How to Identify a Democrat

'Saying things is diplomacy'?
Sure it is.
How is praising Jinping diplomatic in any way.............diplomatic?
Jinping wasn't even there.

'DOING commie things is what Biden does'.
When Biden does something this stupid, I'll worry.

May 11, 2017
Photos of President Donald Trump‘s meeting with Russian diplomats in the Oval Office on Wednesday raised eyebrows as well as security concerns when the pictures were released by the Russian government rather than the White House.
The images show the president laughing and looking chummy with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak. U.S. reporters and photographers were shut out.

The meeting, occurred at the request of Russian President Vladimir Putin during a recent phone call with Trump.
“He chose to receive him because Putin asked him to,” a White House spokesman told the outlet of Trump’s meeting with Lavrov. “Putin did specifically ask on the call when they last talked.”

And Biden and his son made MILLIONS off China. Reds suck.

He is correct. If Lee had won at Gettysburg, Philadelphia and New York would have been next, with little or no defense since Union Army was to the south of Gettysburg and could have easily been destroyed as a fighting force. Lincoln would have been forced to a peace treaty giving the South it's independence.
Yeah, but Lee didn't and during the last day of battle July 4, 1863, in Gettysburg, confederate General Grant surrendered in Vicksburg.
They were done.

And Trump is still the best president EVER!!! with you forced to try to get him NOT on his policies but on speech he had to give off the cuff after the teleprompter went out. You got him....NOT.

;
By far the worst, most corrupt president since Reagan.
Gaslighting only works on other RWNJ's.

That was his 'off the cuff' comments?
'Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports'?

An 8-year-old could have come up with something better.

Even with the teleprompter, the orange retard made up 'history'.

'In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington'.

The revolutionary forces were never named after George Washington.

'"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

In 1775?

Try again.

Sure he did.
Trumptards just can't prove it.

Trumptards ignore this, of course.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.
Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops Chinese ZTE sanctions, get a $1 billion check from China.

I never saw one Democrat openly support what BLM did or any other riots.

You're becoming monotonous attempting to shift the blame from your attempted fascist coup to something else. Nothing will change what you supported and there was not one BLM
supporter there. You had it all to yourselves. Congratulations dickhead. You must be proud.
Well, you never saw because you have your head so far up Uranus you wouldn't know better. Seattle, Portland, and Minnesotta literally burned to the ground while their mayors were fiddling. And that doesn't even include Kamala Harris helping raise money to get the looters and rioters get out of jail. Leftists lack the capacity for intellectual honesty.

I didn't vote for, nor do I support, Trump.

March 3, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.
That's because you lack a sense of humor (no surprise) and can't handle the fact that Trump was mocking the Chinese leader.

Gee let's see, crack addict pedophile rapist Hunter Biden gets 2 billion of Chinese government officials investing into his firm a couple of days after he flies into China on Air Force II with daddy when he was VP. Nothing to see here folks, move on.

Well, you never saw because you have your head so far up Uranus you wouldn't know better. Seattle, Portland, and Minnesotta literally burned to the ground while their mayors were fiddling. And that doesn't even include Kamala Harris helping raise money to get the looters and rioters get out of jail. Leftists lack the capacity for intellectual honesty.

Post the links. I'll have a look.

And Democrats are still bitter Repblicans took away their slaves. It took you folks almost a hundred years to blacks back on the plantation.

Really. Wasn't it Kennedy, a Democrat, who did heaps for the blacks?
I have not seen one Democrat on here criticise the emancipation.

That luxury is taken advantage of by republicans. You are one of them.

That's because you lack a sense of humor (no surprise) and can't handle the fact that Trump was mocking the Chinese leader.
No surprise, every time the orange retard say's something stupid, his cult claims "Trump was joking", now Trump was 'mocking' Jinping?
But never hear Trump laughing or even chuckling.

Here's another 'funny'.
"We went back and forth, then we fell in love. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they are great letters. We fell in love."
LOL, funny.

Forum List

Back