How the "allies" betrayed the Serbs

When I grew up I knew that Serbs and Americans/British/French have been allies of Serbs in two world wars, there was even a Statue in honor of French in Belgrade. But in the 90s they waged war on Serbia, they demonised Serbs, in 1999 they even bombed Serbia on the initiative of America. This was when I realised that the "allies" betrayed the Serbs and became enemies of Serbia. Until today they still portray Serbs as evil in their movies 20-30 years after the civil wars in Yugoslavia. In movies, serials and video games serbs are the "terrorists". They never apologised for killing innocent Serbs and betraying Serbia. I think if you are a Serb in America you have a hard life, they will view you as "terrorist" only if you tell them "you are ashamed of serbias war crimes" they will let you go but if you are proud serb they might view you as "butcher" and "genocidal". I accumlated lots of anger in the 90s and became a Serb Nationalist early 2000s before I started feeling closer to my Roma heritage, thats the reason why I then abandoned serb nationalism, but I still think our only friends are Russians. And that Serbs were unjustly demonised and bombed, and that the Allies should I apologise to Serbia, and stop occupation of Kosovo and retreat from Kosovo.

Maybe had the Serbs not turned to Milosevic's nationalism, tried to start wars with all its neighbors, tried to commit genocide etc etc, then they wouldn't have turned against their "ally".

No, they should not apologize to Serbia for Kosovo, and they don't occupy it, Kosovo is a separate country now. The Serbs showed they could not be trusted to work for the people of Kosovo.

I assume you think that a law that made all businesses employ one Serb for every Kosovan Albanian was somehow fair, when 90% of the people are Kosovan Albanian? Meaning 80% of people would never be able to find a job. Or that schools forced everyone to study in Serbo-Croat and thereby forcing kids out of schools and to be taught in apartment buildings with no resources.
Or that killing Kosovan-Albanians to increase the percentage of Serbs in the area is a good practice.

I was in Kosovo when it was under the UN mandate.

Albanians ethnically cleansed the Serbs, Albanians are fascists, Serbs are more tolerant people then Albanians. And I know both people. You saw what happened after USA and Europe occupied Kosovo they killed Serbs and Non-Albanians, and even before a genocide was going on but only hidden and from albanian society not from government, the albanians and their clans would move out serbs intentionally and bully them. If you have been in Kosovo you deserve to be put on trial for war crimes, probably you killed serbian children.

When I grew up I knew that Serbs and Americans/British/French have been allies of Serbs in two world wars, there was even a Statue in honor of French in Belgrade...

You were misinformed. The Serbians were Nazi scumbags and deserved their fate:

Yugoslav Foreign Secretary Anton Korošec, who was Roman Catholic priest and leader of Slovenian conservatives, stated in September 1938, that "Jewish issue did not exist in Yugoslavia…. Jewish refugees from the Nazi Germany are not welcome here." In December 1938 Rabbi Isaac Alkalai, the only Jewish member of government was dismissed from the government.

On 25 March 1941, Prince Paul of Yugoslavia signed the Tripartite Pact, allying the Kingdom of Yugoslavia with the Axis powers. Prince Paul was overthrown, and a new anti-German government under Peter II and Dušan Simović took power. The new government withdrew its support for the Axis, but did not repudiate the Tripartite Pact. Nevertheless, Axis forces, led by Nazi Germany invaded Yugoslavia in April 1941.

The puppet government of Milan Nedic, put in place by the Nazi occupational forces in August 1941, was given responsibility for many Holocaust-related activities, including the registration and arrest of Jews and joint control over the Banjica concentration camp in Belgrade.[3]

He was overthrown by serbs, and serbs formed the biggest majority of anti-fascist forces and and guerrillas. Albanians and your Croatians were much more nazi scumbag.

Its funny how the Serbs turned now to be the nazi scumbag not the ustasha or albanians lol. Historic revisionism. Americans are fascists and nazis.

When I grew up I knew that Serbs and Americans/British/French have been allies of Serbs in two world wars, there was even a Statue in honor of French in Belgrade. But in the 90s they waged war on Serbia, they demonised Serbs, in 1999 they even bombed Serbia on the initiative of America. This was when I realised that the "allies" betrayed the Serbs and became enemies of Serbia. Until today they still portray Serbs as evil in their movies 20-30 years after the civil wars in Yugoslavia. In movies, serials and video games serbs are the "terrorists". They never apologised for killing innocent Serbs and betraying Serbia. I think if you are a Serb in America you have a hard life, they will view you as "terrorist" only if you tell them "you are ashamed of serbias war crimes" they will let you go but if you are proud serb they might view you as "butcher" and "genocidal". I accumlated lots of anger in the 90s and became a Serb Nationalist early 2000s before I started feeling closer to my Roma heritage, thats the reason why I then abandoned serb nationalism, but I still think our only friends are Russians. And that Serbs were unjustly demonised and bombed, and that the Allies should I apologise to Serbia, and stop occupation of Kosovo and retreat from Kosovo.

Maybe had the Serbs not turned to Milosevic's nationalism, tried to start wars with all its neighbors, tried to commit genocide etc etc, then they wouldn't have turned against their "ally".

No, they should not apologize to Serbia for Kosovo, and they don't occupy it, Kosovo is a separate country now. The Serbs showed they could not be trusted to work for the people of Kosovo.

I assume you think that a law that made all businesses employ one Serb for every Kosovan Albanian was somehow fair, when 90% of the people are Kosovan Albanian? Meaning 80% of people would never be able to find a job. Or that schools forced everyone to study in Serbo-Croat and thereby forcing kids out of schools and to be taught in apartment buildings with no resources.
Or that killing Kosovan-Albanians to increase the percentage of Serbs in the area is a good practice.

Albanians ethnically cleansed the Serbs, Albanians are fascists, Serbs are more tolerant people then Albanians. And I know both people. You saw what happened after USA and Europe occupied Kosovo they killed Serbs and Non-Albanians, and even before a genocide was going on but only hidden and from albanian society not from government, the albanians and their clans would move out serbs intentionally and bully them. If you have been in Kosovo you deserve to be put on trial for war crimes, probably you killed serbian children.

On both sides there was wrong doing. The KLA doing bad things doesn't mean the Serbs did good things.

Basically the Serbs couldn't live with the Kosovan Albanians and the Kosovan Albanians couldn't live with the Serbs. So the best solution is a separation, and that's what exists.

No, I saw what happened all through it. I know what happened before, and I've told you what happened before. I know you're trying to spin the events.

On both sides there was wrong doing. The KLA doing bad things doesn't mean the Serbs did good things.

Basically the Serbs couldn't live with the Kosovan Albanians and the Kosovan Albanians couldn't live with the Serbs. So the best solution is a separation, and that's what exists.

No, I saw what happened all through it. I know what happened before, and I've told you what happened before. I know you're trying to spin the events.

Have you heared something about Serbian mafia?

But Albanian mafia - is headache of all EU... I agree, separation is the best solution, but why Kosovo now belong to Albanians?

Think - I come to your home, take it, raise a conflict with you till separation - and got this home, having you to move out. From your own home. Because "both sides are wrong, separation is best"...

But Albanian mafia - is headache of all EU... I agree, separation is the best solution, but why Kosovo now belong to Albanians?

Think - I come to your home, take it, raise a conflict with you till separation - and got this home, having you to move out. From your own home. Because "both sides are wrong, separation is best"...

Only 10% of those in Kosovo are Serbs. You're talking about them coming, but coming WHEN? A long time ago is when. Serbs moved into what is now Serbia too. They took over this land from others that were there. This is history, it's happened everywhere in the world.

The Serbs committed genocide.

There are mass graves to support that.

There was killing done on both sides, Serbian police were being assasinated as well. Clinton had corporate interests in mind and a nationalistic Serbia was in the way. The mass graves were overstated and it came to light after the fact

When Clinton Lied, Yugoslavia Died

There was killing done on both sides, Serbian police were being assasinated as well. Clinton had corporate interests in mind and a nationalistic Serbia was in the way. The mass graves were overstated and it came to light after the fact

Then again what he did wasn't wrong. He stopped the problem. The Serbs showed they would commit genocide, they wanted the Kosovan Albanians out of Kosovo and would kill them if necessary.

Then again what he did wasn't wrong. He stopped the problem. The Serbs showed they would commit genocide, they wanted the Kosovan Albanians out of Kosovo and would kill them if necessary.

Clinton Picked a side in a conflict, and we blew the hell out of lot of innocent civilians though. The invasion of Iraq wasn't any worse than the ferocity nato unleashed on Serb civilians. Day time bombings when kids were going to school, hitting hospitals. Don't think we dropped cluster bombs on civilians in Iraq but we did in Serbia. Nato broke the will of Serbia by killing its civilians, It was easy cause the Serbians were isolated and didn't have a voice. This one was about control of oil flow from the ME to Europe through the Kosovo region. There is a lot we dont know about this still because we wernt given everything. i dont trust Bill Clinton on this action one bit.

Clinton Picked a side in a conflict, and we blew the hell out of lot of innocent civilians though. The invasion of Iraq wasn't any worse than the ferocity nato unleashed on Serb civilians. Day time bombings when kids were going to school, hitting hospitals. Don't think we dropped cluster bombs on civilians in Iraq but we did in Serbia. Nato broke the will of Serbia by killing its civilians, It was easy cause the Serbians were isolated and didn't have a voice. This one was about control of oil flow from the ME to Europe through the Kosovo region. There is a lot we dont know about this still because we wernt given everything. i dont trust Bill Clinton on this action one bit.

Blew the hell out of a lot of balloons more like.

People died, but then Milosevic didn't seem so interested in saving lives. So chances are Clinton's intervention saved lives. You don't have to trust Clinton, just look at Milosevic and see what an evil man he was.

Only 10% of those in Kosovo are Serbs. You're talking about them coming, but coming WHEN? A long time ago is when. Serbs moved into what is now Serbia too. They took over this land from others that were there. This is history, it's happened everywhere in the world.

I understand you, but look here:

Demographic history of Kosovo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:))) Official Yugoslav statistical results:

359,346 total population
194,190 Serbs,
9,091 Albanians
Yeah, it was, because almost all Albanians boycott the census following a call to boycott Serbian institutions.... But it's official statistic, Yugoslavian government were able to operate! What the US government doing with illegal migrants, who doesn't want to official registration? Why they didn't want official registration - because they considered Kosovo not as "home", but as "enemy occupied territory"?

Really, there are a lot of space for the manipulations in this situation. There are no good salvation of it, instead of single and strong law. But when laws changes for political needs - here and then in many places - we have giant humanitarian problems all over the world...

It was yet another example of borders being drawn that didn't match ethnic backgrounds.

They tried to force non-Muslims to live in a Muslim dominated domain, which of course would had led to their extinction as history has shown. People have a right to defend themselves and the only way to beat Muslims is to play their own game:slaughter the enemy. Of course President BJ chose the wrong side and supported the "Muslim victims".

Forum List

Back