How to identify Professional debunkers, Straw men, and shills, concerning 9/11

Hi, you have received -7 reputation points from Stashman.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are a traitor to your country and should go to Russia

Regards,
Stashman

:lmao:

-7 points. :lol:

Oh dear, I shall sorely miss them. That knocks me down to 707,544 points.

At that rate, I'll catch up to Christophera in about 10 years. :lol:

I was so upset over receiving the same message I almost cried....

With laughter

How to identify Professional debunkers, Straw men, and shills, concerning 9/11.

There are individuals on this and other forums who get paid from certain entities to debunk and refute so called conspiracy theorist posting about the 9/11 attacks.

There are some groups and one in particular that have already identified these men by name, location, and financial transaction records.

I am not here to disclose this information, but I can submit to you an article written that will allow you to be able to identify these men for yourself.

Read the following piece than asked yourself who on this forum does the exact things mentioned in this article.

Debunking The Debunkers

Men who accept money to help prevent the real truth form coming out have sold out their country, and have dissolved any right to American citizenship in my opinion.

Go ahead and name names stash. Better still go into your stash for inspiration and give us some more information about your coverup conspiracy theory.

What's the point? It seems you have all outed yourselves. Now everyone knows.

Fools!

GOTCHA!
You had to wait for us. We knew you were a truther shill from day one. Idiot.:lol::lol::lol:

Hi, you have received -7 reputation points from Stashman.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are a traitor to your country and should go to Russia

Regards,
Stashman

:lmao:

-7 points. :lol:

Oh dear, I shall sorely miss them. That knocks me down to 707,544 points.

At that rate, I'll catch up to Christophera in about 10 years. :lol:

I was so upset over receiving the same message I almost cried....

With laughter
And I thought he was mine and mine alone,,,How to identify... 09-01-2011 11:12 PM Stashman What a traitor to your country you are.

Well, that's certainly convenient, isn't it? If someone disagrees with you, you just claim that they're being paid to, so you can dismiss everything they say without having to look at the facts they present.

And everyone who disagrees with 911 nut job is a paid shrill. Ask him he'll tell you.....

Someone put me on that list of people that have been getting screwed out of a paycheck.

Well, that's certainly convenient, isn't it? If someone disagrees with you, you just claim that they're being paid to, so you can dismiss everything they say without having to look at the facts they present.

And everyone who disagrees with 911 nut job is a paid shrill. Ask him he'll tell you.....

Someone put me on that list of people that have been getting screwed out of a paycheck.
I need you Illuminati I.D.# AND SECRET PASSWORD..

Did you acquire, fill out, and properly send in form S-387 version 2?

did you get the insert for version 2 if not you'll have to start over..

I already did mine and am receiving my 0.04 cents per post, I'm wondering if he followed all the rules with his.

And yes, I did remember to include the sample of my grandmother's DNA. And the drop of my blood in the lower left corner.

I already did mine and am receiving my 0.04 cents per post, I'm wondering if he followed all the rules with his.

And yes, I did remember to include the sample of my grandmother's DNA. And the drop of my blood in the lower left corner.
really ..that's new when I applied they needed a urine sample..guess handling wet envelopes was too time consuming .

really ..that's new when I applied they needed a urine sample..guess handling wet envelopes was too time consuming .

Then you filed the S-377 with the insert, not S-387.

The secret filing location refused to accept form S-377 any longer because TRUTHERS(do not fold, spindle or mutilate) kept trying to join, and kept urinating on the outside of the sample bottles.

Let me guess, You forgot to include the pop-tart and the mercury dime, right?
How did you know? Where do I get a Mercury?

Head to your closest Home Depot. Walk up to the projects desk and put 8 pennies on the counter. Tell them "Billy Bag Of Donuts sent me". They will take the pennies, and tell you to find Judy in lighting. When you find her, give her the secret passphrase, "My Hovercraft Is Full Of Eels". She will give you a small package of light bulbs. Take them home and break them one by one until the Mercury dime falls out.

Forum List

Back