How to Identify a Democrat

You keep stepping into your own Leftist shit. Instead of diverting from the question at hand which YOU brought up, and exhibiting your Trump Derangement Syndrome and intolerance towards people that hold different opinions than your own warped ideology, perhaps you should focus on a Democrat mayor who openly calls for space to be given so that BLM and Antifa terrorist thugs can go about looting and burning down cities and peoples properties. You asked for examples of Democrat scum encouraging and blessing violence and looting, and are now having issues dealing with the facts. Not my problem.

You people still haven't acknowledged the capitol riots were to over throw democracy orchestrated and supported by the big fat idiot president yet getting yourselves in a knot over a mayor.

You're not an American's bootlace. Bellowing about patriotism and freedom but supporting a coup to eliminate democracy and eventually crush the opposition. Home of the brave?? Wimp.

You people still haven't acknowledged the capitol riots were to over throw democracy orchestrated and supported by the big fat idiot president yet getting yourselves in a knot over a mayor.

You're not an American's bootlace. Bellowing about patriotism and freedom but supporting a coup to eliminate democracy and eventually crush the opposition. Home of the brave?? Wimp.
Wait so what are we talking about, the fake so called insurrection or whether Democrat leaders encouraged and or blessed rioters or looters. I mean we have the Democrat mayor of a major city calling for space to be given to rioters to destroy, urn and loot, and then we have none other than Kamala Harris the current VP who helps raise money to free violent looters, thugs and criminals. That’s about as high up as you can get on the totem pole of big government loving fascist commie Democrats as you can get, but hey, let’s focus on a four hour riot and the Russians have a tape of a prostitute peeing on Trump and that’s why Trump is actually a Russian spy.

Just another day and just another Leftie nut job as usual.

And Democrats are still bitter Repblicans took away their slaves. It took you folks almost a hundred years to blacks back on the plantation.
I don't care. And I don't give a shit. MY Great Grandfather was in Poland during slavery. So fuck it. Anyone who bellyaches about that NOW is not a real American.

Wait so what are we talking about, the fake so called insurrection or whether Democrat leaders encouraged and or blessed rioters or looters. I mean we have the Democrat mayor of a major city calling for space to be given to rioters to destroy, urn and loot, and then we have none other than Kamala Harris the current VP who helps raise money to free violent looters, thugs and criminals. That’s about as high up as you can get on the totem pole of big government loving fascist commie Democrats as you can get, but hey, let’s focus on a four hour riot and the Russians have a tape of a prostitute peeing on Trump and that’s why Trump is actually a Russian spy.

Just another day and just another Leftie nut job as usual.
There was nothing false about it regardless of how hard you try to distance yourselves. you and trump supported it so be part of the home of the brave and own it.
Rant all you like. The world saw him as a dictator, the riot proved it, he was impeached for blackmailing Ukraine yet in your reservoir of eternal wisdom, they are all wrong.
Now I've got it. I apologise.

There was nothing false about it regardless of how hard you try to distance yourselves. you and trump supported it so be part of the home of the brave and own it.
Rant all you like. The world saw him as a dictator, the riot proved it, he was impeached for blackmailing Ukraine yet in your reservoir of eternal wisdom, they are all wrong.
Now I've got it. I apologise.
You of course want to keep yapping about Trump, to divert attention from the disastrous train wreck that Biden has been so far.

You of course want to keep yapping about Trump, to divert attention from the disastrous train wreck that Biden has been so far.

I will be reminding you of trump until I die. It must never be forgotten what you did yo this country and now you slimey ferals want to distance yourselves.
Not while I'm here boy.

I will be reminding you of trump until I die. It must never be forgotten what you did yo this country and now you slimey ferals want to distance yourselves.
Not while I'm here boy.
You are mentally ill and need professional help. Looks like Trump lives rent free in your head.

Newsflash...Trump is no longer president, dufus, and at the rate Biden and the Democrats are going, you may seen him back in office in 2024.

You are mentally ill and need professional help. Looks like Trump lives rent free in your head.

Newsflash...Trump is no longer president, dufus, and at the rate Biden and the Democrats are going, you may seen him back in office in 2024.

Colin norris said:
Not while I'm here boy.

Get over it son. You're looking petulant. I'm going nowhere And the more you reply the more I drive it in to you. You're not real smart dickhead.

Colin norris said:
Not while I'm here boy.

Get over it son. You're looking petulant. I'm going nowhere And the more you reply the more I drive it in to you. You're not real smart dickhead.
Was it you in the bathroom? Keep up the good work! This is the scum your party has become.

1633401537890.png

Not while I'm here boy.
Nobody gives a fuck about faggotshire, shitland islands or whatever euro-shithole you crawl around in.... even Josef Stolen, the mentally ill stuttering shit clown is above you on the food chain.... at least it lives here.

Nobody gives a fuck about faggotshire, shitland islands or whatever euro-shithole you crawl around in.... even Josef Stolen, the mentally ill stuttering shit clown is above you on the food chain.... at least it lives here.

And you think that a bollocking from a brain dead ignorant redneck republican is enough to intimidate me?

It must hurt you so much to raise your anger and bile to the point you have nothing to offer the debate but vitriol and hate. Then you appear here as if your opinion is important while simultaneously deriding mine.

You're got the intelligence of a dung beetle. You have no defense but hate.

Forum List

Back