How to reduce gun deaths in US

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

This woman is a convicted felon who was carrying a firearm illegally

The penalty for that should be a MANDATORY 5 years on jail, with no chance for parole or early release, and cannot non wavered by some asshole lib judge

If gun grabbing libs are serious about reducing gun deaths this is the place to start

If you ask a gun grabbing liberal most of them seem to think that disarming law-abiding citizens is the answer
Who's grabbing guns? I didn't get past that part of the OP. I own guns. No one has grabbed mine yet. No one has even sent me a letter threatening to grab them.
Who are these "grabbers" you speak of? :)

You mean that legal prohibition didn't stop her? Well the only solution to this is another legal prohibition!
Repeating the same mistake over and over is either an indication of insanity or a person who thinks they can get away with whatever the heck they want.

I think you're both.

You're proudly part of the Deep State that gets rid of their critics thru murder, poisoning, or indictment.

You're just a seriously sick fuck with little or no redeeming social value.

The penalty for that should be a MANDATORY 5 years on jail, with no chance for parole or early release, and cannot non wavered by some asshole lib judge

If gun grabbing libs are serious about reducing gun deaths this is the place to start

You could of said something more profound but nooo.

Who's grabbing guns? I didn't get past that part of the OP. I own guns. No one has grabbed mine yet. No one has even sent me a letter threatening to grab them.
Who are these "grabbers" you speak of? :)
The left routinely compares gun ownership in America with foreign countries like England or Australia where guns have been grabbed

Its the left’s gold standard and ultimate goal

The left routinely compares gun ownership in America with foreign countries like England or Australia where guns have been grabbed

There's a good reason for comparing us to other countries. It's because their rates of gun crimes are significantly lower than ours. But that doesn't mean the guns of law abiding citizens are going to be "grabbed" in this country.

This is how we reduce gun deaths.

We treat criminals, dopeheads and crazy people like what they are.

Gun control isn't the answer because we had less gun control 30 years ago and we had a lot less gun crime. Guns didn't change, our society changed.

Honestly I think the first step is if you go out and knowingly, willingly and intentionally kill someone that's an automatic death sentence on the federal side, none of this letting states decide. No appeals, no death row, no nuthouse, you just go right to execution.

Step 2 is you push American pride, morals, values and standards again. Prop up Christian and Catholic church. You bring back the pledge of allegiance in schools. Condemn bad behavior. You encourage family. You reward hard work by making it so people can own a home, take a vacation and all of these other things that encourage being a decent person. You don't even have to be a good person, just a decent person.

We need to train our society to be better. Even just banning guns nationwide will do nothing because if you get rid of all the guns then the criminals, dopeheads and nutballs that want to hurt people will still be here. You can make all the laws you want but those people don't follow the law, we need to make it so those people are not tolerated and eventually they will be vastly diminished.

How do our gun deaths compare to those counties?

Self control
Law-abiding gun owners have self control

Yes there are criminals who do not shoot people every day or even very often

So you might argue that they have self control

Is that your point?

Forum List

Back