How The Center Can Change Politics

The center can change politics. The center is just really really small right now and getting smaller all the time.

Well, we the people certainly don't trust the extreme right wing anymore and possibly even the right wing. We tried it their way and they ended up not knowing how to handle the responsiblity of the gavel.

We'll see.

Oh really? You've tried spending less than we bring in? When exactly?

You've tried shrinking the size of government? When?

You've tried to lower the tax burden on the American people below 10%? When?

You've tried getting the government out of the lives of American people? When?

You've tried not dumping your problems on the government and fixing them yourself? When exactly?

You've tried securing the border? when?

Talk to me when you want to be honest about what we've tried.

Nobody's perfect. They're more willing to work towards a goal though for the common good. Republicans are in it for themselves.
and Democrats are not?....you have me fooled Sarah....

No they are not. I posted somewhere else about Republicans having absolutely zero issues except getting rid of this Democratic president. Democrats address all kinds of issues and wish to work through them.

I just hope the best for the economy, jobs, recovery and America in the end.

We have zero issues? Really?

Then what was that list I just went down in my previous post?

How exactly have you tried it our way if we don't have a way?

You can't even keep yourself internally consistant. Work on that

Y'know, I realize this may just be wishful thinking, but I'm beginning to wonder if the majority of Americans are finally becoming fed up with the bullshit narcissistic partisan rhetoric that is causing this country so much damage.

From the corrupt politicians to the political pundits and partisan blabbers, all the way down to the everyday wannabes who fancy themselves online Limbaughs and Maddows, I'm wondering if all the bluster is beginning to wear thin on most people. The NBC/Esquire poll made it pretty clear that the great silent middle doesn't see the world as partisan ideologues do; maybe our patience is beginning to wear thin.

I wonder if the partisan ideologues on both ends (totalling, what, 20% of us, max?) have worn out their welcome with their intellectually dishonest, immature, egotistical bullshit.

Here's hoping. We need some adults to fix this mess before it's too late.

The power of the moderates who are willing to cross the aisle is thwarted by the Hastert Rule

Republicans will not present a bill unless a majority of Republicans favor it. This blocks moderate Republicans from voting with Democrats

uh huh, so please list the bills that pelosi allowed to go up for a straight majority vote that her caucus wasn't the majority portion.....

and Democrats are not?....you have me fooled Sarah....

No they are not. I posted somewhere else about Republicans having absolutely zero issues except getting rid of this Democratic president. Democrats address all kinds of issues and wish to work through them.

like i said Sarah....you have me fooled....

forget it harry, there are some who don't see becasue they don't want to. They really think they own the moral/ethical high ground. :doubt:

Forum List

Back