How the "allies" betrayed the Serbs

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
When I grew up I knew that Serbs and Americans/British/French have been allies of Serbs in two world wars, there was even a Statue in honor of French in Belgrade. But in the 90s they waged war on Serbia, they demonised Serbs, in 1999 they even bombed Serbia on the initiative of America. This was when I realised that the "allies" betrayed the Serbs and became enemies of Serbia. Until today they still portray Serbs as evil in their movies 20-30 years after the civil wars in Yugoslavia. In movies, serials and video games serbs are the "terrorists". They never apologised for killing innocent Serbs and betraying Serbia. I think if you are a Serb in America you have a hard life, they will view you as "terrorist" only if you tell them "you are ashamed of serbias war crimes" they will let you go but if you are proud serb they might view you as "butcher" and "genocidal". I accumlated lots of anger in the 90s and became a Serb Nationalist early 2000s before I started feeling closer to my Roma heritage, thats the reason why I then abandoned serb nationalism, but I still think our only friends are Russians. And that Serbs were unjustly demonised and bombed, and that the Allies should I apologise to Serbia, and stop occupation of Kosovo and retreat from Kosovo.

When I grew up I knew that Serbs and Americans/British/French have been allies of Serbs in two world wars, there was even a Statue in honor of French in Belgrade. But in the 90s they waged war on Serbia, they demonised Serbs, in 1999 they even bombed Serbia on the initiative of America. This was when I realised that the "allies" betrayed the Serbs and became enemies of Serbia. Until today they still portray Serbs as evil in their movies 20-30 years after the civil wars in Yugoslavia. In movies, serials and video games serbs are the "terrorists". They never apologised for killing innocent Serbs and betraying Serbia. I think if you are a Serb in America you have a hard life, they will view you as "terrorist" only if you tell them "you are ashamed of serbias war crimes" they will let you go but if you are proud serb they might view you as "butcher" and "genocidal". I accumlated lots of anger in the 90s and became a Serb Nationalist early 2000s before I started feeling closer to my Roma heritage, thats the reason why I then abandoned serb nationalism, but I still think our only friends are Russians. And that Serbs were unjustly demonised and bombed, and that the Allies should I apologise to Serbia, and stop occupation of Kosovo and retreat from Kosovo.

I live in the States and when I see someone from Serbia all I can think is how crappy the Yugo was before the damn war!

Nothing else crosses my mind but then again I am not Russian nor Eastern European so my opinion of your people is based on stupid nonsense and nothing you wrote about!

It's hardly other people's fault Serbia was too dumb to see the terrible PR it created for itself in regard to Srebrenica. Now everyone thinks of Serbs as mass murderers, ethnic cleansers and war criminals.

There are crimes commited against Serbs too, just not known.
They are known. Pity Serbia will not receive much sympathy for its hurts because it allowed its treatment of Srebenica to portray it as a nation of war criminals, ethnic cleansers and mass murderers.

It's almost as though either it didn't know the impact the siege of Srebrenica was causing in the rest of the world or it had decided it didn't care that it was labelled as mass murderers.

Typical Serbia. Cuts off its nose to spite its face then blames others for it.

They are known. Pity Serbia will not receive much sympathy for its hurts because it allowed its treatment of Srebenica to portray it as a nation of war criminals, ethnic cleansers and mass murderers.

It's almost as though either it didn't know the impact the siege of Srebrenica was causing in the rest of the world or it had decided it didn't care that it was labelled as mass murderers.

Typical Serbia. Cut off its nose to spite its face then blames others for it.

known but put under the table largely.

known but put under the table largely.
Not paid as much attention because of the appalling actions of Serbia. Yet other leaders apart from Serbs have been tried for war crimes, so that's hardly under the table, complain as you may.

As I say, it looked as though Serbia was determined to cast itself in a poor a light as possible in a fit of pique at the idea other nations didn't want to be in a union with it. And it succeeded. And now you're complaining about it.

Typical Serbia. Cuts off its nose to spite its face then blames others for it.

Who had listen the Serbs? Do you know descent of Kosovo? It's a Kosovo Pole, historically serbian lands, not ordinar - a symbol of Serbian independence, where they got it from Turkish occupation. Which crimes of Serbs are so hard to pull out a heart from all serbian people?

Even nazi, who commited the holocaust, received the judgement in Nurnberg... What sort of crime harder made Miloshevich, to be murdered in prison without judgement?

Serbia shouldn't have been so stupid as to commit large scale atrocities in Srebenica in front of the world's cameras. It made them look like mass murderers, ethnic cleansers and war criminals, meaning they lost sympathy for their cause.
It's a Kosovo Pole, historically serbian lands,
Disputed land. Part of the Ottoman empire for 500 years, so maybe they have the best claim to it.

In any case, why the bleating about Kosovo? Srebenica too embarrassing? Srebenica means Serbians can't be trusted to behave in a civilised manner, they've shown what they'll do if left alone.

Last edited:
Serbia shouldn't have been so stupid as to commit large scale atrocities in Srebenica in front of the world's cameras. It made them look like mass murderers, ethnic cleansers and war criminals, meaning they lost sympathy for their cause.
It's a Kosovo Pole, historically serbian lands,
Disputed land. Part of the Ottoman empire for 500 years, so maybe they have the best claim to it.

In any case, why the bleating about Kosovo? Srebenica too embarrassing? Srebenica means Serbians can't be trusted to behave in a civilised manner, they've shown what they'll do if left alone.

Kosovo is disputed? So, first name it not in Serbian :)

Kosovo is good precedent, someone want to forget... because.... why the world community bleating about Crimea? :) 2th of May genocide in Odessa means Ukraine can't be trusted to behave in a civilised manner, they've shown what they'll do if left alone...:))))))))))

why the world community bleating about Crimea?
The world community isn't. The US which is trying to surround Russia is. The world community hardly bleated about Georgia, either. Don't confuse the US with the world community.

The Serbs committed genocide.

There are mass graves to support that.

The Serbs committed genocide.

There are mass graves to support that.

I heared about mass falsifications of this graves, but it's not a main question... In fact, almost all European nations HAVE an experience of genocide. Who has thrown a stone to Serbs first, and how it matches with Bible?

I heared about mass falsifications of this graves,
Yeah, right.
In fact, almost all European nations HAVE an experience of genocide.
But Serbia didn't learn the lesson.

Btw, what's the bible got to do with anything?

I mean John 8:7 "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her..."

Genocide was from all sides of conflicts in Yugoslavia... But now we can see, what the other EU countries would do with the same problem - the muslim migrants... In US, I know, there are no ethnic cleansings with muslims, but what would be in EU some months/years later?

When I grew up I knew that Serbs and Americans/British/French have been allies of Serbs in two world wars, there was even a Statue in honor of French in Belgrade...

You were misinformed. The Serbians were Nazi scumbags and deserved their fate:

Yugoslav Foreign Secretary Anton Korošec, who was Roman Catholic priest and leader of Slovenian conservatives, stated in September 1938, that "Jewish issue did not exist in Yugoslavia…. Jewish refugees from the Nazi Germany are not welcome here." In December 1938 Rabbi Isaac Alkalai, the only Jewish member of government was dismissed from the government.

On 25 March 1941, Prince Paul of Yugoslavia signed the Tripartite Pact, allying the Kingdom of Yugoslavia with the Axis powers. Prince Paul was overthrown, and a new anti-German government under Peter II and Dušan Simović took power. The new government withdrew its support for the Axis, but did not repudiate the Tripartite Pact. Nevertheless, Axis forces, led by Nazi Germany invaded Yugoslavia in April 1941.

The puppet government of Milan Nedic, put in place by the Nazi occupational forces in August 1941, was given responsibility for many Holocaust-related activities, including the registration and arrest of Jews and joint control over the Banjica concentration camp in Belgrade.[3]

When I grew up I knew that Serbs and Americans/British/French have been allies of Serbs in two world wars, there was even a Statue in honor of French in Belgrade...

You were misinformed. The Serbians were Nazi scumbags and deserved their fate:

Yugoslav Foreign Secretary Anton Korošec, who was Roman Catholic priest and leader of Slovenian conservatives, stated in September 1938, that "Jewish issue did not exist in Yugoslavia…. Jewish refugees from the Nazi Germany are not welcome here." In December 1938 Rabbi Isaac Alkalai, the only Jewish member of government was dismissed from the government.

On 25 March 1941, Prince Paul of Yugoslavia signed the Tripartite Pact, allying the Kingdom of Yugoslavia with the Axis powers. Prince Paul was overthrown, and a new anti-German government under Peter II and Dušan Simović took power. The new government withdrew its support for the Axis, but did not repudiate the Tripartite Pact. Nevertheless, Axis forces, led by Nazi Germany invaded Yugoslavia in April 1941.

The puppet government of Milan Nedic, put in place by the Nazi occupational forces in August 1941, was given responsibility for many Holocaust-related activities, including the registration and arrest of Jews and joint control over the Banjica concentration camp in Belgrade.[3]

Almost all Europe in 1941-1945 were Nazi scumbags... Instead of ocean states - UK and US, all continental Europe at least helped to Hitler in industry. He widely used French, Chezh and other manufactures for new tanks, planes and automobiles... And for guns and bullets...

USSR recruited about 16% of population - it was catastrophic for industry, there were a mass of working oldmen, women and teenagers... Hitler took about 25% of population... Close to end of war he recruited oldmen and teenagers - who were worked in Reich industry, more qualitative than USSR teenagers?

Maybe had the Serbs not turned to Milosevic's nationalism, tried to start wars with all its neighbors, tried to commit genocide etc etc, then they wouldn't have turned against their "ally".

No, they should not apologize to Serbia for Kosovo, and they don't occupy it, Kosovo is a separate country now. The Serbs showed they could not be trusted to work for the people of Kosovo.

I assume you think that a law that made all businesses employ one Serb for every Kosovan Albanian was somehow fair, when 90% of the people are Kosovan Albanian? Meaning 80% of people would never be able to find a job. Or that schools forced everyone to study in Serbo-Croat and thereby forcing kids out of schools and to be taught in apartment buildings with no resources.
Or that killing Kosovan-Albanians to increase the percentage of Serbs in the area is a good practice.

I was in Kosovo when it was under the UN mandate.

Forum List

Back