Europeans - don't get tricked into supporting the Jews

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
The Jews welcome the Islamic invasion of Europe, to get you to hate and fight against Islam, rather than directing your attention on the Jews.

Don't get suckered by this. Defend yourselves and your countries against all foreign influences, including the Jews.

The Jews welcome the Islamic invasion of Europe, to get you to hate and fight against Islam, rather than directing your attention on the Jews.

Don't get suckered by this. Defend yourselves and your countries against all foreign influences, including the Jews.

Do you mean like you have by the neo nazi's into continuing the final solution. I have not heard of gangs of adult Jews raping 12 year old girls in UN towns and cities, I have not heard of Jews defiling churches and turning them into mosques. AND I HAVE NOT SEEN JEWISH RELIGIOUS POLICE BEATING PEOPLE WITH STICKS IN PUBLIC BECAUSE THEY BREAK SHARIA LAW

Yes lets kill the Jews in Europe while MOST Europeans have learned the hard way that the fucking muslims only want to come to Europe to RAPE, ROB, MURDER, FORCE ISLAMIC SUPREMACY upon the indigenous people, and all around.....

CYC1tx-WwAAMGj5.jpg

Forum List

Back