How stupid are left wingers? Well they're THIS fucking stupid:

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
So one of our brilliant leaders said yet another idiotic thing about Ebola yesterday:

"If we have a 21 day quarantine for people coming back from West Africa, then that will discourage people from going over there to help."

So, these doctors and aid workers, are going into the lion's den, they are facing one of, if not THE most deadly viruses ever known, but a quarantine scares them? The guys that say this stuff are pretty fucking stupid alright, but you know who is even more stupid? Those who believe this garbage.

So one of our brilliant leaders said yet another idiotic thing about Ebola yesterday:

"If we have a 21 day quarantine for people coming back from West Africa, then that will discourage people from going over there to help."

So, these doctors and aid workers, are going into the lion's den, they are facing one of, if not THE most deadly viruses ever known, but a quarantine scares them? The guys that say this stuff are pretty fucking stupid alright, but you know who is even more stupid? Those who believe this garbage.
yea i think most people going over there would expect they will be checked coming back.....

So what are you suggesting? That they have no quarantine? Isn't that more stupid?

When dealing with medical issues I find it more plausible to listen to right-wing politicians before I would listen to highly trained medical professionals.

Keep up the Hysteria
Which highly trained medical professionals are saying the opposite?

When dealing with medical issues I find it more plausible to listen to right-wing politicians before I would listen to highly trained medical professionals.

Keep up the Hysteria
This is the problem when the OP makes statements about people without actually giving any information about who he's talking about.
Isolated nurse slams Chris Christie s Ebola quarantine policy World news theguardian.com

Keep up the Hysteria
This is the problem when the OP makes statements about people without actually giving any information about who he's talking about.
Isolated nurse slams Chris Christie s Ebola quarantine policy World news theguardian.com
Was that link supposed to prove something?

Keep up the Hysteria
It's amazing the misinformation coming from the Right about Ebola.
Darrell Issa confused the country of Guyana in South America with Guinea in Africa, while discussing Ebola. One country has Ebola while the other doesn't.
Peter King announced that Ebola has mutated and is now airborne. :bs1:

Keep up the Hysteria
Darrell Issa confused the country of Guyana in South America with Guinea in Africa, while discussing Ebola. One country has Ebola while the other doesn't.
Wow. Democrats never make those mistakes. :boohoo:

So what are you suggesting? That they have no quarantine? Isn't that more stupid?
Obama is flat out stating NO quarantine and is attacking the States that create one.

Keep up the Hysteria
Remind us how we have 57 States and Guam can tip over and sink in the ocean?

Obama is flat out stating NO quarantine and is attacking the States that create one.
Link?

Keep up the Hysteria

After you explain how Paul Revere warned the British and how the Founding Fathers were all working against slavery.

Link?
Link to Obama claiming 57 States? Really? Or to a stupid democrat claiming Guam would fall over and sink? What are you stupid?

Link?

There ya go dumb ass.

No, I'm saying that it's stupid to say that a 21 day quarantine would scare away helpers, when they are very likely more afraid of Ebola. Wouldn't you think?

Keep up the Hysteria

Yeah, this nurse gets herself infected because she was sloppy with her isolation protocol and suddenly she's an expert?

Keep up the Hysteria

And then there is the utter stupidity about it coming from the left like my point in the OP.

Keep up the Hysteria

After you explain how Paul Revere warned the British and how the Founding Fathers were all working against slavery.

If you'd have gotten any kind of education, or perhaps bothered to read a book, you probably would have learned exactly how the Founding Fathers worked against slavery.

Forum List

Back