBY, is tagging along as '1st Sexual Predator'...

The ENABLER is running for President and her husband, the WHITE BILL COSBY, is tagging along as '1st Sexual Predator'...

Yes, blame the victim

But it is Donny Grabembythepussy that has to convince the women of America that......Nobody has more respect for women than I do

Last edited:
Keep pushing those False Narratives, RW...it's the only way you have a case. Hillary is nicknamed THE ENABLER because that's all she did - blame the victim. Actually, that's not true...she also demonized them, insulted them, bullied them, threatened them, and silenced them.

Keep pushing those False Narratives, RW...it's the only way you have a case. Hillary is nicknamed THE ENABLER because that's all she did - blame the victim. Actually, that's not true...she also demonized them, insulted them, bullied them, threatened them, and silenced them.

How is playing back what Trump says.......a false narrative?

Was Melania an "enabler" when Donny was out grabbing pussies?

Forum List

Back