How To Afford Universal Health Care.

Stop all of the military spending so people can have money in their pockets and they'll be able to afford their healthcare.

The only reason our GDP is where it is is because of federal spending. Without all of the government spending the GDP would tank. Military spending, by the way, is not defense spending. Two diifferent budgets.

We don't need over a thousand bases occupying the world. unconstitutionaly, I might add. Bring them home, build more bases here, that's real defense spending. Then keep that money in the taxpayers pockets where it belongs so they can afford healthcare.

Well you see, the U.S. is so incredibly fucked up that we have to PAY other countries to tollerate us. Such as by having military bases in their country. Which we no doubt have to pay for. And our soldiers also can spend their pay there. I on the other hand would like to see a lot of those bases in the U.S. too. With many along the U.S.-mexico border.

UHC is not free

~S~

To those who don't pay a bill after seeing a doctor, that makes it free enough. And if you look at the graph, where they do have universal health care, it is at least a lot fucking cheaper.

Those countries have outrageous levels of taxation you tard.

Not as high as you would like people to think it is, tard. And they get a LOT more for it. You should watch the documentary "Where to invade." I don't agree with absolutely everything in it. But it does make some good points.

The answer is easy. You make it free, free, FREE! I will show you a graph of the percentage of GDP that various countries pay for health care. Many of them have universal health care. As a percedntage of their countries GDP, they pay much less than Americans do.

View attachment 204028

Better than free, have government PAY people to go to the doctor! Then we'll be extra healthy!

Also, hookers and blow.

No. Just make it free. Then hookers would have less need to hook. And if they do, they would be less likely to be diseased. Also, people would have a little less reason to do drugs.

The answer is easy. You make it free, free, FREE! I will show you a graph of the percentage of GDP that various countries pay for health care. Many of them have universal health care. As a percedntage of their countries GDP, they pay much less than Americans do.

View attachment 204028

The reality is that corruption in the US system accounts for a massive amount of the US's GDP.

Corruption is a different matter. But with our health care system as it is now, much of what could have gone toward actual health care is spent on pointless bureaucracy.

Stop all of the military spending so people can have money in their pockets and they'll be able to afford their healthcare.

The only reason our GDP is where it is is because of federal spending. Without all of the government spending the GDP would tank. Military spending, by the way, is not defense spending. Two diifferent budgets.

We don't need over a thousand bases occupying the world. unconstitutionaly, I might add. Bring them home, build more bases here, that's real defense spending. Then keep that money in the taxpayers pockets where it belongs so they can afford healthcare.
20170424_Military_Expenditure.jpg

cutting 'free military protection' for all those welfare countries our libtard leaders waste our tax $$$ on would result in quite the burden off the taxpayers here

~S~

From what I have seen here and there, there is something around 2.5 trillion dollars that the military can't account for. That kind of money can buy quite a lot.

View attachment 204028

Who pays for this free stuff?

Also Pittsburgh has more MRI machines than all of Canada. How many people run to Canada for free treatment?????

Who pays for the excess amount of GDP that the U.S. pays for health care. Also, in countries with universal health care, nobody becomes homeless or becomes bankrupt because of medical bills. Or outright dies due to denied coverage. But it sure as hell happens here. Also, there are far more people in the U.S. than in Canada. Of course we are going to have more MRI machines. As for running to Canada for free treatment, we aren't mexicans.

Last edited:

View attachment 204028

Better than free, have government PAY people to go to the doctor! Then we'll be extra healthy!

Also, hookers and blow.

No. Just make it free. Then hookers would have less need to hook. And if they do, they would be less likely to be diseased. Also, people would have a little less reason to do drugs.

I guess if you mean 'free', as in 'free of coerce restraint', I'm all for it. Make health care free again!

But I'm guessing you have something more subtle, and less rational, in mind.

View attachment 204028
Can we make taxes free too? You know--since free is the answer.
:dunno:

Basically, taxes ARE free! When the time comes around to get your tax returns, don't you get most of it back? Mostly, all the government is doing is burrowing it for a while.

View attachment 204028

Who pays for this free stuff?

Also Pittsburgh has more MRI machines than all of Canada. How many people run to Canada for free treatment?????

Who pays for the exess amount of GDP that the U.S. pays for health care. Also, in countries with universal health care, nobody becomes homeless or becomes bankrupt because of medical bills. Or outright dies due to denied coverage. But it sure as hell happens here. Also, there are far more people in the U.S. than in Canada. Of course we are going to have more MRI machines. As for running to Canada for free treatment, we aren't mexicans.

So you're off of that "free healthcare " nonsense. Good, I've made progress

UHC is not free

~S~

To those who don't pay a bill after seeing a doctor, that makes it free enough. And if you look at the graph, where they do have universal health care, it is at least a lot fucking cheaper.
We can make everything FREE!

Just go into any store and walk out! :spinner:

It wouldn't be quite as simple as that. But basically, yes we can. After all, in the military an officer can say, "Go paint that building." There is no quibbling about how much the soldier might expect to get paid for doing that particular job.

Corruption is a different matter. But with our health care system as it is now, much of what could have gone toward actual health care is spent on pointless bureaucracy.

Grand example of cognitive dissonance

~S~

Blow me. Insults will fet you nowhere. Take insurance companies. When it comes to universal health care, they ARE a pointless bureaucracy.

UHC is not free

~S~

We can make everything FREE!

Just go into any store and walk out! :spinner:

It wouldn't be quite as simple as that. But basically, yes we can. After all, in the military an officer can say, "Go paint that building." There is no quibbling about how much the soldier might expect to get paid for doing that particular job.
Clueless. Military has a budget.

View attachment 204028
Can we make taxes free too? You know--since free is the answer.
:dunno:

Basically, taxes ARE free! When the time comes around to get your tax returns, don't you get most of it back? Mostly, all the government is doing is burrowing it for a while.
You must earn minimum wage.

Forum List

Back