Homophobe gets violent at DFW Airport

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
FRI OCT 24, 2014 AT 02:49 PM PDT

Drunk Homophobe Taken Down And Arrested At DFW Airport After Altercation With (Possibly) Gay Man

It seems that some homophobes just cannot take the advances the LGBT community is winning nationwide, and some of them seem to have become unhinged (completely) ... such as this man at DFW airport.

The video is dated Thursday, October 23, and shows an unnamed angry man bellowing and threatening another passenger who is wearing a jacket and a pink shirt. A tall man in a black cowboy hat approaches and asks the angry man what he’s upset about.“Queers!” the man shouted. “That’s what I’m upset about. This faggot right here.”

Drunk Homophobe Taken Down And Arrested At DFW Airport After Altercation With Possibly Gay Man

I get it that some don't approve of homosexuality and are completely against same-sex marriage, but don't you think attacking people because they appear homosexual in an airport is a tad radical? Why do those who oppose homosexuality feel like they have the right to call gay people out and challenge them? Who died and put them in charge?

Okay, this guy happened to be drunk.....but apparently he has very strong feelings about gays or he wouldn't have acted the way he did whether drunk or not.

I saw this a few days ago.

Asshole Texan. Just sees a guy in pink and decides to kick him in the balls.

And the anti-gays think it is the the gays always "shoving it down their throats" ---
gays and even those who look like gays have been putting up with this shit ...forever.

Glad the asshole was reduced to nothingness with his asscrack blazing off in the viral sunset.

And the anti-gays think it is the the gays always "shoving it down their throats" ---
gays and even those who look like gays have been putting up with this shit ...forever.

Glad the asshole was reduced to nothingness with his asscrack blazing off in the viral sunset.

Some of these anti-gay have become rabid....I don't think this is going to be the last episode as more and more states agree to allow same-sex marriage. And what is so sad, most of these anti-gay consider themselves patriots!

Carry a stun gun. In Utah, a conceal carry permit allows you to have almost everything except an air to surface missile or RPG.

Somebody bellows in your face, drop him.

There is a very strong contingent (here on USMB they are vocal) that believe you must "beat the queer out."

Some advocate this from parents. or from whatever source, but violently "removing homosexuality from a human being" ( as if that's possible) is strongly advocated in conservative circles - even up until death.

In fact, to some, it's Biblical.

Drunk Homophobe Taken Down And Arrested At DFW Airport After Altercation With (Possibly) Gay Man

It seems that some homophobes just cannot take the advances the LGBT community is winning nationwide, and some of them seem to have become unhinged (completely) ... such as this man at DFW airport.

The video is dated Thursday, October 23, and shows an unnamed angry man bellowing and threatening another passenger who is wearing a jacket and a pink shirt. A tall man in a black cowboy hat approaches and asks the angry man what he’s upset about.“Queers!” the man shouted. “That’s what I’m upset about. This faggot right here.”

Drunk Homophobe Taken Down And Arrested At DFW Airport After Altercation With Possibly Gay Man

I get it that some don't approve of homosexuality and are completely against same-sex marriage, but don't you think attacking people because they appear homosexual in an airport is a tad radical? Why do those who oppose homosexuality feel like they have the right to call gay people out and challenge them? Who died and put them in charge?

Okay, this guy happened to be drunk.....but apparently he has very strong feelings about gays or he wouldn't have acted the way he did whether drunk or not.
Do gay people not like being called out? Sensitive, ain't they?

And why wouldn't people feel like they have a right to call people out and challenge them? Have they lost that right somewhere?

The people have the right to call people out in public in a vile and public way, making the target feel afraid?

Let the target drop them with a stun gun in self defense.

It is breast cancer awareness month
Many men wear pink to commemorate mothers, wives or sisters who battled breast cancer

Has nothing to do with being gay

And why wouldn't people feel like they have a right to call people out and challenge them?
Because this is a free country....for everyone. How would you like a gay person attacking you in public because you happen to be straight? You would be okay with that? And, most states have laws against discrimination to homosexuals.

And why do you think it is okay to call gay people out? Of course they are sensitive, you would be too, if someone started attacking you in public over what you are wearing and calling you names. It isn't legal, I don't know where you get your "rights" that trample all over other people's rights.

Have they lost that right somewhere?
Here in Texas it is not against the law to be gay.

Wiki:
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) rights in the United States have evolved over time and vary greatly on a state-by-state basis.

Sexual activity between consenting adults and adolescents of a close age of the same sex has been legal nationwide since 2003, pursuant to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Lawrence v. Texas. Age of consent in each state varies from age 16 to 18;[1] some states maintain different ages of consent for males/females or for same-sex/opposite-sex relations.

And why wouldn't people feel like they have a right to call people out and challenge them? Have they lost that right somewhere?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Many men wear pink to commemorate mothers, wives or sisters who battled breast cancer

Well, to a homophobe, and there seem to be plenty of those, that would be a clear sign that the person must be gay and therefore needs to be demeaned, embarrassed and made an example.

It is always funny watching bigots get their comeuppance.

norwegen said:

“Do gay people not like being called out? Sensitive, ain't they?

And why wouldn't people feel like they have a right to call people out and challenge them? Have they lost that right somewhere?”

It's assault, a crime, no one has the 'right' to commit a crime.

norwegen said:

And why wouldn't people feel like they have a right to call people out and challenge them? Have they lost that right somewhere?”

Yelling at someone is a crime? Really?

norwegen said:

Another lefty who doesn't know what challenge means. What a surprise.

Well, to a homophobe, and there seem to be plenty of those, that would be a clear sign that the person must be gay and therefore needs to be demeaned, embarrassed and made an example.

That drunken dunce would have made a serious mistake if he pulled that nonsense with me.

It's to be expected. People will only be pushed so far. At least it was only a drunk shouting.

That drunken dunce would have made a serious mistake if he pulled that nonsense with me.
What would you have done? Attack him? Remind me again how yelling at someone is a crime.

Forum List

Back