How To Become A Muslim

F41 said:
Why do you seem to defend a religion who is hell bent on destroying our God? I do not hate the people, I hate what Islam has done to the people. It does sound as if I do, but what this religion has done is to turn them into my enemy for they demand to be above my God.

Do you really believe that Islam is a peaceful religion? There is nothing peaceful about Islam. Islam does not spread by conversion, it spreads by conquest. Open your eyes and see what Islam is today in every country where it has a dominant role.

Muslims are killing Christians in Pakistan, Sudan, Indonesia, the Philippines, and yes, they are certainly killing those in Egypt. Wherever they have the authority, they are following what the Koran teaches them. The Koran makes it well known, Muslims are told to slay
unbelievers.

Islam has a plan to conquer the world with there religion inch by inch, day by day, person by person, one country at a time; and they are succeeding in doing so.

I can not say I would definitely be Christian if I was born and raised in Egypt and the fact that I was not born in an Islamic land, I thank God. I have been granted the privilege to live where I do not have to be ruled by a religion. Islam wants to dominate the world and rule by the thrown. In short Islam wants to be your God and people refuse to see what is really happening around them.

The way you describe modern Islam sounds a lot like Christianity of centuries ago. Conquest of other religions (including Islam), violence, and forced conversion. That begs a certain question: when members of a religion turn violent, is it the result of the religion itself, or a product of manipulative minds that know they can use religion as a tool to sway people in a reactionary direction?

1549 said:
The way you describe modern Islam sounds a lot like Christianity of centuries ago. Conquest of other religions (including Islam), violence, and forced conversion. That begs a certain question: when members of a religion turn violent, is it the result of the religion itself, or a product of manipulative minds that know they can use religion as a tool to sway people in a reactionary direction?

What Christianity was centuries ago is irrelevant. We are living in the here and now while fundamental Islam is still living in the 7th century. Their behavior is unacceptable by the standards of today.

And to touch on your previous response to me, Christian extremists, as you used in your example, are kept well in tow, and if they violate the law, they are prosecuted by US. They are nto allowed to run rampant throughout the US and commit murder at whim while the rest of us turn a blind eye to them and/or their deeds.

Such is not the case in the ME. The majority are not terrorists, and who really knows how many are fundamentalists? But the majority there rarely denounces, and never denounces in force, the actions of terrorists. They do not bring them up on charges, and do not try them. That tells me, and most anyone else, they are at a minimum ambivalent to what they are doing, and at a maximum agree and/or support what they are doing.

If they could police their own, we wouldn't even be there.

GunnyL said:
What Christianity was centuries ago is irrelevant. We are living in the here and now while fundamental Islam is still living in the 7th century. Their behavior is unacceptable by the standards of today.

And to touch on your previous response to me, Christian extremists, as you used in your example, are kept well in tow, and if they violate the law, they are prosecuted by US. They are nto allowed to run rampant throughout the US and commit murder at whim while the rest of us turn a blind eye to them and/or their deeds.

Such is not the case in the ME. The majority are not terrorists, and who really knows how many are fundamentalists? But the majority there rarely denounces, and never denounces in force, the actions of terrorists. They do not bring them up on charges, and do not try them. That tells me, and most anyone else, they are at a minimum ambivalent to what they are doing, and at a maximum agree and/or support what they are doing.

If they could police their own, we wouldn't even be there.

I brought up the sins of Christianity not to say "but Christians did it too". I made the parallel because it is a powerful example of how those in power can manipulate a religion for their own selfish purposes. You and I would agree that Christianity is not a religion that preaches killing those of other faiths...yet it was still promoted within the Church itself. However, when muslims kill, many point the blame past the crooked individuals and attack the texts. In my opinion the pre-Renaissance Christian violence and the muslim violence of today are very similar, because the texts are being completely exploited for actions that neither religion promotes.

This addresses your second point: The middle east is obviously not a happy place of daily routine and nights on the town. It is a tough living; a lot of people are dirt poor and uneducated. There is corruption in the justice systems, and seemingly barbaric codes by which society conducts itself. In this environment does it surprise you that violence reigns? Organized crime was able to become prominent because of poverty and corruption. The justice system is powerless.

Do you criticize South American governments for not cracking down on the cocaine lords? There is little that can be done. The judges and police either get some money from the dealers on the side, or they are victims of intimidation. When the government makes a move, there is a counter attack, kidnapping, or assasination. The people, governments and courts are held hostage by the power of the drug lords. The middle east is in the exact same situation with the fundamentalists.

First of all

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH
ALLAH BLESS YOU

Sorry, I was busy

In sha Allah I will answer all of these Questions

Thank you guys for these nice posts :)

FE AMAN ALLAH

Smiley:)

F41 said:
I do not care what the world thinks about my Prophets or my God, I know who my God is and He is bigger then this Muslims allah.

You my friend seem to have doubts about your own God for you can not even be 100% sure if He is the one and only IAM. I’m not a Catholic, nor am I Protestant nor am I Hindu, I am not of any religion, I am a Christian of no denomination. All my life I have followed the teachings of Christ and I have taught myself to know my enemy, and Islam is my enemy and I will be there worse nightmare.

I did not come here to convert anyone and I do not expect any one else to try to convert me. I do not claim to be perfect, and I will spit on allah any chance I get. I will not pretend nor will I be lukewarm when it comes to how I feel about Islam.

Good post.

Aside from what you have mentioned, the big difference that I see between Islam and Christianity is that Jesus said: I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you.

Smiley said:
First of all

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH
ALLAH BLESS YOU

Sorry, I was busy

In sha Allah I will answer all of these Questions

Thank you guys for these nice posts :)

FE AMAN ALLAH

Smiley:)

So begin! Where are you from?

Inquisitive One said:
Good post.

Aside from what you have mentioned, the big difference that I see between Islam and Christianity is that Jesus said: I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you.

I do not see Jesus speaking about Islam here. If you read the First of Gods commandments, you will also find God states emphatically that “Thou Shalt not have any other Gods before me” Islam clearly worships a false God and therefore they are His enemy and I am not going to love His enemy. I do love my enemy such as those who come against myself, but I will fight and hate Gods enemy to my death. Islam is the enemy of God and they will be destroyed .

I posted this in a thread earlier here:
"People are afraid to speak against the Islamic world. Afraid to offend, and to be punished for offending, the sons of Allah. You can insult the Christians, the Buddhists, the Hindus, the Jews. You can slander the Catholics, you can spit on the Madonna and Jesus Christ. But, woe betide the citizen who pronounces a word against the Islamic religion." Oriana Fallaci

Why are people afraid to speak against Islam? Do they feel fear?
I do not fear Islam nor do I fear the idol god they worship. If one worships the only God IAM, they cannot allow an idol god as this false allah who is a combination of 300 gods in one to come between the true God and his people nor shall a man stand by and let his people be deceived.

In short, allah is many false gods- allah is a lie.

All this war and terror in the name of someones God, why can't we just war for the fun of the plunder and not some imaginary grandpa in the sky?
Sort of reminds me of the old Kenel-Ration song...
My god's better than your god, my god's better than yours.
My god's better 'cause he........:gives: :duh3:

Otter_Creek said:
All this war and terror in the name of someones God, why can't we just war for the fun of the plunder and not some imaginary grandpa in the sky?
Sort of reminds me of the old Kenel-Ration song...
My god's better than your god, my god's better than yours.
My god's better 'cause he........:gives: :duh3:

This is such an asinine post from you, for a moment I thought you did give a fuck.:asshole:

Otter_Creek said:
Okay, Now you have the name calling out of your system.
Why do you feel that way about my post?
Incase you are oblivious to what is happenning with this allah shit, some people really do give a fuck. If you do not, why even bother to put your two cents in?

F41 said:
Incase you are oblivious to what is happenning with this allah shit, some people really do give a fuck. If you do not, why even bother to put your two cents in?

Why would someone who was oblivious to "This Allah Shit"
Be posting a link to FaithFreedom.org??
Mission:About Faith Freedom International
(328 total words in this text)
(614 Reads)

Islamic terrorism is inspired by Islamic teachings. We can never get rid of Islamic terrorism unless we defeat the ideology behind it and that is Islam itself. Islam induces hate backed by lies. Muhammad was a terrorist by his own admission. All Muslims, to the extent that they follow him, are terrorists. Those Muslims who are not terrorists are ignorant of Islam and are not good Muslims. Fortunately they are the majority. We need to rescue them. If you are a good human being, you are not a Muslim. Read this site and if you can't prove me wrong, which you certainly can't, leave this deceitful cult of hate and terror and join mankind. Don't be part of the Umma. Umma is fascism. It is divisive. It induces the hatred of others. Be part of humanity instead. Your ignorance is not an excuse. Pull your head out of the sand and face the truth, like we did.
Faith Freedom International is a grassroots worldwide movement of ex-Muslims and all those who are concerned about the rise of the Islamic threat. We want to bring humanity together, not by introducing yet another doctrine, which always ends up dividing mankind more, but by eliminating the doctrines that divide us. We want to abolish this evil 'Muslim vs. Kafir" dichotomy. Mankind is one family. Don't let narcissist men like Hitler and Muhammad sunder us with their big lies. Don't become the victim of the "divide and rule" policy of a psychopath.

Faith Freedom stands for freedom of faith. We are against Hate, not Faith. We revere human rights not human beliefs. We endeavor to be factually correct, not politically correct.

Do your part! Let this message out. Let us eradicate Islam and bring mankind together - the way God intended. Islam is the cancer of humanity. We can get rid of it. There is nothing we humans can't do. Mountains move aside to make way for those who are determined.
http://www.news.faithfreedom.org/index.php?name=Sections&req=viewarticle&artid=2&page=1
I do however see this as religious brainwashing, I don't believe islam has cornered the market on brainwashing, though I do believe at this time they are the most dangerous.
Did the "Grandpa in the sky" comment lead you to think me an athiest?

Otter_Creek said:
Why would someone who was oblivious to "This Allah Shit"
Be posting a link to FaithFreedom.org??
Mission:About Faith Freedom International
(328 total words in this text)
(614 Reads)

Islamic terrorism is inspired by Islamic teachings. We can never get rid of Islamic terrorism unless we defeat the ideology behind it and that is Islam itself. Islam induces hate backed by lies. Muhammad was a terrorist by his own admission. All Muslims, to the extent that they follow him, are terrorists. Those Muslims who are not terrorists are ignorant of Islam and are not good Muslims. Fortunately they are the majority. We need to rescue them. If you are a good human being, you are not a Muslim. Read this site and if you can't prove me wrong, which you certainly can't, leave this deceitful cult of hate and terror and join mankind. Don't be part of the Umma. Umma is fascism. It is divisive. It induces the hatred of others. Be part of humanity instead. Your ignorance is not an excuse. Pull your head out of the sand and face the truth, like we did.
Faith Freedom International is a grassroots worldwide movement of ex-Muslims and all those who are concerned about the rise of the Islamic threat. We want to bring humanity together, not by introducing yet another doctrine, which always ends up dividing mankind more, but by eliminating the doctrines that divide us. We want to abolish this evil 'Muslim vs. Kafir" dichotomy. Mankind is one family. Don't let narcissist men like Hitler and Muhammad sunder us with their big lies. Don't become the victim of the "divide and rule" policy of a psychopath.

Faith Freedom stands for freedom of faith. We are against Hate, not Faith. We revere human rights not human beliefs. We endeavor to be factually correct, not politically correct.

Do your part! Let this message out. Let us eradicate Islam and bring mankind together - the way God intended. Islam is the cancer of humanity. We can get rid of it. There is nothing we humans can't do. Mountains move aside to make way for those who are determined.
http://www.news.faithfreedom.org/index.php?name=Sections&req=viewarticle&artid=2&page=1
I do however see this as religious brainwashing, I don't believe islam has cornered the market on brainwashing, though I do believe at this time they are the most dangerous.
Did the "Grandpa in the sky" comment lead you to think me an athiest?

I`m impressed, Good post.

Islamic terrorism is inspired by Islamic teachings. We can never get rid of Islamic terrorism unless we defeat the ideology behind it and that is Islam itself. Islam induces hate backed by lies. Muhammad was a terrorist by his own admission. All Muslims, to the extent that they follow him, are terrorists. Those Muslims who are not terrorists are ignorant of Islam and are not good Muslims. Fortunately they are the majority. We need to rescue them.

I agree with all you say here.

Be part of humanity instead. Your ignorance is not an excuse.
explain further my ignorance?

Don't become the victim of the "divide and rule" policy of a psychopath.
I do not believe in divide and rule, I believe in destroy a conquer Islam. Divide and rule is a liberal thing.

explain further my ignorance?

This comment was not directed at you, it is part of the mission statment at faithfreedom.org an organization that is ran by former muslims to educate praticing muslims and the world that Islam is a religion of hate and should be rejected by all.

I believe in destroy a conquer Islam
Check out the website I think you will agree with much of what these former muslims are trying to tell islam and the world.

Thanks for the reps!:beer: :beer: :beer:

Otter_Creek said:
This comment was not directed at you, it is part of the mission statment at faithfreedom.org an organization that is ran by former muslims to educate praticing muslims and the world that Islam is a religion of hate and should be rejected by all.

Check out the website I think you will agree with much of what these former muslims are trying to tell islam and the world.

Thanks for the reps!:beer: :beer: :beer:

Glad to know it was not directed at me. Bookmarked site earlier, like what I saw so far.

Your welcome :beer:

Otter_Creek said:

Wow! I read the site earlier but somehow missed that it is operated by former Muslims. Interesting... Thanks.

Yes, It was refreshing to me to find the site. To know that some Muslims have broken the chains of indoctrinated hatred gives me a bit of hope.

Otter_Creek said:
Yes, It was refreshing to me to find the site. To know that some Muslims have broken the chains of indoctrinated hatred gives me a bit of hope.

The site owner makes an interesting promise on his site. He says that if anyone can prove him wrong, he will take down the site. I've passed the site and the information on to my British friends who are neck deep in apology for Islam and call anyone with a gripe about it a "bigot." I've suggested that they try to prove this former Muslim wrong. :clap:

Forum List

Back