How To Get Federal Dollars For A Women's Health Clinic

The State decided in 1972 it is okay to mass murder the unborn.

That doesn't mean I should have to pay for it.

I applaud this move by Congress.
I'm not sure I have enough time to give all your posts agrees so virtually all of them so far.

So religious views should get to dictate federal policy now?
Ah, those pesky religious views which get in the way of the State mass murdering Jews the unborn. What a pain.

I say the will of the people should dictate policy as long as they don't violate anyone's rights. Planned Parenthood's rights are not being violated if I am not being forced to fund their abortion mills. Sorry.

You seem to think my tax dollars are an entitlement. I say let the voters decide how tax dollars are spent. Thanks to Congress, a state may now decide if they want to give taxpayers' money to abortionists.

So you don't think a woman's rights are being violated when you prevent her from making a choice about her own body?

I do agree though that the voters should decide how they want their tax dollars spent. But not at the expense of taking away the rights of someone.
You don't have a right if you need someone else to pay for it.

Pence delivered the tiebreaking vote on a resolution reversing an Obama administration rule that prevented states from withholding family-planning dollars from Planned Parenthood and other clinics that provide abortions.

<snip>

The measure, a priority for groups that oppose abortion, would give a thumbs-up to Tennessee and other conservative states to resume policies blocking Planned Parenthood clinics from getting federal funding through the Title X family-planning program. Those dollars can’t be used for abortions, but conservatives feel abortion providers shouldn’t receive any taxpayer funds.
It sort of was all for SHOW g5000...the vote on this.... so they could say they've done something...

Out of the 90 or so Women's Health Clinics that receive Title X grants, Planned Parenthood only has 15 of them....

Texas does not have any title x Planned Parenhoods which was interesting, and most States do not have any Planned Parenthoods receiving Title x Funds.

https://www.hhs.gov/opa/sites/default/files/title-x-directory-grantees.pdf

MOST of Planned Parenthood's federal funds comes from reimbursing the medical uses of MEDICAID patients receiving care approved by MEDICAID, (which does not include abortion procedures).

Ah, those pesky religious views which get in the way of the State mass murdering Jews the unborn. What a pain.

I say the will of the people should dictate policy as long as they don't violate anyone's rights. Planned Parenthood's rights are not being violated if I am not being forced to fund their abortion mills. Sorry.

You seem to think my tax dollars are an entitlement. I say let the voters decide how tax dollars are spent. Thanks to Congress, a state may now decide if they want to give taxpayers' money to abortionists.

So you don't think a woman's rights are being violated when you prevent her from making a choice about her own body?

I do agree though that the voters should decide how they want their tax dollars spent. But not at the expense of taking away the rights of someone.

So poor people don't have rights, got it.

If a right costs you money to have, it's not a fucking right. You may want to read the bill of rights. None of them require you paying to have them or other's paying for you to have them.

If a right costs you money to have, it's not a fucking right. You may want to read the bill of rights. None of them require you paying to have them or other's paying for you to have them.

Very interesting and all, but so what? What's your point?

We're talking about the right to choose. That doesn't cost money.

Forum List

Back