How to identify a racist...........

What racism?

don't holsdyour breath until they answer that question, and if they do the answer will be contrived.

You are a racist!

Why?

because I said so, that's why!

when you talk about birth certificates and welfare waivers and "he doesn't understand America", you are trying to turn him into some "other".

In short. Racism.

And Romney has fully embraced it.

I don't see anyone here talking about birth certificates except for you. There are more white people on welfare. Why are you so racist assuming that whenever someone is condemning welfare, they're talking about black people? You are apparently the one who associates welfare with black people. Why is that? I see you've finally given up playing the conservative. :lol:

:lmao: Just as I thought: "You don't like Obama, so you're RACIST!!!"

You got nothin'. Moron.

No, it's more like, "I'm willing to support a man I don't like, who belongs to a weird cult, because the Black guy did things I used to support."

Frankly, if Obama were white and Republican, you'd be for carving him on Mount Rushmore right now.... and you know it.

Ah, the light bulb goes on, now I see... you're a bigot. And you have the nerve to accuse others of racism. Hypocrisy at its finest. :lol:

Not that I'd take your word for any of that shit__ as I showed how you'll easily mislead for any reason__ but if Reagan did compromise on taxes with Dems in the house then so damn be it. He increased prosperity and he won a fucking cold war. Yea__ the Obama model was Carter. You're now oh for fucking two T-Bitch. Oh for three if you count the FDR years.

Oh, Reagan didn't "win" the Cold War.

The USSR collapsed for the same reason every other empire does.

and the Middle Class has been in decline since Reagan...

Obviously, you are too young to remember any of this shit, like what America was like when we HAD a middle class.

They collapsed trying to compete with us. They had developed a high unsustainable standard. If they wanted to be a second rate oppressive empire then they could have (in theory); but Reagan understood the power of the human ego. I don't care if you give Reagan credit though. I'd be be worried if you did T-Bitch.

You got nothin'. Moron.

No, it's more like, "I'm willing to support a man I don't like, who belongs to a weird cult, because the Black guy did things I used to support."

Frankly, if Obama were white and Republican, you'd be for carving him on Mount Rushmore right now.... and you know it.

Ah, the light bulb goes on, now I see... you're a bigot. And you have the nerve to accuse others of racism. Hypocrisy at its finest. :lol:
No, no, Joe has a good reason to hate Mormons. Just ask him. :lmao:

You got nothin'. Moron.

It's funny when people who are unable to think for themselves tell me what I think. :lol:

You and your irrational hatred of Mormons have no business lecturing anyone else on bigotry.

A shady cult that was started by pedophiles... Hmmmm... why would anyone be against that?

[

They collapsed trying to compete with us. They had developed a high unsustainable standard. If they wanted to be a second rate oppressive empire then they could have (in theory); but Reagan understood the power of the human ego. I don't care if you give Reagan credit though. I'd be be worried if you did T-Bitch.

No, they didn't.

I'm sure this is what they teach you at RW home Skule, but people were predicting the breakup of the USSR long before Reagan got there for exactly the same reason why EVERY other empire eventually collapses.

Because when you have 150 million Russians holding sway over 300 million Non-Russians, those Non-Russians are eventually going to ask why...

But clearly, you don't even understand American history or even basic logic.

I don't see anyone here talking about birth certificates except for you. There are more white people on welfare. Why are you so racist assuming that whenever someone is condemning welfare, they're talking about black people? You are apparently the one who associates welfare with black people. Why is that? I see you've finally given up playing the conservative. :lol:

Well, if "playing conservative" means, "Going along with the religious crazies when they help the wealthy wreck the country", then, yeah.

I was willing to give the GOP one last chance, but they failed me... again.

Point is, Romney tested these slogans. He knows EXACTLY who he is appealling to.

Oh, Reagan didn't "win" the Cold War.

The USSR collapsed for the same reason every other empire does.

and the Middle Class has been in decline since Reagan...

Obviously, you are too young to remember any of this shit, like what America was like when we HAD a middle class.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.[/QUOTE]

What I remember from History was that the Democrats gave us a middle class in this country...

And frankly, given the chaos that has followed the fall of the USSR, I'm not sure why any of you think it's a good thing.

You got nothin'. Moron.

No, you are just too stupid to see the evil of racism is far worse than actually realizing that some religions are just plain retarded.

Actually, all of them are...

Mormonism is the Corky the REtard of religion, though.

One particular way to identify racists are those individuals who seem to single out black people as the target of their ire, as long as said black people are either liberal or members of the democratic party. Or more accurately, black people who are NOT conservative/republican.

Oh sure, these individuals sing the praise of a VERY select few individuals, those who are conservative and/or republican. But the entire rest of the population? Dirt to them. Lazy, worthless good for nothings eating government cheese and sucking off the teat of Government.

When your feelings about a race plays out as the equation of

(Entire racial population) - (The ones that conform enough to me that I like) = (The ones I don't like)

Things are bad.

And frankly, given the chaos that has followed the fall of the USSR, I'm not sure why any of you think it's a good thing.

You just keep finding new ways to reveal how stupid you are.

We have 16 countries to deal with where we used to have one... Half of them are run by dictators... Whole lawless regions we can't control....

Again, how is this a good thing for us again?

One particular way to identify racists are those individuals who seem to single out black people as the target of their ire, as long as said black people are either liberal or members of the democratic party. Or more accurately, black people who are NOT conservative/republican.

Oh sure, these individuals sing the praise of a VERY select few individuals, those who are conservative and/or republican. But the entire rest of the population? Dirt to them. Lazy, worthless good for nothings eating government cheese and sucking off the teat of Government.

When your feelings about a race plays out as the equation of

(Entire racial population) - (The ones that conform enough to me that I like) = (The ones I don't like)

Things are bad.

if you want to know who is singling out whom you need to look no farther than the black on white crime rate

[

No, they didn't.

I'm sure this is what they teach you at RW home Skule, but people were predicting the breakup of the USSR long before Reagan got there for exactly the same reason why EVERY other empire eventually collapses.

Because when you have 150 million Russians holding sway over 300 million Non-Russians, those Non-Russians are eventually going to ask why...

Joe you aren't real bright....are you related to the real Biden?

You love Jimmy Carter too, don't you?

It's funny when people who are unable to think for themselves tell me what I think. :lol:

You and your irrational hatred of Mormons have no business lecturing anyone else on bigotry.

A shady cult that was started by pedophiles... Hmmmm... why would anyone be against that?
Wait -- when did we start talking about Islam? :confused:

You just keep finding new ways to reveal how stupid you are.

We have 16 countries to deal with where we used to have one... Half of them are run by dictators... Whole lawless regions we can't control....

Again, how is this a good thing for us again?

You are an ignorant buffoon and seem to have no idea of the history of the Soviet Union or the 20th century in general.

[

No, they didn't.

Joe you aren't real bright....are you related to the real Biden?

You love Jimmy Carter too, don't you?

I voted for Reagan. Both times. I still think that was the right choice.

But I'm also a realist. The USSR Collapsed because Russians no longer wanted to rule and the - Ukranians/Lithuanians/Latvians/Uzbeks, etc... no longer wanted to BE ruled.

Exactly what happened to the French Empire and the British Empire and the Belgian Empire.

The USSR was the last great colonial empire. The USA has endured because besides a rather silly misadventure in the Philippines, we avoided that sort of nonsense.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

What I remember from History was that the Democrats gave us a middle class in this country...
Public school, right? :lmao:
Yeah. FUCK freedom, right? Those stupid little countries were MUCH better off under Soviet rule.

Right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back