How To Afford Universal Health Care.

Notwithstanding all of the money we're printing,

The Fed's balance sheet is down $165 billion from a year ago.

End the Fed! How's that? What's wrong with letting the market handle things, Toddster?

The dollar is worth precisely 4 cents right now.

Can the economic interventionism, can the economic planning by a central bank, can the deficit finincing, can the inflationism, and can the welfare, including the welfare going to the military industrial complex.

How's that. Toddster? What's so bad about that? What's wrong with legalizing the constitution, Toddster? What's wrong with the free market, Toddster?

Last edited:
What's worse is that now they've legalized lying about the effects of inflation on the standard of living. That's what chained cpi does. And the GOP adopted it into their tax plan. That'll put people in higher tax brackets. Along wth the full substitution gag they're playing on consumers.

Last edited:
Notwithstanding all of the money we're printing,

The Fed's balance sheet is down $165 billion from a year ago.

End the Fed! How's that? What's wrong with letting the market handle things, Toddster?

Can the economic interventionism, can the economic planning by a central bank, can the deficit finincing, can the inflationism, and can the welfare, including the welfare going to the military industrial complex.

How's that. Toddster? What's so bad about that? What's wrong with legalizing the constitution, Toddster? What's wrong with the free market, Toddster?

I don't know what you're using, but my dollars are all worth precisely $1.00

Lenders of last resort are cool.

The answer is easy. You make it free, free, FREE! I will show you a graph of the percentage of GDP that various countries pay for health care. Many of them have universal health care. As a percedntage of their countries GDP, they pay much less than Americans do.

View attachment 204028

The reality is that corruption in the US system accounts for a massive amount of the US's GDP.

That's a good idea and they thought of it. But rn US is too deep in dept and Putin's shit to manage building such a thing.

Stop all of the military spending so people can have money in their pockets and they'll be able to afford their healthcare.

The only reason our GDP is where it is is because of federal spending. Without all of the government spending the GDP would tank. Military spending, by the way, is not defense spending. Two diifferent budgets.

We don't need over a thousand bases occupying the world. unconstitutionaly, I might add. Bring them home, build more bases here, that's real defense spending. Then keep that money in the taxpayers pockets where it belongs so they can afford healthcare.
20170424_Military_Expenditure.jpg

cutting 'free military protection' for all those welfare countries our libtard leaders waste our tax $$$ on would result in quite the burden off the taxpayers here

~S~

The answer is easy. You make it free, free, FREE! I will show you a graph of the percentage of GDP that various countries pay for health care. Many of them have universal health care. As a percedntage of their countries GDP, they pay much less than Americans do.

View attachment 204028

Who pays for this free stuff?

Also Pittsburgh has more MRI machines than all of Canada. How many people run to Canada for free treatment?????

I don't know what you're using, but my dollars are all worth precisely $1.00.

No, they aren't. Your dollars lack store of value.

Don't believe me? Start a thread and whistle for me and I'll explain why. Thoroughly, too. I like debating the market folk. Ha.

Heck, between the two of us, Toddster, we might be able to figure out where all of the leaks in that big ol bubble of yours are going. Though, I think more practical to figure out why those stocks are priced so high first. Way overpriced, I think. I think I'm onto why, too. Perhaps you might expand on it and share your thoughts on, oh, lets say price fixing, for one thing? I have a few thoughts on it which may or may not require additional input.

Last edited:

Don't believe me? Start a thread and whistle for me and I'll explain why. Thoroughly, too. I like debating the market folk. Ha.

Heck, between the two of us, Toddster, we might be able to figure out where all of the leaks in that big ol bubble of yours are going. Though, I think more practical to figure out why those stocks are priced so high first. Way overpriced, I think. I think I'm onto why, too. Perhaps you might expand on it and share your thoughts on, oh, lets say price fixing, for one thing? I have a few thoughts on it which may or may not require additional input.

No, they aren't.

They are.

Your dollars lack store of value.

If you're holding onto a pile of FRNs to "store value", you may be a moron.

figure out why those stocks are priced so high first. Way overpriced,

You should short them. Post it here when you do.

share your thoughts on, oh, lets say price fixing,

Fixing of what? By whom?

No, they aren't.

They are.

Fixing of what? By whom?
What Citizen is saying is that fiat currency is easily manipulated and inflated to the point of ripping people off.

Did the value of gold really triple over a 10 year period? Or, did the value of an FRN tank?

In 1900, a $20 gold coin could purchase a complete suit of high-quality clothing. Go look at the current value of 0.9675 oz gold coin, then check the price of an average Georgio Armani suit.

Inflation is theft.

What Citizen is saying is that fiat currency is easily manipulated and inflated to the point of ripping people off.

Did the value of gold really triple over a 10 year period? Or, did the value of an FRN tank?

In 1900, a $20 gold coin could purchase a complete suit of high-quality clothing. Go look at the current value of 0.9675 oz gold coin, then check the price of an average Georgio Armani suit.

Inflation is theft.

Toddster knows what I was talking about. He's just trolling. Really, Toddster is likely the best troller I've seen on this board. And that's actually a complement. Ha.

Make no mistake, though, he's a Keynesian through and through. Though, I don't know if he actually realizes it. Toddster is a trustee and participant in economic interventionism. And economic planning by a central bank. And deficit finincing. And inflationism. And the welfare state so long as it's his welfare. Toddster is clearly and observably a trustee in the government running the monetary policy and the economy rather than the free market.

His model for a healthy American monetary policy is so far removed from free-market capitalism that it's laughable when he calls it such.

I think he's grown comfortable popping off in the company of people who might not otherwise understand economic theory and monetary policy. But those days are gone. Heh heh.

Last edited:

No, they aren't.

They are.

Fixing of what? By whom?

Inflation is theft.

Well, if the value of the FRN tanked, all prices should have tripled. Did they?

In 1999, an ounce of gold could by you a $260 suit. In 2011, an $1800 suit, today a $1250 suit.
Are those equivalent suits?
Inflation is theft.

Ok.

View attachment 204028

Better than free, have government PAY people to go to the doctor! Then we'll be extra healthy!

Also, hookers and blow.

View attachment 204028

Better than free, have government PAY people to go to the doctor! Then we'll be extra healthy!

Also, hookers and blow.

We'll be so healthy, we'll save trillions!!!!

How about before you see a doctor? Or do doctors work for free?

Before you see a doctor? Even here it costs nothing to be healthy. Next, do policemen work for free? Or how about soldiers. And in most places, firemen don't work for free either.
Oh so the 50% who pay taxes are now expected to give you free healthcare!

If they want to earn more, they should. Because if so much of our GDP wasn't going toward healthcare, it would naturally go somewhere else. Such as in "the 50% who pay taxes's" wallets.

View attachment 204028

The answer is easy. You make it free, free, FREE!

Doctors and nurses will work for free?
Drug companies will develop drugs for free?
Hand them out for free?

Cool!!!

I didn't see Cuba in your chart. Weird.

No. Doctors and nurses would get their health care for free. And maybe with that burden being taken off their backs, they would be willing to work for a little less pay. As for drug companies, fuck them! Raising the price of a drug that has been around for a long time by 100,000%?! They need to be fucking SHOT!

Forum List

Back