How To Afford Universal Health Care.

fandango

Jun 25, 2018
The answer is easy. You make it free, free, FREE! I will show you a graph of the percentage of GDP that various countries pay for health care. Many of them have universal health care. As a percedntage of their countries GDP, they pay much less than Americans do.

Universal Healt Care Costs.jpg

What does free mean? Is there a health care god who gives you freebies or what?

• Banned
UHC is not free

~S~

To those who don't pay a bill after seeing a doctor, that makes it free enough. And if you look at the graph, where they do have universal health care, it is at least a lot fucking cheaper.

• Banned
What does free mean? Is there a health care god who gives you freebies or what?

What free means is that after you see the doctor, or receive any treatment, you don't have to pay anything. Does that explain "free" to you?

How about before you see a doctor? Or do doctors work for free?

Before you see a doctor? Even here it costs nothing to be healthy. Next, do policemen work for free? Or how about soldiers. And in most places, firemen don't work for free either.

The answer is easy. You make it free, free, FREE! I will show you a graph of the percentage of GDP that various countries pay for health care. Many of them have universal health care. As a percedntage of their countries GDP, they pay much less than Americans do.

View attachment 204028

The answer is easy. You make it free, free, FREE!

Doctors and nurses will work for free?
Drug companies will develop drugs for free?
Hand them out for free?

Cool!!!

I didn't see Cuba in your chart. Weird.

Stop all of the military spending so people can have money in their pockets and they'll be able to afford their healthcare.

The only reason our GDP is where it is is because of federal spending. Without all of the government spending the GDP would tank. Military spending, by the way, is not defense spending. Two diifferent budgets.

We don't need over a thousand bases occupying the world. unconstitutionaly, I might add. Bring them home, build more bases here, that's real defense spending. Then keep that money in the taxpayers pockets where it belongs so they can afford healthcare.

Last edited:
Stop all of the military spending so people can have money in their pockets and they'll be able to afford their healthcare.

The only reason out GDP is where it is is because of federal spending. Without all of the government spending the GDP would tank. Military spending, by the way, is not defense spending. Two diifferent budgets.

We don't need over a thousand bases occupying the world. unconstitutionaly, I might add. Bring them home, build more bases here, that's real defense spending. Then keep that money in the taxpayers pockets where it belongs so they can afford healthcare.
How will cutting military spending put money in the non taxpayer pocket?

It keeps their money from leaving their pockets in the first place.

Notwithstanding all of the money we're printing, but that's a bigger problem of its own.

Well since they don’t pay taxes I don’t see how!

The inflation tax which is a consequence of our monetary policy. It's the most regressive, hidden, tax we pay. And we all pay it unless we're a fat cat who benefits from it.

It keeps their money from leaving their pockets in the first place.

Notwithstanding all of the money we're printing, but that's a bigger problem of its own.

Notwithstanding all of the money we're printing,

The Fed's balance sheet is down $165 billion from a year ago.

UHC is not free

~S~

To those who don't pay a bill after seeing a doctor, that makes it free enough. And if you look at the graph, where they do have universal health care, it is at least a lot fucking cheaper.

Those countries have outrageous levels of taxation you tard.

Forum List

Back