How the UN intends on policing free speech all around the world

Netanyahu keeps pandering to ultra-Orthodox Hasidic nutjobs a lot of people will stop supporting Israel. Few want to support the Jewish equivalent of Nazis. Some Christians don't know any better and think all Jews are the same as the OT Jews, and they will get extra special cupcakes in Heaven or something if they mindlessly defend any nutjob who claims to be Jewish. They aren't, not even close, and they should pay attention to those Israelis who are protesting letting them into the IDF, and learn the differences.

As long as they keep killing radical Islamic shitheads, they're ok with me.

We used to cheer when Rudy would tow thier cars

scumbag parasites ...the lot of em

Yes. Two thirds of them are just criminal syndicates and assorted sociopathic regimes. They need to be moved to some place like a small toen in Montana if not out of the country completely, like say Guam.

I am a patriotic American and I support Zion in the Biblical sense. I don't pay attention to their politics.

Fine as long as you understand the Bible should have nothing to do with US foreign policy and is not worth one cent from the US taxpayer or one drop of American blood.

The perversion of the Bible used to justify invading Iraq is completely unacceptable and genuine treason against America, for example. America has no obligation AT ALL to "enforce the Promised Land." The USS Liberty attack was not "OK" because "God" says so...

Forum List

Back