How stupid are left wingers? Well they're THIS fucking stupid:

So one of our brilliant leaders said yet another idiotic thing about Ebola yesterday:

"If we have a 21 day quarantine for people coming back from West Africa, then that will discourage people from going over there to help."

So, these doctors and aid workers, are going into the lion's den, they are facing one of, if not THE most deadly viruses ever known, but a quarantine scares them? The guys that say this stuff are pretty fucking stupid alright, but you know who is even more stupid? Those who believe this garbage.
The stupid ones are the ones who start threads condemning all liberals because of what one liberal might have said.

Yeah? Well I haven't seen a liberal yet who disagrees with what he said. Do you?
How many have you asked?

Do you disagree with his statement? I haven't asked any until now. But I have had many arguments, right here in this thread for instance with lefties who believed what he says.

So again I ask you, do you?
So, you just make statements about what lefties think, without even asking one. Typical.

Moron.

Answer my question. I AM asking you yet you won't answer.

The stupid ones are the ones who start threads condemning all liberals because of what one liberal might have said.

Yeah? Well I haven't seen a liberal yet who disagrees with what he said. Do you?
How many have you asked?

Do you disagree with his statement? I haven't asked any until now. But I have had many arguments, right here in this thread for instance with lefties who believed what he says.

So, you just make statements about what lefties think, without even asking one. Typical.

Moron.

Why would you be interested in the opinion of a moron? Herein lies your problem.

How many have you asked?

Moron.

Why would you be interested in the opinion of a moron? Herein lies your problem.

I doubt if it would effect most people who are willing to go over and fight the disease. But, I have been wrong a few times in my life.

How many have you asked?

Moron.

All lefties are morons, YOU insist that I ask them. I'm asking.

You are pretty fucking stupid to assume that all left wingers think the same on all subjects.

For brevity, it's necessary at times to generalize. I freely admit that not every single lefty thinks this, but the majority do. I submit that every single one who responded to this thread does, even you.

I certainly agree with the statement. You'd have to be kind of delusional not to.

But then, these are conservatives. Soiling their britches on the command of authoritarian leaders is what they've been trained to do. Freedom scares them, hence threads like this.

You are pretty fucking stupid to assume that all left wingers think the same on all subjects.

For brevity, it's necessary at times to generalize. I freely admit that not every single lefty thinks this, but the majority do. I submit that every single one who responded to this thread does, even you.
One should not depend on brevity when starting a thread.
Where did I agree?

How many have you asked?

Moron.

One would have to be a real moron to make such a statement.

How many have you asked?

Moron.

I posted a thread about this yesterday that drew virtually no interest.

In Sierra Leone, due to lack of help arriving, people that should be quarantined for Ebola are leaving quarantine because they are starving.

You've been proven wrong.

I certainly agree with the statement. You'd have to be kind of delusional not to.

But then, these are conservatives. Soiling their britches on the command of authoritarian leaders is what they've been trained to do. Freedom scares them, hence threads like this.

How stupid are lefties? Well they are this stupid.

Moron.

One would have to be a real moron to make such a statement.

Blah blah blah, you won't answer my question and therefor nullify your whole point. I rest my case.

How many have you asked?

Moron.

In Sierra Leone, due to lack of help arriving, people that should be quarantined for Ebola are leaving quarantine because they are starving.

How so? There has been no quarantine, no ban on travel. What you have proven is that the statement made is even more stupid and pointless than I originally thought.

How many have you asked?

Moron.

How so? There has been no quarantine, no ban on travel. What you have proven is that the statement made is even more stupid and pointless than I originally thought.
^total doofus. Look it up.

Moron.

There is no travel ban, no quarantine, so how was I wrong? Those people suffered and control was lost despite the fact the there was no travel ban. That is the kind of results we were told would happen if there was a travel ban. Are you in the right thread?

Moron.

There is no travel ban, no quarantine, so how was I wrong? Those people suffered and control was lost despite the fact the there was no travel ban. That is the kind of results we were told would happen if there was a travel ban. Are you in the right thread?
http://www.newsweek.com/thousands-b...ial&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=1415208802

Moron.

http://www.newsweek.com/thousands-b...ial&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=1415208802

What the hell is the matter with you today? Are you off your meds? I'm not arguing that there is a problem. Do you know which thread you are in?

What the hell is the matter with you today? Are you off your meds? I'm not arguing that there is a problem. Do you know which thread you are in?
You claim that quarantines and travel bans wouldn't make things worse. Obviously they have in Sierra Leone.

You claim that quarantines and travel bans wouldn't make things worse. Obviously they have in Sierra Leone.

I claimed that a travel ban to the US and a 21 day quarantine for those returning wouldn't stop people from volunteering to go help. You DID forget what thread you were in didn't you.

So..................lemmie get this straight Pred Fan..........we should have a travel ban to the U.S. from all those countries, yet we are going to allow doctors to travel back and forth between the US and those countries as long as they volunteer for a 21 day quarantine when they return?

A travel ban means that NOBODY from those countries can come here if they were in that country. It doesn't mean that certain people can if they do a 21 day quarantine.

Besides..................most of those people over there are VOLUNTEERS who go over there on their own dime, and take unpaid time off from their jobs to do so. Is it really fair to impose almost a month of no pay for those volunteers during the quarantine period?

Forum List

Back