How stupid are left wingers? Well they're THIS fucking stupid:

When dealing with medical issues I find it more plausible to listen to right-wing politicians before I would listen to highly trained medical professionals.

Keep up the Hysteria
It's amazing the misinformation coming from the Right about Ebola.
Darrell Issa confused the country of Guyana in South America with Guinea in Africa, while discussing Ebola. One country has Ebola while the other doesn't.
Peter King announced that Ebola has mutated and is now airborne. :bs1:
Remind us how we have 57 States and Guam can tip over and sink in the ocean?

After you explain how Paul Revere warned the British and how the Founding Fathers were all working against slavery.

If you'd have gotten any kind of education, or perhaps bothered to read a book, you probably would have learned exactly how the Founding Fathers worked against slavery.
The left knows nothing of the founding of our country nor the constitution yet keep talking like they do.

When dealing with medical issues I find it more plausible to listen to right-wing politicians before I would listen to highly trained medical professionals.

Keep up the Hysteria
It's amazing the misinformation coming from the Right about Ebola.
Darrell Issa confused the country of Guyana in South America with Guinea in Africa, while discussing Ebola. One country has Ebola while the other doesn't.
Peter King announced that Ebola has mutated and is now airborne. :bs1:
Wow. Democrats never make those mistakes. :boohoo:
They do. Democrats make lots of mistakes. Now back to our regular scheduled thread.

Keep up the Hysteria

Lame ass dodge.
No it's not. If it's a medical matter on the suject of viruses or diseases I would listen to a Doctor who is the director at the National Institute for Allergys and Diseases. Does Chris Christie have a medical degree in diseases?

So one of our brilliant leaders said yet another idiotic thing about Ebola yesterday:

"If we have a 21 day quarantine for people coming back from West Africa, then that will discourage people from going over there to help."

So, these doctors and aid workers, are going into the lion's den, they are facing one of, if not THE most deadly viruses ever known, but a quarantine scares them? The guys that say this stuff are pretty fucking stupid alright, but you know who is even more stupid? Those who believe this garbage.

So what are you suggesting? That they have no quarantine? Isn't that more stupid?

No, I'm saying that it's stupid to say that a 21 day quarantine would scare away helpers, when they are very likely more afraid of Ebola. Wouldn't you think?
You're an infectious disease expert?

Nope, you're just some guy spouting off about things you don't understand.

Keep up the Hysteria
Which highly trained medical professionals are saying the opposite?
This is the problem when the OP makes statements about people without actually giving any information about who he's talking about.
Isolated nurse slams Chris Christie s Ebola quarantine policy World news theguardian.com

Yeah, this nurse gets herself infected because she was sloppy with her isolation protocol and suddenly she's an expert?
She's knows more about it than Chris Christie. Asymptomatic people are not infectious and she tested negative for Ebola.

Keep up the hysteria.

...oh, and stop watching Fox News.

Keep up the Hysteria

So you're not going to listen to the Ebola Czar?

Keep up the Hysteria

Lame ass dodge.
No it's not. If it's a medical matter on the suject of viruses or diseases I would listen to a Doctor who is the director at the National Institute for Allergys and Diseases. Does Chris Christie have a medical degree in diseases?

You are listening to a politician, not a doctor. And a epically stupid politician at that.

So one of our brilliant leaders said yet another idiotic thing about Ebola yesterday:

"If we have a 21 day quarantine for people coming back from West Africa, then that will discourage people from going over there to help."

So, these doctors and aid workers, are going into the lion's den, they are facing one of, if not THE most deadly viruses ever known, but a quarantine scares them? The guys that say this stuff are pretty fucking stupid alright, but you know who is even more stupid? Those who believe this garbage.

So what are you suggesting? That they have no quarantine? Isn't that more stupid?

No, I'm saying that it's stupid to say that a 21 day quarantine would scare away helpers, when they are very likely more afraid of Ebola. Wouldn't you think?
You're an infectious disease expert?

Nope, you're just some guy spouting off about things you don't understand.

Yes I am, but you don't need to be one to have a little bit of common sense. These people are brave enough to go an expose themselves to a deadly pathogen, but they are afraid of a 21 day quarantine? You are as big an imbecile as they are.

Keep up the Hysteria
Which highly trained medical professionals are saying the opposite?
This is the problem when the OP makes statements about people without actually giving any information about who he's talking about.
Isolated nurse slams Chris Christie s Ebola quarantine policy World news theguardian.com

Yeah, this nurse gets herself infected because she was sloppy with her isolation protocol and suddenly she's an expert?
She's knows more about it than Chris Christie. Asymptomatic people are not infectious and she tested negative for Ebola.

Keep up the hysteria.

...oh, and stop watching Fox News.

You are a bigger idiot than I first assumed. She's a nurse, and a not a very good one at that. No one is saying that asymptomatic people are contagious.

Keep up the Hysteria

So you're not going to listen to the Ebola Czar?
Don't know anyone with that title.

Obviously for rw-ers it's Sarah Palin..........:badgrin:

I want to thank you and the other lefties for answering the question I proposed in the title of the thread. Not that I or anyone else really needed a reminder of how dangerously ignorant lefties are.

Yanno...........it's been said repeatedly over the news channels that if a person is NOT exhibiting symptoms of Ebola (fever, aches, vomiting, etc.) then they are very low risk for transmitting the disease.

One of the things that makes Ebola so virulent over in West Africa is the fact that when a person starts to exhibit signs of the disease (fever, aches, vomiting, etc.), THAT is the point that they become infectious, as well as the fact that the virus continues to multiply from that point forward, even until after the death of the host, which is when it is most virulent.

They don't have the same kind of facilities (i.e. sewage, running water and health facilities) that we do over here, which is why the disease spreads so quickly over there.

Nope.....................Ebola isn't going to take root here in the U.S., nor is there anything to really be concerned about other than the right wing scare points they'd have you believe.

If the GOP was to be listened to, you would be scared of Ebola infected ISIL terrorists sneaking across the border with the Mexicans.

They take off time from their regular jobs to go and probably can't get the additional leave time.

But good to see you supporting big government.

Yanno...........it's been said repeatedly over the news channels that if a person is NOT exhibiting symptoms of Ebola (fever, aches, vomiting, etc.) then they are very low risk for transmitting the disease.

One of the things that makes Ebola so virulent over in West Africa is the fact that when a person starts to exhibit signs of the disease (fever, aches, vomiting, etc.), THAT is the point that they become infectious, as well as the fact that the virus continues to multiply from that point forward, even until after the death of the host, which is when it is most virulent.

They don't have the same kind of facilities (i.e. sewage, running water and health facilities) that we do over here, which is why the disease spreads so quickly over there.

Now you were doing just fine up to this point. Everything you said was true, then you switched to a left wing nut hack.

Nope.....................Ebola isn't going to take root here in the U.S., nor is there anything to really be concerned about other than the right wing scare points they'd have you believe.

If the GOP was to be listened to, you would be scared of Ebola infected ISIL terrorists sneaking across the border with the Mexicans.

They take off time from their regular jobs to go and probably can't get the additional leave time.

But good to see you supporting big government.

Government has, as it's most important job, the job of protecting the people from outside threats. You can call it big government if YOU want to but your cheap shot misses the mark.

Is it just me, but the infected area's over there will let no visitors in or anyone out. Only doctors, but we are doing the opposite. Go Obama and his looney supporters. Obama doesn't want a ban on flights because it would kill the immigration reform he wants to pass after the election. So once again Obama is playing politics with our safety.

Forum List

Back