How to reduce gun deaths in US

The problem for you is that we have civil rights and the 2nd Amendment

Most Americans support gun ownership

So lefties have to lie to them and pretend that you dont want to confiscate their guns
Ahh so you won't answer the question and fall back on accusations.

Really dude...if you can't handle a simple question like this...you're truly hopeless.

Stop arming people and you stop having people injured or killed by guns.

I think you really like when people get shot. You have some sort of bizarre bloodlust that makes you enjoy it. Am I right?

Hey...if you're going to toss around accusations...I can too right? What are you going to do...shoot me?

Enforcing existing laws is great...I've said repetedly on this thread that I'm all for it.

Try to wrap your two working brain cells (if you have that many) around the concept though...

If you stop arming people, you solve the problem instead of just treating it.

What would you rather have...a guy in lock up for 30 years and paying for his food, shelter, medical, dental ,etc.... or nobody in that cell to start with?

Answer the question instead of just laughing it off.
I want to lock up criminals

You just want to confiscate guns because you think crime will magically disappear

What would happen is that most law abiding citizens would surrender their guns and the criminals would not

As I said: You know you cannot demonstrate your claim to be true.
Thanks for the proof.
It is demonstrated.

1704373521122.png

So you refuse to reduce gun violence by enforcing existing laws?

Of course you do because the lib goal is gun confiscation

The more people who die the better it is for you
That would be wonderful if it was realistic.
Why is that not already happening??

To many guns

I want to lock up criminals

You just want to confiscate guns because you think crime will magically disappear

What would happen is that most law abiding citizens would surrender their guns and the criminals would not
Look at countries that don’t have more guns than people and you have your answer

That would be wonderful if it was realistic.
Why is that not already happening??

To many guns
It isnt happening because the left refuses to lock up criminals

Anyone who wants to buy as many guns as they can afford can do so no questions asked at a gun show. No ID...no background check. Right?

We have video that proves it.
There is a loophole surrounding private gun sales

But your side is so radical and untrustworthy that no reasonable compromise is possible

There is a loophole surrounding private gun sales

But your side is so radical and untrustworthy that no reasonable compromise is possible
so few firearms are sold that way at gun shows as to make it meaningless. The seller has to PAY a fee and rent the space and the law prevents a private citizen from selling a large number of private firearms. They would need a license for that.

Her side is incapable of compromise, for they have nothing to offer in return for what they want.
Not that they would offer it if they did.
They seek acquiescence, not compromise.
I agree

Which is why I dont bother offering any concessions on the gun show loophole

The libs will take whatever they can get and then demand more

Forum List

Back