How to identify a racist...........

No, I just amazed a woman whose hapless foriegn policy alienated just about the entire planet had any business lecturing the president on foreign affairs...

I guess the GOP was going to put up Jeffrey Dahmner to refute Michelle's nutrition initiatives next....

Poor Joe Bob.....what a racist pigfucker you are.....tell you mentioned someone else's service....tell us kid....where did you serve?

US ARmy, 1981-1992, MOS 76Y30. Got out as a staff Sergeant. Twice awarded the Army Achievement Medal.

The army's version of a participation award. :lmao:

Poor Joe Bob.....what a racist pigfucker you are.....tell you mentioned someone else's service....tell us kid....where did you serve?

US ARmy, 1981-1992, MOS 76Y30. Got out as a staff Sergeant. Twice awarded the Army Achievement Medal.

Anyways__ 12 years in the service and you only achieved junior personnel awards. Guess you were a boon to the fighting boys in green like you are a boon to the boys of this board.

Actually, I had the most awesome job in the Army, I was a supply sergeant. Two guys you always want to be your friend in the Army. The Supply Sergeant and the Head Cook.

I got some other medals as well... but somehow, I don't think you know enough about the military to understand them... since you dodged the "MOS" question...

Incidently, left at the rank of E-6. Only about 1% of guys who enlist ever make it that far.

Last edited:
What racism?

don't holsdyour breath until they answer that question, and if they do the answer will be contrived.

You are a racist!

Why?

because I said so, that's why!

when you talk about birth certificates and welfare waivers and "he doesn't understand America", you are trying to turn him into some "other".

In short. Racism.

And Romney has fully embraced it.
:lmao: Just as I thought: "You don't like Obama, so you're RACIST!!!"

You got nothin'. Moron.

Anyways__ 12 years in the service and you only achieved junior personnel awards. Guess you were a boon to the fighting boys in green like you are a boon to the boys of this board.

Actually, I had the most awesome job in the Army, I was a supply sergeant. Two guys you always want to be your friend in the Army. The Supply Sergeant and the Head Cook.

I got some other medals as well... but somehow, I don't think you know enough about the military to understand them... since you dodged the "MOS" question...

Incidently, left at the rank of E-6. Only about 1% of guys who enlist ever make it that far.

Maybe make it to that specific position; not 'that far.' The army is not kicking out 99 percent of their guys. Good to see you spin your army record like you do your politics.

And they put you in a warehouse b/c who would want their lives in your hands? :lmao:

You got nothin'. Moron.

No, it's more like, "I'm willing to support a man I don't like, who belongs to a weird cult, because the Black guy did things I used to support."

Frankly, if Obama were white and Republican, you'd be for carving him on Mount Rushmore right now.... and you know it.

You got nothin'. Moron.

No, it's more like, "I'm willing to support a man I don't like, who belongs to a weird cult, because the Black guy did things I used to support."

Frankly, if Obama were white and Republican, you'd be for carving him on Mount Rushmore right now.... and you know it.

Frankly, if Obama were white, idiots like you never would have put him in office; but to reply specifically to your farce; we detest what Obama has done; not his skin color and you damn well know it. Your argument is as phony as your lie that we wouldn't accept Reagan if he were alive today. Dude__ he is the exact antithesis of Obama.

You got nothin'. Moron.

Frankly, if Obama were white, idiots like you never would have put him in office; but to reply specifically to your farce; we detest what Obama has done; not his skin color and you damn well know it. Your argument is as phony as your lie that we wouldn't accept Reagan if he were alive today. Dude__ he is the exact antithesis of Obama.

Um... really.

In some ways, Reagan was more liberal.

Could you see Obama raising taxes the way Reagan did in 1986?

How about granting 3 million Illegal Aliens outright Amnesty. Not a path to citizenship, but outright amnesty.

Reagan put as many pro-choice justices on the court as Obama did... two.

The fact is, you guys have descended into a swamp of crazy and racist, and you don't even see it. The man has you all completely unhinged.

Um... really.

How about granting 3 million Illegal Aliens outright Amnesty. Not a path to citizenship, but outright amnesty.

The fact is, you guys have descended into a swamp of crazy and racist, and you don't even see it. The man has you all completely unhinged.

The tax raise you refer to is a slight raise in capital gains. Reagan lowered income tax from 70 to 28 percent you lying scum.

Um... really.

The tax raise you refer to is a slight raise in capital gains. Reagan lowered income tax from 70 to 28 percent you lying scum.

And then he raised it back up to about 36... But more to the point, it's what he raised that was interesting.

It wasn't just the increases, it was the closing of loopholes and deductions. For instance, Credit Card interest used to be tax deducatable. Not after Reagan got through with it. Changes he made in the way real estate was taxed probably caused the 1990 recession.

The probelm with the "70% top rate" was that no one ever actually paid that. There were all sorts of deductions and loopholes and tax shelters to avoid it, and unless you were really bad with your money, you used them... but Reagan closed many of them.

This is why Bush had to issue his "Read My Lips" statement. Because so many "conservatives" were upset that Reagan had raised taxes and made a deal with Democrats.

Um... really.

And then he raised it back up to about 36... But more to the point, it's what he raised that was interesting.

It wasn't just the increases, it was the closing of loopholes and deductions. For instance, Credit Card interest used to be tax deducatable. Not after Reagan got through with it. Changes he made in the way real estate was taxed probably caused the 1990 recession.

The probelm with the "70% top rate" was that no one ever actually paid that. There were all sorts of deductions and loopholes and tax shelters to avoid it, and unless you were really bad with your money, you used them... but Reagan closed many of them.

This is why Bush had to issue his "Read My Lips" statement. Because so many "conservatives" were upset that Reagan had raised taxes and made a deal with Democrats.

Not that I'd take your word for any of that shit__ as I showed how you'll easily mislead for any reason__ but if Reagan did compromise on taxes with Dems in the house then so damn be it. He increased prosperity and he won a fucking cold war. Yea__ the Obama model was Carter. You're now oh for fucking two T-Bitch. Oh for three if you count the FDR years.

Not really... that video was just a load of crap from racists who don't like their racism pointed out.

Not that many of them try to sound as reasonable as "Bob". Most of them just come right out and use the "N-word".

The only people I know who regularly use the N-word are all good loyal Democrats.

Not really... that video was just a load of crap from racists who don't like their racism pointed out.

Not that many of them try to sound as reasonable as "Bob". Most of them just come right out and use the "N-word".

The only people I know who regularly use the N-word are all good loyal Democrats.

I know way more libs that use the word; but I won't pretend that it's the exclusive province of those on the left. Hell__ I use the word on principle and I'm conservative (and not racist).

Not that I'd take your word for any of that shit__ as I showed how you'll easily mislead for any reason__ but if Reagan did compromise on taxes with Dems in the house then so damn be it. He increased prosperity and he won a fucking cold war. Yea__ the Obama model was Carter. You're now oh for fucking two T-Bitch. Oh for three if you count the FDR years.

Oh, Reagan didn't "win" the Cold War.

The USSR collapsed for the same reason every other empire does.

and the Middle Class has been in decline since Reagan...

Obviously, you are too young to remember any of this shit, like what America was like when we HAD a middle class.

You got nothin'. Moron.

It's funny when people who are unable to think for themselves tell me what I think. :lol:

You and your irrational hatred of Mormons have no business lecturing anyone else on bigotry.

Oh, Reagan didn't "win" the Cold War.

The USSR collapsed for the same reason every other empire does.

and the Middle Class has been in decline since Reagan...

Obviously, you are too young to remember any of this shit, like what America was like when we HAD a middle class.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

Forum List

Back