How to reduce gun deaths in US

However law abiding Americans have a constitutional right to own guns

My idea REDUCES gun deaths without infringing on civil rights
Other nations have all but eliminated gun deaths...

Clearly they are doing something right, we are doing something wrong.

Other nations have all but eliminated gun deaths...

Clearly they are doing something right, we are doing something wrong.
If you want to be “other nations” I suggest you go there

Find some place where people dont die

Some place where no one suffers from depression and wants to kill themselves

Someplace where criminals respect the rights of others and you will be perfectly safe

But at least stop repeating that lib lie about not wanting to take all the guns away from law abiding citizens

Because you are a clear and present danger to my rights as an American citizen

If you want to be “other nations” I suggest you go there

Find some place where people dont die

Some place where no one suffers from depression and wants to kill themselves

Someplace where criminals respect the rights of others and you will be perfectly safe

But at least stop repeating that lib lie about not wanting to take all the guns away from law abiding citizens

Because you are a clear and present danger to my rights as an American citizen
I see that facts have made you uncomfortable and thusly you've resorted to "if you don't like it leave" tactic.

30K gun deaths a year actually is a problem that is unique to the US only because of the 2nd Amendment... It has nothing to do with demographics, our "traditions" or heritage. Its a dumbass law that was passed before there were zippers or street lights. The founders got a lot of stuff right. The 2nd Amendment wasn't one of them.

I'm not sure why you think locking gun offenders up is going to stop it. Your fellow gun nut in Uvalde didn't violate a single law until he started killing kids.

suicides happen with or without firearms retard and that is about 30000 of those deaths.
A suicide attempt with a gun is pretty damn final.

Other methods not so much

And a lot of murders and especially mass murders are actually suicides

I see that facts have made you uncomfortable and thusly you've resorted to "if you don't like it leave" tactic.

30K gun deaths a year actually is a problem that is unique to the US only because of the 2nd Amendment... It has nothing to do with demographics, our "traditions" or heritage. Its a dumbass law that was passed before there were zippers or street lights. The founders got a lot of stuff right. The 2nd Amendment wasn't one of them.

I'm not sure why you think locking gun offenders up is going to stop it. Your fellow gun nut in Uvalde didn't violate a single law until he started killing kids.
I am uncomfortable with libs who want to take my civil rights away

Libs are liars who deny wanting to grab all the guns and that offends me

Locking up gun offenders would deprive the gun grabbing left a major issue since gun deaths would go way down

What you should worry about is the cancer that is the modern lib culture that is driving people insane

Last edited:
Why do you constantly act like a totally stupid asshole, Jack? If you are half as dense as you feign to be then you are too dumb to possess firearms. It was just a few years back that the State of New York tried to force everyone in the state to turn in all their guns and it was stopped by widespread civil disobedience including by the police and sheriffs themselves who said they would not enforce the law. And since you live just north of New York state, I know you know that.

Now, how many more incidences of expressed and intended desires to confiscate firearms do you need me to list here, jackass?
List em and we'll have something to talk about.

Otherwise, it's just another one of your "evidence" of massive voter fraud "arguments".

You’ve made it plain that you don’t give a shit how many people die because of your gun fetish
I showed you how to reduce gun deaths and you are the one who doesrnt give a shit

I showed you how to reduce gun deaths and you are the one who doesrnt give a shit
And I showed you.

Reduce the number of guns and the problem gets better.

There’s plenty of evidence around the world that I am correct

You’ve made it plain that you don’t give a shit how many people die because of your gun fetish
Says she who wakes every day hoping to hear news of slaughtered children, so she can further push her mindless agenda.

Dead kids make you smile.

Tell us again why you want to ban the AR15.

And I showed you.

Reduce the number of guns and the problem gets better.

There’s plenty of evidence around the world that I am correct
So you refuse to reduce gun violence by enforcing existing laws?

Of course you do because the lib goal is gun confiscation

The more people who die the better it is for you

candycorn

“So you refuse to reduce gun violence by enforcing existing laws?

The more people who die the better it is for you”

Answer the question instead of just laughing it off

candycorn

“So you refuse to reduce gun violence by enforcing existing laws?

The more people who die the better it is for you”

Answer the question instead of just laughing it off
Enforcing existing laws is great...I've said repetedly on this thread that I'm all for it.

Try to wrap your two working brain cells (if you have that many) around the concept though...

If you stop arming people, you solve the problem instead of just treating it.

What would you rather have...a guy in lock up for 30 years and paying for his food, shelter, medical, dental ,etc.... or nobody in that cell to start with?

Answer the question instead of just laughing it off.

Enforcing existing laws is great...I've said repetedly on this thread that I'm all for it.

Try to wrap your two working brain cells (if you have that many) around the concept though...

If you stop arming people, you solve the problem instead of just treating it.

What would you rather have...a guy in lock up for 30 years and paying for his food, shelter, medical, dental ,etc.... or nobody in that cell to start with?

Answer the question instead of just laughing it off.
The problem for you is that we have civil rights and the 2nd Amendment

Most Americans support gun ownership

So lefties have to lie to them and pretend that you dont want to confiscate their guns

Forum List

Back