How to identify a racist...........

You just keep finding new ways to reveal how stupid you are.

We have 16 countries to deal with where we used to have one... Half of them are run by dictators... Whole lawless regions we can't control....

Again, how is this a good thing for us again?

You are an ignorant buffoon and seem to have no idea of the history of the Soviet Union or the 20th century in general.

A University gave me a degree in history... So I think I'd say otherwise.

This is the part where you start spewing expletives... You really need to see someone about that.

One particular way to identify racists are those individuals who seem to single out black people as the target of their ire, as long as said black people are either liberal or members of the democratic party. Or more accurately, black people who are NOT conservative/republican.

Oh sure, these individuals sing the praise of a VERY select few individuals, those who are conservative and/or republican. But the entire rest of the population? Dirt to them. Lazy, worthless good for nothings eating government cheese and sucking off the teat of Government.

When your feelings about a race plays out as the equation of

(Entire racial population) - (The ones that conform enough to me that I like) = (The ones I don't like)

Things are bad.
Oh, but the left's treatment of black conservatives is different. Somehow. It just is.

Right?

And frankly, given the chaos that has followed the fall of the USSR, I'm not sure why any of you think it's a good thing.

You just keep finding new ways to reveal how stupid you are.

We have 16 countries to deal with where we used to have one... Half of them are run by dictators... Whole lawless regions we can't control....

Again, how is this a good thing for us again?

We couldn't control the USSR, dumbass. :lol:

LMAO @ Joe!!!
While most self respecting liberals on these boards are steering clear Joe has apparently taken shit tons of offense to the "big secret" of some of the limpest liberal rhetoric around being so blatantly displayed in this hilarious video.

Cling to that race card with a death grip Joey. It's all you got buddy.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Public school, right? :lmao:

No, Catholic School Which is why I'd like to burn every church in the country to the ground.

And frankly, given the chaos that has followed the fall of the USSR, I'm not sure why any of you think it's a good thing.
Yeah. FUCK freedom, right? Those stupid little countries were MUCH better off under Soviet rule.

Right?[/QUOTE]

Probably better than they are now.. A lot of these countries are racked by civil war, have far worse governments, and have slipped from "Second World" (what we used to call Eastern Block nations) to "THird World"

No, they didn't.

I'm sure this is what they teach you at RW home Skule, but people were predicting the breakup of the USSR long before Reagan got there for exactly the same reason why EVERY other empire eventually collapses.

Because when you have 150 million Russians holding sway over 300 million Non-Russians, those Non-Russians are eventually going to ask why...

But clearly, you don't even understand American history or even basic logic.

Joe you aren't real bright....are you related to the real Biden?

You love Jimmy Carter too, don't you?

I voted for Reagan. Both times. I still think that was the right choice.

But I'm also a realist. The USSR Collapsed because Russians no longer wanted to rule and the - Ukranians/Lithuanians/Latvians/Uzbeks, etc... no longer wanted to BE ruled.

Exactly what happened to the French Empire and the British Empire and the Belgian Empire.

The USSR was the last great colonial empire. The USA has endured because besides a rather silly misadventure in the Philippines, we avoided that sort of nonsense.

The Russians fell because they couldn't keep up economically.

Gorby was smart enough to know he had to retool....it was either let go of the satelites or be consumed and fall to a degree that would have been impossible to recover from.

The Soviet Union was ALWAYS all bluster, they would have used nukes against a real opponent because that would have been their ONLY chance. Their equipment was completely out dated and they would have fallen to us rather quickly.

The Russians fell because they couldn't keep up economically.

Gorby was smart enough to know he had to retool....it was either let go of the satelites or be consumed and fall to a degree that would have been impossible to recover from.

The Soviet Union was ALWAYS all bluster, they would have used nukes against a real opponent because that would have been their ONLY chance. Their equipment was completely out dated and they would have fallen to us rather quickly.

And what was your MOS?

Can we see your DD214?

What you all forget is that what caused the fall of the USSR was RUSSIA's unwillingness to play along. While Gorby and his generals struggled for power to keep the USSR alive, Boris Yelstin was the guy who said, "I'll take the Russian Federation out of the USSR, and then you are screwed."

The other factor was the eruption of affection for Democracy WORLDWIDE, not just in the USSR. IN Latin America, in Asia, as well as Europe, people just said, "HEy, we don't have to live like this."

The failure was not of "Communism", it was of totalitarianism in general. (The notable exception being the Middle East.)

Public school, right? :lmao:

No, Catholic School Which is why I'd like to burn every church in the country to the ground.
What a hateful bastard you are.
Yeah. FUCK freedom, right? Those stupid little countries were MUCH better off under Soviet rule.

Right?

Probably better than they are now.. A lot of these countries are racked by civil war, have far worse governments, and have slipped from "Second World" (what we used to call Eastern Block nations) to "THird World"
They have a chance of self-determination.

Moscow never allowed that.

Of course, to retarded leftists indoctrinated with leftist revisionist history, the USSR was the good guys.

...I'd like to burn every church in the country to the ground

There's that tolerance and compassion we've come to know and love...:eusa_whistle:

Why should I have "compassion" for liars and cheats...

I realized religion was a lie when my mother died of cancer after the whole parish prayed for her recovery.

And the nasty old nun who tortured me as a child said, "God must have a reason."

My only regret is that I didn't slam that old witch's head into the nearest wall.

...I'd like to burn every church in the country to the ground

There's that tolerance and compassion we've come to know and love...:eusa_whistle:

I realized religion was a lie when my mother died of cancer after the whole parish prayed for her recovery.

And the nasty old nun who tortured me as a child said, "God must have a reason."

My only regret is that I didn't slam that old witch's head into the nearest wall.

There are too many of us who actually believe in the Constitution JoeBoy....you would never make it through us to brun any Churches.

I don't practice any Religion....but I served to protect it.

Religion does so much evil and so little good, it has little to redeem it. Sorry, this is just a truth. We'd be better off with out these parasites.

Of course, to retarded leftists indoctrinated with leftist revisionist history, the USSR was the good guys.

No, they weren't "good guys".

There are no good guys in history. We whine all day about Stalin's Genocide and ignore slavery and the slaughter of the Native Americans.

The Southern society ladies know the fathers of all the Mulattos on the neighboring plantations, but never their own...

The idea that they traded in a totalitarian government in Moscow for one in the local capital is "Self-determination" is laughable. They traded one dictator for another... Period.

There are too many of us who actually believe in the Constitution JoeBoy....you would never make it through us to brun any Churches.

I don't practice any Religion....but I served to protect it.

Then you're a stupid person. Why protect something that causes so much harm and does so little good?

The ironic thing is, we all knew growing up the priests were pedophiles and you never wanted to be alone in a room with one, but they used that "God" crap to intimidate us all into obedience...

Religion does so much evil and so little good, it has little to redeem it. Sorry, this is just a truth. We'd be better off with out these parasites.

No, they weren't "good guys".

There are no good guys in history. We whine all day about Stalin's Genocide and ignore slavery and the slaughter of the Native Americans.

The Southern society ladies know the fathers of all the Mulattos on the neighboring plantations, but never their own...

The idea that they traded in a totalitarian government in Moscow for one in the local capital is "Self-determination" is laughable. They traded one dictator for another... Period.

What a weak, small, hate filled little man you are.

Forum List

Back