How to Identify a Democrat

No surprise, every time the orange retard say's something stupid, his cult claims "Trump was joking", now Trump was 'mocking' Jinping?
But never hear Trump laughing or even chuckling.

Here's another 'funny'.
"We went back and forth, then we fell in love. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they are great letters. We fell in love."
LOL, funny.
Trump handled our adversaries perfectly, he got them to respect and fear him. He could do this because he was a private sussessful businessman all throughout his life, and knew how to deal with all kinds of powerful people.

Unlike the crooked corrupt crime syndicate established by Joe Biden and his family who have been in the back pocket of our adversaries throughout the 47 years of his being a career politician.

Here's the deal freedom fund and it is not run by Harris. You are a liar.
It's so easy to get the facts but repigs chose to post sensational lies then wonder why they hibernate when pinged.
You never learn.

Here's the deal freedom fund and it is not run by Harris. You are a liar.
It's so easy to get the facts but repigs chose to post sensational lies then wonder why they hibernate when pinged.
You never learn.

Actually you are either intellectually dishonest, suffer from reading comprehension problems, or a brainwashed Leftie foot soldier fool. Probably all three. Nobody claimed that the fund was "run" by Harris, you asked for proof of Democrat leaders supporting rioters, and I just provided you with one instance, which is the tip of the iceberg, really.

"A bail fund promoted by Vice President Kamala Harris helped lead to the release of an alleged Minneapolis domestic abuser — who has been charged with murder in a road-rage slaying."

From your wiki link, it looks like none other than president Bill Clinton and his corrupt money sucking foundation were also in on it. Is Bill Clinton a Democrat leader or not:

The Freedom Fund was founded in September 2013, by three leading anti-slavery donors, Humanity United, the Legatum Foundation and the Walk Free Foundation[4] and officially announced by President Bill Clinton at the Clinton Global Initiative on September 26, 2013 where he declared "this is a huge deal and we should all support this."[5]

Actually you are either intellectually dishonest, suffer from reading comprehension problems, or a brainwashed Leftie foot soldier fool. Probably all three. Nobody claimed that the fund was "run" by Harris, you asked for proof of Democrat leaders supporting rioters, and I just provided you with one instance, which is the tip of the iceberg, really.

I am none of those. I have this affliction of being opposite to you which doesn't include any of your hate filled childish descriptions.
Where is one instance of one Democrat leader supporting a rioters? It's a blatant lie. You provided nothing if the kind. You're insinuation is blatantly pointed towards Harris being in control of something like that when she is clearly not. You are still nasty about her getting the job so fabricate bullshit to ridicule her. It's simply not true and you are a liar.

"A bail fund promoted by Vice President Kamala Harris helped lead to the release of an alleged Minneapolis domestic abuser — who has been charged with murder in a road-rage slaying."
Again, she was not personally involved as you are suggesting. That's a liar.

From your wiki link, it looks like none other than president Bill Clinton and his corrupt money sucking foundation were also in on it. Is Bill Clinton a Democrat leader or not:

I know you are desperate to land political points and still mentally disturbed by the election defeat but your ignorant implications of any Democrat leader personally being involved with the release of criminals under thise circumstances is totally 100% ridiculous. You have no evidence of it. You're a raving redneck brain dead hate filled repig.

[TD]The Freedom Fund was founded in September 2013, by three leading anti-slavery donors, Humanity United, the Legatum Foundation and the Walk Free Foundation[4] and officially announced by President Bill Clinton at the Clinton Global Initiative on September 26, 2013 where he declared "this is a huge deal and we should all support this."[5]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Nah, Democrats neva eva eva support the rioters or looters...

Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.

Wow.

Nah, Democrats neva eva eva support the rioters or looters...

Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.

Wow.

Note there that little word inserted there call "space. She also told police to do their job, which we know it was, don't we.
Her position was not a reflection on any Democrat leader. It was not a partisan decision. You are a bigoted racist and hate filled repig.

I made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech,” Rawlings-Blake said. “It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. And we worked very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate.”

Note there that little word inserted there call "space. She also told police to do their job, which we know it was, don't we.
Her position was not a reflection on any Democrat leader. It was not a partisan decision. You are a bigoted racist and hate filled repig.

I made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech,” Rawlings-Blake said. “It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. And we worked very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate.”

Here's what a political figure does when promoting a riot. Remember this little peaceful protest?
You never learn sin.

Yeah, let's give them space to destroy people's properties, instead of protecting the people, protect the looters and the arsonist thugs. Nice.

Yeah, let's give them space to destroy people's properties, instead of protecting the people, protect the looters and the arsonist thugs. Nice.

That is not what it said and you know it. Getting frustrated because I exposed your lie isn't the answer. Don't misinterpret things to suit your hatred odemocrats which is what its all about.

There has never been a mayor in modern history that promoted violence and destruction deliberately. Black or white. Dems or repigs.
You are a liar.

Here's what a political figure does when promoting a riot. Remember this little peaceful protest?
You never learn sin.

Really now, months of insurrection, burning down, looting, attacking and destroying govt. buildings in 2020, with the blessing of the Democrats, and all you can point to is a 4 hour riot in which one armed female veteran was shot and killed for absolutely no good reason. And of course there is absolutely zero evidence that Trump encouraged anything, other than he wanted a review of the highly suspicious results of the election. You guys like to promote bullshit just like you did for four years with the Russia collusion and the phone call. In fact Democrats are always far more guilty of the things they accuse Republicans of, that is quite obvious to any objective observer, not a Leftie shill like you.

Really now, months of insurrection, burning down, looting, attacking and destroying govt. buildings in 2020, with the blessing of the Democrats, and all you can point to is a 4 hour riot in which one armed female veteran was shot and killed for absolutely no good reason. And of course there is absolutely zero evidence that Trump encouraged anything, other than he wanted a review of the highly suspicious results of the election. You guys like to promote bullshit just like you did for four years with the Russia collusion and the phone call. In fact Democrats are always far more guilty of the things they accuse Republicans of, that is quite obvious to any objective observer, not a Leftie shill like you.

I'll repeat it for you. There is not one senior Democrat figure promoted or supported any riots anywhere and you know it.
You won't smother your responsibilities of supporting the capitol riots with blustering ignorant accusations dems do the same. It's a blatant lie.

That is not what it said and you know it. Getting frustrated because I exposed your lie isn't the answer. Don't misinterpret things to suit your hatred odemocrats which is what its all about.

There has never been a mayor in modern history that promoted violence and destruction deliberately. Black or white. Dems or repigs.
You are a liar.
"let's give them space to destroy people's properties". that is what the Democrat mayor said. Fact. Instead of protecting peoples properties and lives, the major was protecting looters, thugs, criminals and arsonists. It really isn't my problem you are having issues dealing with what your party stands for today. You asked for proof of Democrats supporting rioters and looters, and I've shown you instances of it, and then you keep squirming and twisting and then as a last resort you point fingers at Trump. Typical.

"let's give them space to destroy people's properties". that is what the Democrat mayor said. Fact. Instead of protecting peoples properties and lives, the major was protecting looters, thugs, criminals and arsonists. It really isn't my problem you are having issues dealing with what your party stands for today. You asked for proof of Democrats supporting rioters and looters, and I've shown you instances of it, and then you keep squirming and twisting and then as a last resort you point fingers at Trump. Typical.

You are a liar. It said "destroy space" it did not say property. You are a bloody liar.
Why are you continuing with this? You are clearly wrong even with the speech in front of you. You can't be that fucking dumb.

You are a liar. It said "destroy space" it did not say property. You are a bloody liar.
Why are you continuing with this? You are clearly wrong even with the speech in front of you. You can't be that fucking dumb.
You're the dumb one that doesn't understand "give them space to destroy", there is no other way to interpret it, mental midget. Keep squirming, hack.

1633322588420.png

You're the dumb one that doesn't understand "give them space to destroy", there is no other way to interpret it, mental midget. Keep squirming, hack.

The thing with the truth is even if you don't believe it It's still the truth.

Even if that woman inadvertently said what you think, it is not reflection to all democrats and thats what youre saying.

It's just this paranoia repigs have to cherry pick everything attempting to ridicule them.
Remember, all this shit was here before the election and trump still lost. That proves it wasn't just me who ignored it.

It's not as if all the propaganda you belch has ever influenced one voter on here because 99% of them are right wing. You're preaching to the converted. Big deal.

The thing with the truth is even if you don't believe it It's still the truth.

Even if that woman inadvertently said what you think, it is not reflection to all democrats and thats what youre saying.

It's just this paranoia repigs have to cherry pick everything attempting to ridicule them.
Remember, all this shit was here before the election and trump still lost. That proves it wasn't just me who ignored it.

It's not as if all the propaganda you belch has ever influenced one voter on here because 99% of them are right wing. You're preaching to the converted. Big deal.
You keep stepping into your own Leftist shit. Instead of diverting from the question at hand which YOU brought up, and exhibiting your Trump Derangement Syndrome and intolerance towards people that hold different opinions than your own warped ideology, perhaps you should focus on a Democrat mayor who openly calls for space to be given so that BLM and Antifa terrorist thugs can go about looting and burning down cities and peoples properties. You asked for examples of Democrat scum encouraging and blessing violence and looting, and are now having issues dealing with the facts. Not my problem.

Forum List

Back