How The Media Contols You Perceive Your World.

The "free" medias mainly follow the government´s agenda. Simple as can be. When the government says shit tastes good you can see the journalists start praising shit.

Governmental agendas don't sell commercials. Content sells commercials. And the type of content that sells commercials involves fear and loathing and scandal and fire and death. Emotional conflict. Therefore that's what the news, and the thread of content in general, will be made of and in fact IS made of.

How the governmental agenda relates to that is entirely irrelevant. It might be relevant if our media was run by the State. It isn't. It's run by Profit. And the goal of Profit has nothing to do with governmental agendas. It has to do with fattening shareholders' wallets, by any means they can think of, no matter how whorish.
You must be blind, then. While the medias are not run by the government but by profit, they are nevertheless its bullhorns. "White" crimes against blacks make their headlines while there is no day, the blacks kill each other in the masses. What has that "event-picking" to do with making profit?
Because white folks have money, and they tune into hear about white people shooting blacks? :eusa_think:

That seems suspect. However, news about black on black crime is not viewed as news worthy and advertisors don't view it as such b/c it happens every day. What bothers me, is that police violence against victims of ALL colors happens everyday. There are all sorts of COP BLOCK organizations that follow this. It doesn't discriminate. I remember when this Ferguson incident went down, a Cop that shot a 19 year old white girl never made the national spot light.
No Charges for Cop Who Jumped on Hood of 19-yr-old School Teacher’s Car and Shot Her to Death | Filming Cops
WHY? Cops out of control is news, but only if it is violence against blacks? THAT IS A POLITICAL AGENDA. It is trying to sell us some tainted goods. Seriously.
There is also much violence against cops.
As there should be. People that gun down unarmed citizens in cold blood, deserve whatever happens to them.
You cannot argue like that with me. An officer is not someone who guns down peaceful citizens by default.

Governmental agendas don't sell commercials. Content sells commercials. And the type of content that sells commercials involves fear and loathing and scandal and fire and death. Emotional conflict. Therefore that's what the news, and the thread of content in general, will be made of and in fact IS made of.

How the governmental agenda relates to that is entirely irrelevant. It might be relevant if our media was run by the State. It isn't. It's run by Profit. And the goal of Profit has nothing to do with governmental agendas. It has to do with fattening shareholders' wallets, by any means they can think of, no matter how whorish.
You must be blind, then. While the medias are not run by the government but by profit, they are nevertheless its bullhorns. "White" crimes against blacks make their headlines while there is no day, the blacks kill each other in the masses. What has that "event-picking" to do with making profit?
Because white folks have money, and they tune into hear about white people shooting blacks? :eusa_think:

That seems suspect. However, news about black on black crime is not viewed as news worthy and advertisors don't view it as such b/c it happens every day. What bothers me, is that police violence against victims of ALL colors happens everyday. There are all sorts of COP BLOCK organizations that follow this. It doesn't discriminate. I remember when this Ferguson incident went down, a Cop that shot a 19 year old white girl never made the national spot light.
No Charges for Cop Who Jumped on Hood of 19-yr-old School Teacher’s Car and Shot Her to Death | Filming Cops
WHY? Cops out of control is news, but only if it is violence against blacks? THAT IS A POLITICAL AGENDA. It is trying to sell us some tainted goods. Seriously.
As there should be. People that gun down unarmed citizens in cold blood, deserve whatever happens to them.
You cannot argue like that with me. An officer is not someone who guns down peaceful citizens by default.
What do they do then?

Surprised that "progressives" are so strongly advocating violence?

Could it be because that's they have left?
11953140_1483352925318022_5470057379280141987_n.jpg

The "free" medias mainly follow the government´s agenda. Simple as can be. When the government says shit tastes good you can see the journalists start praising shit.

You serious? "Scary black man" $ells. What the hell, the Fox Noise Channel makes its whole living on that maxim.

Barack Obama...
Van Jones...
Jeremiah Wright...
ACORN....
"Knockout games"...
"New Black Panthers"...
Shirley Sherrod...
Henry Louis Gates...
"hip hop barbecue"....

You're not a resident of the US, but it's obvious here. Racism is a HUGE moneymaker. There's gold in them thar ills, and there's no shortage of leeches to milk it.

What do they do then?
I hope, they are just gunning down a bunch of peaceful unarmed human traffickers the moment we talk.

What do they do then?
I hope, they are just gunning down a bunch of peaceful unarmed human traffickers the moment we talk.
OK

What do they do then?
I like posts by both you guys, you are both free thinkers. Knee jerk defense of the police is not going to get citizens anywhere. But then again, making sweeping generalization about ALL cops doesn't do us any good either.

One the whole, as a system, the THIN BLUE LINE sucks. On that position, I have to stand with Sonny. That is part of why that Cop that shot that 19 year girl got away with what he did, and why the cop in the video I posted will get away with what he did. It is also why they don't have to think first and act afterwards. The system is corrupt. If you have seen the movie Serpico, see it. If you have, review it and see it again. That is how life works, and it has only gotten worse. This isn't news, this is an essay from a man who's been there and studied the problem of corruption.

The Police Are Still Out of Control
I should know.

By Frank Serpico

10/23/14, 09:34 PM EDT

Over the years, politicians who wanted to make a difference didn’t. They were too beholden to the police unions and the police vote. I wrote a letter to President Bill Clinton in 1994 addressing this very issue, saying that honest cops have never been rewarded, and maybe there ought to be a medal for them. He wrote back, but nothing changed. In New York City, then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg professed that things were going to change, but in the end he went right along with his commissioner, Ray Kelly, who was allowed to do whatever he wanted. Kelly had been a sergeant when I was on the force, and he’d known about the corruption, as did Murphy.

As for Barack Obama and his attorney general, Eric Holder, they’re giving speeches now, after Ferguson. But it’s 20 years too late. It’s the same old problem of political power talking, and it doesn’t matter that both the president and his attorney general are African-American. Corruption is color blind. Money and power corrupt, and they are color blind too.

Only a few years ago, a cop who was in the same 81st Precinct I started in, Adrian Schoolcraft, was actually taken to a psych ward and handcuffed to a gurney for six days after he tried to complain about corruption – they wanted him to keep to a quota of summonses, and he wasn’t complying. No one would have believed him except he hid a tape recorder in his room, and recorded them making their demands. Now he’s like me, an outcast.

You serious? "Scary black man" $ells. What the hell, the Fox Noise Channel makes its whole living on that maxim.

Barack Obama...
Van Jones...
Jeremiah Wright...
ACORN....
"Knockout games"...
"New Black Panthers"...
Shirley Sherrod...
Henry Louis Gates...
"hip hop barbecue"....

You're not a resident of the US, but it's obvious here. Racism is a HUGE moneymaker. There's gold in them thar ills, and there's no shortage of leeches to milk it.
How does Obama generate cash? And how does the victimizing of blacks feed the "scary black man" story.

What do they do then?
I like posts by both you guys, you are both free thinkers. Knee jerk defense of the police is not going to get citizens anywhere. But then again, making sweeping generalization about ALL cops doesn't do us any good either.

One the whole, as a system, the THIN BLUE LINE sucks. On that position, I have to stand with Sonny. That is part of why that Cop that shot that 19 year girl got away with what he did, and why the cop in the video I posted will get away with what he did. It is also why they don't have to think first and act afterwards. The system is corrupt. If you have seen the movie Serpico, see it. If you have, review it and see it again. That is how life works, and it has only gotten worse. This isn't news, this is an essay from a man who's been there and studied the problem of corruption.

I should know.

By Frank Serpico

Over the years, politicians who wanted to make a difference didn’t. They were too beholden to the police unions and the police vote. I wrote a letter to President Bill Clinton in 1994 addressing this very issue, saying that honest cops have never been rewarded, and maybe there ought to be a medal for them. He wrote back, but nothing changed. In New York City, then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg professed that things were going to change, but in the end he went right along with his commissioner, Ray Kelly, who was allowed to do whatever he wanted. Kelly had been a sergeant when I was on the force, and he’d known about the corruption, as did Murphy.

As for Barack Obama and his attorney general, Eric Holder, they’re giving speeches now, after Ferguson. But it’s 20 years too late. It’s the same old problem of political power talking, and it doesn’t matter that both the president and his attorney general are African-American. Corruption is color blind. Money and power corrupt, and they are color blind too.

Only a few years ago, a cop who was in the same 81st Precinct I started in, Adrian Schoolcraft, was actually taken to a psych ward and handcuffed to a gurney for six days after he tried to complain about corruption – they wanted him to keep to a quota of summonses, and he wasn’t complying. No one would have believed him except he hid a tape recorder in his room, and recorded them making their demands. Now he’s like me, an outcast.
Thank you.

Barack Obama...
Van Jones...
Jeremiah Wright...
ACORN....
"Knockout games"...
"New Black Panthers"...
Shirley Sherrod...
Henry Louis Gates...
"hip hop barbecue"....

How does Obama generate cash? And how does the victimizing of blacks feed the "scary black man" story.

Obama doesn't generate cash -- none of those topics do. But taking those topics and blowing them up into a fear-and-loathing stories, even if they're not connected to reality, not only generates viewers, it generates loyal viewers who will keep coming back to see how the scary black man fake news soap opera story is going to ruin their world, kill them and rape their daughters. Which in turn generates higher ratings, which means charging more for advertising, which generates more cash.

What do they do then?

I should know.

By Frank Serpico

The greater picture shows that officers in certain parts of the US face a thriving parallel society of crime. They have to handle situations in there for that the state of emergency and the army suits better.

Barack Obama...
Van Jones...
Jeremiah Wright...
ACORN....
"Knockout games"...
"New Black Panthers"...
Shirley Sherrod...
Henry Louis Gates...
"hip hop barbecue"....

Obama doesn't generate cash -- none of those topics do. But taking those topics and blowing them up into a fear-and-loathing stories, even if they're not connected to reality, not only generates viewers, it generates loyal viewers who will keep coming back to see how the scary black man fake news soap opera story is going to ruin their world, kill them and rape their daughters. Which in turn generates higher ratings, which means charging more for advertising, which generates more cash.
Can you please provide an example?

What do they do then?

I should know.

By Frank Serpico

Thank you.
If we fall into the MSM trap of believing our local police forces are evil, racist, corrupt,etc., then before you know it, the federalists and the globalists will have a bill in the Senate ceding control of your right to vote for your local sheriff. And I think you can agree with Bleipriester that this would be a very bad thing. It would only increase the corruption and decrease the accountability to the local communities.

Barack Obama...
Van Jones...
Jeremiah Wright...
ACORN....
"Knockout games"...
"New Black Panthers"...
Shirley Sherrod...
Henry Louis Gates...
"hip hop barbecue"....

The list above IS a list of examples. With the exception of Barack Obama those are all subjects that have been mined as fake news stories. Barack Obama gets the same fake news treatment, the difference being as the POTUS he's a legitimate news story, so some of the coverage, like showing a speech, is legitimate news. "Hip hop barbecues" and "knockout games" and ACORN and Jeremiah Wright -- not so much. But they're all black, and that means fodder for the News Theater screenwriters.

Race baiting sells. Sad but true.

What do they do then?

I should know.

By Frank Serpico

Thank you.
If we fall into the MSM trap of believing our local police forces are evil, racist, corrupt,etc., then before you know it, the federalists and the globalists will have a bill in the Senate ceding control of your right to vote for your local sheriff. And I think you can agree with Bleipriester that this would be a very bad thing. It would only increase the corruption and decrease the accountability to the local communities.
I doubt very seriously that it'll ever happen. The scare tactic wont work, sorry. What will work, is to hold members of law enforcement to the same standards as John Q. Public is held to. In other words, make our judicial system an actual system of justice. That will solve the problem. At first, we'll see cops tried, convicted, and sentenced. Then cops will get the message that taking innocent lives carry consequences. Gunning down unarmed citizens will be severely punished. Once that takes place, everything will be fine.

What do they do then?

I should know.

By Frank Serpico

Thank you.
I doubt very seriously that it'll ever happen. The scare tactic wont work, sorry. What will work, is to hold members of law enforcement to the same standards as John Q. Public is held to. In other words, make our judicial system an actual system of justice. That will solve the problem. At first, we'll see cops tried, convicted, and sentenced. Then cops will get the message that taking innocent lives carry consequences. Gunning down unarmed citizens will be severely punished. Once that takes place, everything will be fine.

I hope you are right. I don't see it happening though. This is a manifesto the encourages corruption and ruthlessness. If a law is unjust, so what. If the force is corrupt, too bad, they are brothers. It is a gang with colors, and the good police are forced to protect the bad ones, or they are drummed out. We have all heard the stories, and have had friends of friend, or relatives of friends that have been assigned desk jobs because they tried to change the way things are done. These stories don't make your news at five. Why won't the Judicial system change this? BECAUSE THERE IS NO MONEY IN THIS. This system is a racketeering operation.

In fact, the heart of the problem IS the Judicial system.

2f20cb767dbb16df0116293ec9bac774.jpg

Barack Obama...
Van Jones...
Jeremiah Wright...
ACORN....
"Knockout games"...
"New Black Panthers"...
Shirley Sherrod...
Henry Louis Gates...
"hip hop barbecue"....

The list above IS a list of examples. With the exception of Barack Obama those are all subjects that have been mined as fake news stories. Barack Obama gets the same fake news treatment, the difference being as the POTUS he's a legitimate news story, so some of the coverage, like showing a speech, is legitimate news. "Hip hop barbecues" and "knockout games" and ACORN and Jeremiah Wright -- not so much. But they're all black, and that means fodder for the News Theater screenwriters.

Race baiting sells. Sad but true.
I just asked for some fear-mongering reports about blacks.

While you are mostly correct, there is a very close and important relationship between our government and media corporations. And that is probably the biggest motivating factor that you aren't taking into account.

"How The Media Contols You Perceive Your World."

Nonsense.

'The media' are only interested in controlling how to make a profit.

If you believe that, then your POV has been successfully configured by them.

Not entirely. It's a fascist paradigm. That is why I said there were TWO main things going on in media, and I posted PROOF of what is going on in for both things.

The media elites meet with the the corporate and government elites and a private think tank called the Council on Foreign Relations. Here, they decide on the agenda that will serve all of their interests the most. This means, what will work the best for both controlling the population, and make the corporations the most profit.

Who says you can't do both?

You did, when you said "The media' are only interested in controlling how to make a profit."

"How The Media Contols You Perceive Your World."

Nonsense.

'The media' are only interested in controlling how to make a profit.

If you believe that, then your POV has been successfully configured by them.

Not entirely. It's a fascist paradigm. That is why I said there were TWO main things going on in media, and I posted PROOF of what is going on in for both things.

The media elites meet with the the corporate and government elites and a private think tank called the Council on Foreign Relations. Here, they decide on the agenda that will serve all of their interests the most. This means, what will work the best for both controlling the population, and make the corporations the most profit.

Who says you can't do both?

You did, when you said "The media' are only interested in controlling how to make a profit."

Nah. . . I think if you double check, you'll find that was C_Clayton_Jones. He has a tendency to drink the Kool-Aid too much. We're still trying to reach him. Intelligent fellow, but he just believed everything they taught him in the government schools and in foundation funded colleges and Universities. (if he ever even went.) He doesn't do enough independent reading, while taking for granted that his preferred media sources tell him the truth or that the stories they relate are even real.

Forum List

Back