How to identify a racist...........

Horseshit.

Spend a day or two hear and see the hateful stuff said about the President, which goes far beyond his policies.

The fastest way to get a REpublican to hate a position is to get Obama to support it... even it's a position they previously held.

Remember when that Romney staffer tried to say something nice about RomneyCare. The right was ready to lynch her.

Too funny......when Obama learned of his Grandfather's service to a "White" man...he said his first thought that grandpa was a "house ******".....Obama, just like you are is a racist pigfucker.

So do you spend every night touching yourself reading this crap...

I'm guessing you do.

I'm guessing you had a good cry cos you got T'd up___ Like a bitch.

More like a good laugh.

It's funny to watch you guys squirm now that you are being called out on your racism.

But you keep going with that. Keep pretending it's 1988 and you can get away with that shit.

I'm guessing you do.

More like a good laugh.

It's funny to watch you guys squirm now that you are being called out on your racism.

But you keep going with that. Keep pretending it's 1988 and you can get away with that shit.

Poor Joe....you were yelling at the TV last telling Condi she was a "House N***er" weren't you....poor little bigot.

Like "torture", the left has thrown the word "racist" out to so many things that they disagree with, the word is meaningless.

Good job, morons. :clap2:

TRuth- Torture is torture and racism is racism.

That you try to redefine these words to feel better about yourself is kind of telling.

I haven't tried to redefine anything. Stop lying, you dishonest scum.

Oh, wait -- you can't.

I'm guessing you do.

More like a good laugh.

Ain't nobody squirming T-Bitch.

Poor Joe....you were yelling at the TV last telling Condi she was a "House N***er" weren't you....poor little bigot.

No, I just amazed a woman whose hapless foriegn policy alienated just about the entire planet had any business lecturing the president on foreign affairs...

I guess the GOP was going to put up Jeffrey Dahmner to refute Michelle's nutrition initiatives next....

More like a good laugh.

Yeah, birther-boy, you're squirming.

Probably because Romney is still trailing in the polls in what SHOULD be his best week- the convention.

More like a good laugh.

What racism?

don't holsdyour breath until they answer that question, and if they do the answer will be contrived.

You are a racist!

Why?

because I said so, that's why!

Last edited:
More like a good laugh.

Probably because Romney is still trailing in the polls in what SHOULD be his best week- the convention.

You, yourself know that the polls based upon the convention aren't even out yet. And you know there will be a bump when they do, just like the Dems will get their bump. Nice try, T-Bitch.

No, I just amazed a woman whose hapless foriegn policy alienated just about the entire planet had any business lecturing the president on foreign affairs...

I guess the GOP was going to put up Jeffrey Dahmner to refute Michelle's nutrition initiatives next....

Poor Joe Bob.....what a racist pigfucker you are.....tell you mentioned someone else's service....tell us kid....where did you serve?

More like a good laugh.

What racism?

don't holsdyour breath until they answer that question, and if they do the answer will be contrived.

You are a racist!

Why?

because I said so, that's why!

when you talk about birth certificates and welfare waivers and "he doesn't understand America", you are trying to turn him into some "other".

In short. Racism.

And Romney has fully embraced it.

Poor Joe Bob.....what a racist pigfucker you are.....tell you mentioned someone else's service....tell us kid....where did you serve?

US ARmy, 1981-1992, MOS 76Y30. Got out as a staff Sergeant. Twice awarded the Army Achievement Medal.

You, yourself know that the polls based upon the convention aren't even out yet. And you know there will be a bump when they do, just like the Dems will get their bump. Nice try, T-Bitch.

I doubt there will be a bump at all. And usually, these guys get a bump before the convention... McCain did and so did Kerry.

Romney. Meh, not so much.

Forum List

Back