How The Center Can Change Politics

Don't confuse bripat, who is anarchist with some sympathy for communism (read his quotes from WHO, a communist front), with conservatives and reactionaries.

Fakey, do you actually believe we'll forget that you were caught red-handed posting propaganda published by official organs of the communist government of Cuba?

There is no center. If you are a moderate Republican to a liberal, then you belong to the Democratic Party.

If you are are a Tea Bagging loon, then you are a Con.

i consider myself pretty much center.....and no...you would not want me in the Democratic Party......your Far Lefties dont like people like me....i ask questions..

There is no center. If you are a moderate Republican to a liberal, then you belong to the Democratic Party.

If you are are a Tea Bagging loon, then you are a Con.

i consider myself pretty much center.....and no...you would not want me in the Democratic Party......your Far Lefties dont like people like me....i ask questions..

I like you Harry..up front, honest and no sugar coating..
plus you have "the ring"...lol

The center can change politics. The center is just really really small right now and getting smaller all the time.

Well, we the people certainly don't trust the extreme right wing anymore and possibly even the right wing. We tried it their way and they ended up not knowing how to handle the responsiblity of the gavel.

We'll see.

Oh . . and you think the Democrats are doing a great job of governing the country?

ROFL!

Nobody's perfect. They're more willing to work towards a goal though for the common good. Republicans are in it for themselves.

Well, we the people certainly don't trust the extreme right wing anymore and possibly even the right wing. We tried it their way and they ended up not knowing how to handle the responsiblity of the gavel.

We'll see.

Oh . . and you think the Democrats are doing a great job of governing the country?

ROFL!

Nobody's perfect. They're more willing to work towards a goal though for the common good. Republicans are in it for themselves.

The goal you're working towards is flushing this country down the toilet bowl.

Sarah you don't want to change...You can't bring yourself to find anything wrong with your party

it's still the same, our way is the best and if you don't along with we will tell you, no compromise and go to hell

nice try though

The "centre" is nothing more than progressive speak for opposition who think the same as they do and will vote along with them to increase government and governmental dependency.

The last thing the partisan ideologues want is for the center to gain influence, so they'll fight this even harder than they fight each other. They don't want to be exposed as the shallow, simplistic, intellectually dishonest narcissists that they are. Their little game would be over.

Here's hoping.

The last thing the partisan ideologues want is for the center to gain influence, so they'll fight this even harder than they fight each other. They don't want to be exposed as the shallow, simplistic, intellectually dishonest narcissists that they are. Their little game would be over.

Here's hoping.

lol, what do you call this post?

damn

Here's hoping.

lol, what do you call this post?

damn

I'd call it clear, specific, and pretty easy for pretty much anyone to understand.

The power of the moderates who are willing to cross the aisle is thwarted by the Hastert Rule

Republicans will not present a bill unless a majority of Republicans favor it. This blocks moderate Republicans from voting with Democrats

The center can change politics. The center is just really really small right now and getting smaller all the time.

Wow, talk about wrong!
The center is the largest voting bloc in America and it's certainly NOT getting smaller, it's getting bigger. Voter exit polling proves this. People are really, really getting sick of the extreme polarization of both parties. The center is the most under represented segment of the voting population by far.
Thanks to the extreme element in Washington, nothing gets done, absolutely nothing!:mad:
How many billions of dollars did the shutdown and the politicization of the debt ceiling cost the government, businesses and the American people cost? This really pisses of most Americans. I hope it woke people up in more so of the mess in Washington, thanks to the extremist minority controlling the conversation. It's time for a change and big change!
Katz is a perfect example of being uninformed about America's voting demographics. That's what happens when people count on ideological resources for all their news. When people do that, they lose a sense of reality.

Wow, talk about wrong!
The center is the largest voting bloc in America and it's certainly NOT getting smaller, it's getting bigger. Voter exit polling proves this. People are really, really getting sick of the extreme polarization of both parties. The center is the most under represented segment of the voting population by far.
Thanks to the extreme element in Washington, nothing gets done, absolutely nothing!:mad:
How many billions of dollars did the shutdown and the politicization of the debt ceiling cost the government, businesses and the American people cost? This really pisses of most Americans. I hope it woke people up in more so of the mess in Washington, thanks to the extremist minority controlling the conversation. It's time for a change and big change!
Katz is a perfect example of being uninformed about America's voting demographics. That's what happens when people count on ideological resources for all their news. When people do that, they lose a sense of reality.

The center contains a very small portion of knowledgeable, informed voters who are interested in politics. The rest of it contains low information voters, non-voters, and your apolitical people who vote for whoever sounds the best at the time.

Wow, talk about wrong!

The center contains a very small portion of knowledgeable, informed voters who are interested in politics. The rest of it contains low information voters, non-voters, and your apolitical people who vote for whoever sounds the best at the time.

Link?

We'll see.

ROFL!

and Democrats are not?....you have me fooled Sarah....

Wow, talk about wrong!

by saying this you sound like a "low information" person Marty....some of you people just cant imagine not belonging to one side or the other.....i dont vote for what sounds best Marty.....i vote for what i think is the best policy or best person.....and if it happens to be what the Democrats are for,then thats the way it is....if it happens to be what the Republicans are for,then thats the way it is....and if the Far Right and Left dont like it.....they can kiss my Blue Dog/Rino Ass.....right in the brown Spot....

ROFL!

No they are not. I posted somewhere else about Republicans having absolutely zero issues except getting rid of this Democratic president. Democrats address all kinds of issues and wish to work through them.

I just hope the best for the economy, jobs, recovery and America in the end.

There are a group of 13 Congresspeople willing to work in a bipartisan way to get our country moving forward again. The Congressional Future Caucus.

How the center can change politics

Chuck Todd takes a deeper look at the political center, as identified by the NBC/Esquire poll. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard and Rep. Aaron Schock (R-Il.) then join to discuss

how-the-center-can-change-politics-54510147546

Gives me hope ...

Hoping for salvation from the clueless idiots in the center is like expecting Barney Fife to successfully land a 747.

as compared to the clueless controlling idiots on the Far Right and Left.....gotcha....

No they are not. I posted somewhere else about Republicans having absolutely zero issues except getting rid of this Democratic president. Democrats address all kinds of issues and wish to work through them.

like i said Sarah....you have me fooled....

Forum List

Back