How to identify Professional debunkers, Straw men, and shills, concerning 9/11

How to identify Professional debunkers, Straw men, and shills, concerning 9/11.

There are individuals on this and other forums who get paid from certain entities to debunk and refute so called conspiracy theorist posting about the 9/11 attacks.

There are some groups and one in particular that have already identified these men by name, location, and financial transaction records.

I am not here to disclose this information, but I can submit to you an article written that will allow you to be able to identify these men for yourself.

Read the following piece than asked yourself who on this forum does the exact things mentioned in this article.

Debunking The Debunkers

Men who accept money to help prevent the real truth form coming out have sold out their country, and have dissolved any right to American citizenship in my opinion.

there are at least a handful of paid trolls that are shills on here working for the establishment.Its easy as hell to spot them,the ones that are in just complete denial and afraid like divine wind or wicked jester for instance,run off and ignore your points cause they have no answer.

the ones like gomer pyle ollie for instance,are the paid trolls that are shills.they expose that constantly by coming back here everyday constantly posting their lies and propaganda and ignoring evidence and facts.

Jesus Christ could you be any more retarded? No one... literally NO ONE would bother to pay anyone to debate these topics with you fucking idiots. You couldnt be anymore unimportant or removed from the thoughts of normal people. The only time we give you a second thought is when we want to ridicule you for amusement. Get a fucking clue jackass. :lol:

interesting that the only ones that gave you a thank you are retarded morons.:lol::lol:

two of them being paid disinfo agent trolls Gomer Plye Ollie and Moron in the hat who you have let brainwash you cause the truth on government conspiracys like this scares you.:lol::lol::lol::lol: so you can only sling shit in defeat like this like the monkey troll you are.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
four farts in a row from four different trolls:poop::clap2::clap2::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why would the government pay people to discredit people who discredit themselves, like the perfect example quoted here?

your living in denial on that issue.unlike you trolls,us truthers dont have the logic that because the government and media said it happened that way ,that makes it a fact.:lol::lol::lol: and then ignore high creditial experts.
you OCTA'S kill me everytime with that logic.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

four farts in a row from four different trolls:poop::clap2::clap2::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why would the government pay people to discredit people who discredit themselves, like the perfect example quoted here?

your living in denial on that issue.unlike you trolls,us truthers dont have the logic that because the government and media said it happened that way ,that makes it a fact.:lol::lol::lol: and then ignore high creditial experts.
you OCTA'S kill me everytime with that logic.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, you are quite funny. Got any admissible evidence yet? NO? Didn't think so. Carry on.

jet-fuel.jpg

troofers.jpg

Here again is these three characters laughing at you troll morons for buying into their bs hook,line and sinker.:lol::lol: you have ALL proven you were all asleep during junior high science class.:lol::lol: yep,yep,and yep. you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls you are.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

have fun talking to yourselves.I have given you trolls enough attention that you seek as it is.

there are at least a handful of paid trolls that are shills on here working for the establishment.Its easy as hell to spot them,the ones that are in just complete denial and afraid like divine wind or wicked jester for instance,run off and ignore your points cause they have no answer.

the ones like gomer pyle ollie for instance,are the paid trolls that are shills.they expose that constantly by coming back here everyday constantly posting their lies and propaganda and ignoring evidence and facts.

Jesus Christ could you be any more retarded? No one... literally NO ONE would bother to pay anyone to debate these topics with you fucking idiots. You couldnt be anymore unimportant or removed from the thoughts of normal people. The only time we give you a second thought is when we want to ridicule you for amusement. Get a fucking clue jackass. :lol:

interesting that the only ones that gave you a thank you are retarded morons.:lol::lol:

two of them being paid disinfo agent trolls Gomer Plye Ollie and Moron in the hat who you have let brainwash you cause the truth on government conspiracys like this scares you.:lol::lol::lol::lol: so you can only sling shit in defeat like this like the monkey troll you are.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess it's better being accused of being a "paid disinfo troll" than being an imbecile who sends good money to Richard Gage so he can fly to exotic locations like Japan and Australia to "interview" people.

hey,hey look who has arrived,paid agent troll Gomer Pyle Oliie.a troll who goes back and forth and can never make up his mind to keep me on ignore or not.I love it.:lol:

I at least when I make my decison,I dont go back and forth on it like the retard YOU are Gomer.:lol:

This message is hidden because SFC Ollie is on your ignore list

Last edited:
Like clockwork,the OTHER paid troll MORON IN THE HAT arrives on the scene IMMEDIATELY.Your handlers pay you very well the way you arrive so quickly.proof positive you guys are paid trolls.those others are just brainwashed Bush dupes afraid of the truth and since they only see what they WANT to see,they of course will swallow your propaganda hook,line and sinker.

wonder how much longer when the biggest troll of them all candycunt-aka obamerica comes on.anytime soon im sure since he is mentally ill and talks to himself which of course i know thats what you two trolls are doing now since you address people that have you on ignore. how pathetic.lol.:lol::lol::lol:

otherwise you would not be on this thread now.I know your not talking to each other.you suffer from divecunt and candycunt syndrome, the 2 biggest trolls on message boards who love talking to themsleves cause they he so much seek attention.Looks like their bad habits rubbed off on his fellow trolls.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Like clockwork,the OTHER paid troll MORON IN THE HAT arrives on the scene IMMEDIATELY.Your handlers pay you very well the way you arrive so quickly.

It's called e-mail notification. Something you can't afford because you sent all your paper route money to Dicky Gage.

Oh come on Rimjob, everyone knows I emptied my ignore list months ago, I even had a thread about it. You didn't get any votes in the poll that I remember. Anyway, if you should ever have any evidence that is admissible, please let us know. Until then, we'll keep laughing.

And as I have attempted to teach you on previous occasions, Gomer was a pretend Marine, I am a real Soldier. Do try to understand the difference. And have a really crappy day. :lol::lol::lol:

Ill let the two agents trolls play with each other now and talk to themselves.that is so pathetic.candycunt and divecunts pathetic lifestyle has really rubbed off on you two cause again,you didnt come on here to talk to each other.you came on to show how pathetic your lives are addressing someone who has you on ignore because you seek attention since your lives are so pathetic.priceless.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well I have fed you agent trolls enough.shame on me.

Last edited:
Ill let the two agents trolls play with each other now and talk to themselves.that is so pathetic.candycunt and divecunts pathetic lifestyle has really rubbed off on you two cause again,you didnt come on here to talk to each other.you came on to show how pathetic your lives are addressing someone who has you on ignore because you seek attention since your lives are so pathetic.priceless.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awww, isn't that cute. He put me on ignore because he couldn't refute my posts.

I guess that means he won't be sending me the bullshit book he wanted me to read. I'm so heartbroken.

Awww, isn't that cute. He put me on ignore because he couldn't refute my posts.

I guess that means he won't be sending me the bullshit book he wanted me to read. I'm so heartbroken.

He doesn't have anyone on ignore, if he did he wouldn't get his attention fix.

Like clockwork,the OTHER paid troll MORON IN THE HAT arrives on the scene IMMEDIATELY.Your handlers pay you very well the way you arrive so quickly.proof positive you guys are paid trolls.those others are just brainwashed Bush dupes afraid of the truth and since they only see what they WANT to see,they of course will swallow your propaganda hook,line and sinker.

wonder how much longer when the biggest troll of them all candycunt-aka obamerica comes on.anytime soon im sure since he is mentally ill and talks to himself which of course i know thats what you two trolls are doing now since you address people that have you on ignore. how pathetic.lol.:lol::lol::lol:

otherwise you would not be on this thread now.I know your not talking to each other.you suffer from divecunt and candycunt syndrome, the 2 biggest trolls on message boards who love talking to themsleves cause they he so much seek attention.Looks like their bad habits rubbed off on his fellow trolls.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Bullshit-5.jpg

since this thread has done nothing but attract official conspiracy theory apologists retards like Likoate,Daws kid,godboy kid,Irrationalist,Dunceman,
this will be my second to last post.

you should really read this link,.it so much describes you all.But as you and me both know,you are all afraid of the truth about government conspiracys and only see what you want to see, so you wont read it and will just keep letting agents gomer pyle ollie,candycunt-aka obamerica, Rightwinger and Moron in the Hat along with the corporate controlled media brainwash you with their lies and propaganda.

Last edited:

since this thread has done nothing but attract official conspiracy theory apologists trolls like

you should really read this link,.it so much describes you all.But as you and me both know,you are all afraid of the truth about government conspiracys and only see what you want to see so you wont read it and will just keep letting agents gomer pyle ollie and moron in the hat along with the corporate controlled media brainwash you with their lies and propaganda.

Go sit in the corner and color, imbecile.

Great pic of Bush,Cheney and Rumsfield laughing their asses off at the stupid american sheepies that bought into that explanation.:clap2: theur saying while laughing-we sure fooled them big time.they bought it hook,line, and sinker.

and for my LAST post on this thread,hate to toot my own horn but it is so much the truth.these three here-Bush,Cheney,and Rumsfield are laughing at you trolls for being afraid of the truth and letting those agents come on here and brainwash you as well.they again are talking about american sheepies like you that are afraid and in denial saying-we sure fooled them,they bought our explanation about jet fuel hook,line,and sinker.:lol: while laughing their asses off at you for being so gullible worshipping their lies like you do.

meanwhile agent Moron In the Hats handlers are very pleased with him since like the troll he is,his life is so pathetic he comes on here IMMEDIATELY and posts within seconds of my post.How patheitc.

Obviously his handlers are paying him to have email notifications sent to him the second a truther replies,i know that to be true cause agent Fizz once ADMITTED here he has that set up.how pathetic.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Rat In the Hat so much advertises it what an agent he is,you OCTA trolls are so much in denial and afraid though,you cant see it and will refuse to acknowledge it.pathetic.keep on believing agent Rat.He loves you for that.

Meanwhile people who USED to be Bush dupes like yourselves such as J Beaukema and Mad Scientist,are awake and now ADMIT they were Bush dupes in denial and have come over to the side of the truthers where you BUSH dupes never have people like me,Eots or Mr Jones coming over to YOUR side and never will cause the truth that you all are afraid of,always wins out.

Last edited:

Great pic of Bush,Cheney and Rumsfield laughing their asses off at the stupid american sheepies that bought into that explanation.:clap2: theur saying while laughing-we sure fooled them big time.they bought it hook,line, and sinker.

and for my LAST post on this thread,hate to toot my own horn but it is so much the truth.these three here-Bush,Cheney,and Rumsfield are laughing at you trolls for being afraid of the truth and letting those agents come on here and brainwash you as well.they again are talking about american sheepies like you that area afraid and in denial saying-we sure fooled them,they bought our explanation hook,line,and sinker.:lol: while laughing their asses off at you for being so gullible worshippiong their lies like you do.

meanwhile agent Moron In the Hats handlers are very pleased with him since like the troll he is,his life is so pathetic he comes on here IMMEDIATELY and posts within seconds of my post.How patheitc.

Obviously his handlers are paying him to have email notifications sent to him the second a truther replies,i know that to be true cause agent Fizz once ADMITTED here he has that set up.how pathetic.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Rat In the Hat so much advertises it what an agent he is,you OCTA trolls are so much in denial and afraid though,you cant see it and will refuse to acknowledge it.pathetic.keep on believing agent Rat.He loves you for that.

Alright...........is that it?..............all done?
Good.
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

and for my LAST post on this thread,hate to toot my own horn but it is so much the truth.these three here-Bush,Cheney,and Rumsfield are laughing at you trolls for being afraid of the truth and letting those agents come on here and brainwash you as well.they again are talking about american sheepies like you that area afraid and in denial saying-we sure fooled them,they bought our explanation hook,line,and sinker.:lol: while laughing their asses off at you for being so gullible worshippiong their lies like you do.

Now how did 9/11 inside liar know what I said if he has me on ignore???

And yes, we are tracking him. We grabbed his IP address when he watched his favorite utoooobz videos, and implanted a program in his computer that notifies Central Command whenever he opens his browser. Our main computer, Colossus/Guardian, then notifies us as to which site/forum/thread he is viewing so that we can instantly respond.

Many millions of dollars are spent per year on this, just to debunk him. I keep trying to tell Starfleet that a drug rap would be cheaper, but they just want to use up the money that was hidden in the Pentagon.

since this thread has done nothing but attract official conspiracy theory apologists retards like Likoate,Daws kid,godboy kid,Irrationalist,Dunceman,

you should really read this link,.it so much describes you all.But as you and me both know,you are all afraid of the truth about government conspiracys and only see what you want to see, so you wont read it and will just keep letting agents gomer pyle ollie,candycunt-aka obamerica, Rightwinger and Moron in the Hat along with the corporate controlled media brainwash you with their lies and propaganda.
picture-22.png

Forum List

Back