How To Get Federal Dollars For A Women's Health Clinic

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I've solved a mystery which appears to have absolutely stymied liberals. They've thunk and thunk and thunk, putting their best men people to work on the problem, and they have been totally stumped.

But I've figured it out for them and herewith offer the solution, absolutely free!

If you want federal or red state dollars for your women's health clinic...all you have to do is....ready?....ready?...DON'T PERFORM ABORTIONS!

No, really. It really is that simple.

You can do mammograms, cervical cancer exams, give out birth control, and do all kinds of blood tests for estrogen levels and other stuff, AND get federal funds at the same time!

Just. Don't. Do. Abortions.

You're welcome.

Pence breaks tie to allow states to strip family-planning dollars from abortion providers

Just don't do abortions. Then you get state and federal dollars.

Yes. It really is that simple, kids.

fkwug7.jpg

Wait...wut?

Pence delivered the tiebreaking vote on a resolution reversing an Obama administration rule that prevented states from withholding family-planning dollars from Planned Parenthood and other clinics that provide abortions.

<snip>

The measure, a priority for groups that oppose abortion, would give a thumbs-up to Tennessee and other conservative states to resume policies blocking Planned Parenthood clinics from getting federal funding through the Title X family-planning program. Those dollars can’t be used for abortions, but conservatives feel abortion providers shouldn’t receive any taxpayer funds.

So religious views should get to dictate federal policy now?

Ah, those pesky religious views which get in the way of the State mass murdering Jews the unborn. What a pain.

I say the will of the people should dictate policy as long as they don't violate anyone's rights. Planned Parenthood's rights are not being violated if I am not being forced to fund their abortion mills. Sorry.

You seem to think my tax dollars are an entitlement. I say let the voters decide how tax dollars are spent. Thanks to Congress, a state may now decide if they want to give taxpayers' money to abortionists.

The State decided in 1972 it is okay to mass murder the unborn.

That doesn't mean I should have to pay for it.

I applaud this move by Congress.

Ah, those pesky religious views which get in the way of the State mass murdering Jews the unborn. What a pain.

I say the will of the people should dictate policy as long as they don't violate anyone's rights. Planned Parenthood's rights are not being violated if I am not being forced to fund their abortion mills. Sorry.

You seem to think my tax dollars are an entitlement. I say let the voters decide how tax dollars are spent. Thanks to Congress, a state may now decide if they want to give taxpayers' money to abortionists.

So you don't think a woman's rights are being violated when you prevent her from making a choice about her own body?

I do agree though that the voters should decide how they want their tax dollars spent. But not at the expense of taking away the rights of someone.

I've solved a mystery which appears to have absolutely stymied liberals. They've thunk and thunk and thunk, putting their best men people to work on the problem, and they have been totally stumped.

But I've figured it out for them and herewith offer the solution, absolutely free!

If you want federal or red state dollars for your women's health clinic...all you have to do is....ready?....ready?...DON'T PERFORM ABORTIONS!

No, really. It really is that simple.

You can do mammograms, cervical cancer exams, give out birth control, and do all kinds of blood tests for estrogen levels and other stuff, AND get federal funds at the same time!

Just. Don't. Do. Abortions.

You're welcome.

Pence breaks tie to allow states to strip family-planning dollars from abortion providers

Aren't you pro death penalty ?

Should we withhold fed money to any state that has the death penalty ?

So you don't think a woman's rights are being violated when you prevent her from making a choice about her own body?

I do agree though that the voters should decide how they want their tax dollars spent. But not at the expense of taking away the rights of someone.

Ok let's phrase your sentences to what they literally mean." Women's rights being violated when you prevent a woman from making the choice to kill a baby"

No I dont think women have the right to kill babies period. All these rights for her body..the baby is not factually or scientifically a part of a women's body. It is not an appendix or a lung or a hand it is a seperate life with their own set of DNA. My body my choice is an untrue statement . Just because a baby is inside your uterus doesn't make it okay to kill it

Ok let's phrase your sentences to what they literally mean." Women's rights being violated when you prevent a woman from making the choice to kill a baby"

No I dont think women have the right to kill babies period. All these rights for her body..the baby is not factually or scientifically a part of a women's body. It is not an appendix or a lung or a hand it is a seperate life with their own set of DNA. My body my choice is an untrue statement . Just because a baby is inside your uterus doesn't make it okay to kill it

No one is advocating for the killing of babies.

No one is advocating for the killing of babies.
The people that are advocating for abortion to be legal are.... what is abortion the pro choice will say things like the termination of a fetus to define it ..
what does termination mean? To end something and this case its ending a life..
What does kill mean- an ending of a life

What does a fetus mean ..... yesss you got it baby so let's add the sentence up to what it really means definitively

Pro choicers want the right to kill the baby.

They change the word baby to fetus and kill to terminate.

Pro choicers don't write what they are actually advocating for on their protest signs.you don't see many signs from the women's march that said killing innocent babies is my right.

It's not her body which is being slaughtered.

How did you ever arrive at the twisted thinking which says you are violating my rights when you prevent me from making a choice about chopping someone's body into pieces?

That's pretty sick thinking, dude.

This is what makes liberals really sick in the head.

Being moral is bad. Being religious is bad.

Having "values" which allow slaughtering the unborn is good!

It's not her body which is being slaughtered.

How did you ever arrive at the twisted thinking which says you are violating my rights when you prevent me from making a choice about chopping someone's body into pieces?

That's pretty sick thinking, dude.

LOL, dramatic much?

Tell me more about how you're all about individual freedoms and government staying out of our lives. I could use a good laugh.

This is what makes liberals really sick in the head.

Being moral is bad. Being religious is bad.

Having "values" which allow slaughtering the unborn is good!

Wrong. Choice is good. Control over one's own body is good.

Your dramatic language to make your weak point is just sad.

Forum List

Back