How To Bomb Your Own Hospital And Blame The Jews

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

QUOTE: Palestinian Islamic Jihad accidentally hits a Gaza hospital with one of its rockets and promptly blames the Jews; the media run with Hamas’ blood libel; and the Arab street reacts to the false allegations with fury.

COMMENT: Hamas and Democrats, just like Himmler and Hitler, two peas in a pod

• Banned
ALL the evidence points to THIS culprit in Gaza hospital rocket strike

A debate is raging over who is responsible for a rocket that hit a Baptist hospital in Gaza and allegedly killed 500 people. Israel claims it was a misfire from a Palestinian Islamic jihadist group. But Hamas is blaming Israel. So, what's the truth? Glenn and Stu review the evidence we have so far, including a video that appears to back Israel's claim and new reports that the rocket hit a parking lot, and not the building. But most importantly, they ask why anyone in the media would believe Hamas?!

QUOTE: Palestinian Islamic Jihad accidentally hits a Gaza hospital with one of its rockets and promptly blames the Jews; the media run with Hamas’ blood libel; and the Arab street reacts to the false allegations with fury.

They said the same thing when they dressed up as Arabs and set up bombs to kill Americans. They did manage to trick Eisenhower for awhile.

Antifa, BLM, dimocrap voter (redundancy, sorry) or paid protester, Rage Boy?

1697653336277.png

Sickening how many libs here want and even need Israel to have done it.
Clean start is a non existent fantasy

They said the same thing when they dressed up as Arabs and set up bombs to kill Americans. They did manage to trick Eisenhower for awhile.
"Yeah, memba dat time dat dude did dat thing that caused that other thing to happen?

I think I prooved ma point!"

See the Lavon Affair.
ROFLMAO ----"they tried to BOMB AMERICANS"----who told you that one-----your IMAM? For those who do not know----The LAVON affair consisted of a group of Egyptian jews. (as far as I know there are no jews left in Egypt---I have encountered lots of jews who fled that shariah shit hole----Egypt committed GENOCIDE upon its jewish population.)
. What they actually did
was set off smoke bombs in a CLOSED LIBRARY. The idiot
prank was planned to result in NO HARM TO ANYONE---and,
in fact, no one was harmed except the people who did it----
something like ?all ?four were executed by the Egyptians.
The person in Israel----LAVON, who conceived of the idiot
idea was in deep trouble, as far as I recall--his political career
was OVER. HOWEVER lots and lots was made of the silly
prank and for the ISLAMO-NAZI set ------it is GOLD-----they
are THAT desperate

Lies spread around the world twice before Truth even wakes up. A lot like the Neo-GOP herd who believed everything "Faux Not News" told them about the 2020 election. Arabs herds have been falling for those kind of lies since at least 1920. The Neo-GOP since the Ditto head talking points became mainstream GOP. So the real pod-mates are the herds.

There is no conclusive proof how that hospital was bombed...

Truth is it would take a lot more investigation.

Forum List

Back