How to defeat the t party radicals

Funny how fearful and angry the radical left can get when it comes to bald headed old Vets and little grey haired old ladies who carry around a copy of the Constitution. Play your games and go ahead and arm yourselves if it makes you feel better.

Funny how fearful and angry the radical left can get when it comes to bald headed old Vets and little grey haired old ladies who carry around a copy of the Constitution. Play your games and go ahead and arm yourselves if it makes you feel better.
Well, I know it makes you people feel better when you are armed. What's good for the goose is good for the gooser.

When Obama came into power I was opposed to the tea party because they were a group of people who had decided to completely close their minds to anything he would do and to hell with America if it meant stopping Obama.

I have no problem with them anymore because any radicals in the movement have been balanced out by sensible people with real concerns. Blind hatred of the tea party won't do anyone any good. They have some interesting things to say and it's worth listening to.

Considering this thread's source, maybe the Tea Party ain't so bad.

In order to vote in some states in the primaries for a republican or democrat you must be registered as either a republican or democrat to vote for such.

The T party has purged all the decent members of the republican party by ousting them in the primaries in which only a few people vote.

Democrats in states that require a party affiliation to vote for either party should start registering as republicans in order to derail their choices of hard core moon bat crazy right wingers.

I only vote in the republican primaries in virginia and have been using this strategy for years. That's why the t party has not taken over Virginia.

So, let's get with it my democratic friends and throw those rotten bastards some curve balls of our own.

Also buy a gun and get a concealed weapon permit.

Thank you very much.:eusa_angel:

WTF kind of craziness is this? The good Vets and blue haired old ladies of the Tea Party ain't your enemy. Get out there and campaign for left wing lunatics and join CUSA if it makes you happy.

Forum List

Back