How stupid are left wingers? Well they're THIS fucking stupid:

So one of our brilliant leaders said yet another idiotic thing about Ebola yesterday:

"If we have a 21 day quarantine for people coming back from West Africa, then that will discourage people from going over there to help."

So, these doctors and aid workers, are going into the lion's den, they are facing one of, if not THE most deadly viruses ever known, but a quarantine scares them? The guys that say this stuff are pretty fucking stupid alright, but you know who is even more stupid? Those who believe this garbage.
yea i think most people going over there would expect they will be checked coming back.....
NYC doc pretty well proved isolation upon return is necessary.

When dealing with medical issues I find it more plausible to listen to right-wing politicians before I would listen to highly trained medical professionals.

Keep up the Hysteria

Lame ass dodge.
No it's not. If it's a medical matter on the suject of viruses or diseases I would listen to a Doctor who is the director at the National Institute for Allergys and Diseases. Does Chris Christie have a medical degree in diseases?

Does our Invisible Ebola Czar?

So one of our brilliant leaders said yet another idiotic thing about Ebola yesterday:

"If we have a 21 day quarantine for people coming back from West Africa, then that will discourage people from going over there to help."

So, these doctors and aid workers, are going into the lion's den, they are facing one of, if not THE most deadly viruses ever known, but a quarantine scares them? The guys that say this stuff are pretty fucking stupid alright, but you know who is even more stupid? Those who believe this garbage.
They take off time from their regular jobs to go and probably can't get the additional leave time.

But good to see you supporting big government.

Government has, as it's most important job, the job of protecting the people from outside threats. You can call it big government if YOU want to but your cheap shot misses the mark.
You've said the nurse was a bad nurse with no evidence and you cheer her being locked up without access to a bathroom or shower. You are a big government stooge.

When dealing with medical issues I find it more plausible to listen to right-wing politicians before I would listen to highly trained medical professionals.

Keep up the Hysteria

Lame ass dodge.
No it's not. If it's a medical matter on the suject of viruses or diseases I would listen to a Doctor who is the director at the National Institute for Allergys and Diseases. Does Chris Christie have a medical degree in diseases?

You are listening to a politician, not a doctor. And a epically stupid politician at that.
No, I was listening to Dr Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the Nurse in question.

Keep up the Hysteria
Which highly trained medical professionals are saying the opposite?
This is the problem when the OP makes statements about people without actually giving any information about who he's talking about.
Isolated nurse slams Chris Christie s Ebola quarantine policy World news theguardian.com

Yeah, this nurse gets herself infected because she was sloppy with her isolation protocol and suddenly she's an expert?
She's knows more about it than Chris Christie. Asymptomatic people are not infectious and she tested negative for Ebola.

Keep up the hysteria.

...oh, and stop watching Fox News.

You are a bigger idiot than I first assumed. She's a nurse, and a not a very good one at that. No one is saying that asymptomatic people are contagious.

Keep up the Hysteria
This is the problem when the OP makes statements about people without actually giving any information about who he's talking about.
Isolated nurse slams Chris Christie s Ebola quarantine policy World news theguardian.com

Yeah, this nurse gets herself infected because she was sloppy with her isolation protocol and suddenly she's an expert?
She's knows more about it than Chris Christie. Asymptomatic people are not infectious and she tested negative for Ebola.

Keep up the hysteria.

You are a bigger idiot than I first assumed. She's a nurse, and a not a very good one at that. No one is saying that asymptomatic people are contagious.
Yet, there she is in a 21 day quarantine. She tested negative for the virus yet the 21 day quarantine policy was implemented from Republican governor Chris Christie, not a doctor. Please call me an idiot again.

Keep up the hysteria.

Keep up the hysteria.

Yet, there she is in a 21 day quarantine. She tested negative for the virus yet the 21 day quarantine policy was implemented from Republican governor Chris Christie, not a doctor. Please call me an idiot again.
Because we know the test is 100% effective at early stages, right?
Idiot.

Keep up the hysteria.

Keep up the hysteria.

Idiot.
So we are dealing with absolutes now. Right now no one can confirm that you are 100% free of diseases. Shall we lock you up?

They take off time from their regular jobs to go and probably can't get the additional leave time.

Government has, as it's most important job, the job of protecting the people from outside threats. You can call it big government if YOU want to but your cheap shot misses the mark.
You've said the nurse was a bad nurse with no evidence and you cheer her being locked up without access to a bathroom or shower. You are a big government stooge.

What the hell are you talking about? The infected nurse was hospitalized, are you saying she didn't have a bathroom and a shower?

I have all the evidence I need to show that she screwed up the isolation procedures. Of the 70 people who took care of Duncan, she and one other got infected. that's because they screwed up and got sloppy.

Keep up the Hysteria

Lame ass dodge.

You are listening to a politician, not a doctor. And a epically stupid politician at that.
No, I was listening to Dr Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the Nurse in question.

He's a politician idiot. He just happens to also be a doctor (Ron Paul is a doctor too). He's a stupid one to boot.

Keep up the hysteria.

Keep up the hysteria.

With every post, you proclaim your ignorance loud and clear. She's in quarantine because at some point during that 21 days she can become symptomatic. Get it? The difference between asymptomatic and symptomatic. or is that too complicated for you? And yeah, you are obviously an idiot.

Keep up the hysteria.

Keep up the hysteria.

With every post, you proclaim your ignorance loud and clear. She's in quarantine because at some point during that 21 days she can become symptomatic. Get it? The difference between asymptomatic and symptomatic. or is that too complicated for you? And yeah, you are obviously an idiot.

Gaaawd you are an idiot

A nurse who was quarantined at a hospital in New Jersey after returning from West Africa was released Monday, her attorney said.

Kaci Hickox, who told CNN the quarantine was violating her rights, was discharged after testing negative for Ebola.

Hickox was put in isolation Friday after returning to New Jersey from a month in Sierra Leone.

Her quarantine, part of a days-old policy the governors of New York and New Jersey instituted for all health care workers who've had contact with Ebola patients in West Africa, has been criticized widely by health care experts.

New Jersey releases nurse quarantined in Ebola scare - CNN.com

Keep up the hysteria.

Keep up the hysteria.

Idiot.

BUT you LOVE the Constitution right? l.ol

yea i think most people going over there would expect they will be checked coming back.....
NYC doc pretty well proved isolation upon return is necessary.

And the thousands of others coming from West Africa the last few months? lol

Keep up the hysteria.

Keep up the hysteria.

This is going to bite Christie's ass. He was trying to appeal to ignorant Fox watchers.

Keep up the Hysteria

Lame ass dodge.

He's a politician idiot. He just happens to also be a doctor (Ron Paul is a doctor too). He's a stupid one to boot.
Dr. Fauci is not a politician.

In 2003, an Institute for Scientific Information study indicated that in the 20-year period from 1983 to 2002, Dr. Fauci was the 13th most-cited scientist among the 2.5 to 3 million authors in all disciplines throughout the world who published articles in scientific journals during that time frame. Dr. Fauci was the world's 10th most-cited HIV/AIDS researcher in the period from 1996 through 2006.

Dr. Fauci has delivered major lectures all over the world and is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the National Medal of Science, the George M. Kober Medal of the Association of American Physicians, the Mary Woodard Lasker Award for Public Service, the Albany Medical Center Prize in Medicine and Biomedical Research, the Robert Koch Gold Medal, the Prince Mahidol Award, and 38 honorary doctoral degrees from universities in the United States and abroad.

Dr. Fauci is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the Institute of Medicine, and the American Philosophical Society, as well as other professional societies including the American College of Physicians, The American Society for Clinical Investigation, the Association of American Physicians, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, The American Association of Immunologists, and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. He serves on the editorial boards of many scientific journals; as an editor of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine; and as author, coauthor, or editor of more than 1,200 scientific publications, including several textbooks.
Yeah, he sounds pretty stupid. You call me an idiot and Dr. Faici stupid. I love this. Keep it coming.
Anthony S. Fauci M.D. NIAID Director Biography

Keep up the hysteria.

Keep up the hysteria.

Idiot.
So we are dealing with absolutes now. Right now no one can confirm that you are 100% free of diseases. Shall we lock you up?
I wasnt exposed to Ebola, moron. She was. See the difference?

What the hell are you talking about? The infected nurse was hospitalized, are you saying she didn't have a bathroom and a shower?

I have all the evidence I need to show that she screwed up the isolation procedures. Of the 70 people who took care of Duncan, she and one other got infected. that's because they screwed up and got sloppy.
Wow, you have different nurses mixed up, no wonder you often don't make sense.

Keep up the hysteria.

Keep up the hysteria.

Gaaawd you are an idiot

A nurse who was quarantined at a hospital in New Jersey after returning from West Africa was released Monday, her attorney said.

Kaci Hickox, who told CNN the quarantine was violating her rights, was discharged after testing negative for Ebola.

Hickox was put in isolation Friday after returning to New Jersey from a month in Sierra Leone.

Her quarantine, part of a days-old policy the governors of New York and New Jersey instituted for all health care workers who've had contact with Ebola patients in West Africa, has been criticized widely by health care experts.

New Jersey releases nurse quarantined in Ebola scare - CNN.com

Wrong nurse moron.

Lame ass dodge.

Dr. Fauci is not a politician.

In 2003, an Institute for Scientific Information study indicated that in the 20-year period from 1983 to 2002, Dr. Fauci was the 13th most-cited scientist among the 2.5 to 3 million authors in all disciplines throughout the world who published articles in scientific journals during that time frame. Dr. Fauci was the world's 10th most-cited HIV/AIDS researcher in the period from 1996 through 2006.

Dr. Fauci has delivered major lectures all over the world and is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the National Medal of Science, the George M. Kober Medal of the Association of American Physicians, the Mary Woodard Lasker Award for Public Service, the Albany Medical Center Prize in Medicine and Biomedical Research, the Robert Koch Gold Medal, the Prince Mahidol Award, and 38 honorary doctoral degrees from universities in the United States and abroad.

Dr. Fauci is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the Institute of Medicine, and the American Philosophical Society, as well as other professional societies including the American College of Physicians, The American Society for Clinical Investigation, the Association of American Physicians, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, The American Association of Immunologists, and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. He serves on the editorial boards of many scientific journals; as an editor of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine; and as author, coauthor, or editor of more than 1,200 scientific publications, including several textbooks.
Yeah, he sounds pretty stupid. You call me an idiot and Dr. Faici stupid. I love this. Keep it coming.
Anthony S. Fauci M.D. NIAID Director Biography
He's a politician and you are a naive fool. I didn't say he wasn't also a doctor idiot. Ron Paul is a doctor too.

Forum List

Back