How stupid are left wingers? Well they're THIS fucking stupid:

I am very disappointed with this nurse, she could just voluntarily stay at home for the short time period. Instead she is freaking out the people in her town.

A Stanford doctor just volunteered to stay home due to being exposed.
Why? Because he is a professional and understands the peoples concern.

I think that she got very pissed off when they isolated her in a jail like atmosphere when she landed back in America. So she is bucking the system.
Ok get over it, and know that this bug is nasty, especially for the old, very young, and those with immunity problems~ Type 1 diabetes, cancer, ect. ect.

Not to mention that she's a radical left winger. Most if us in the medical profession are embarrassed by her behavior.

No, only most of you in the right wing fear profession are embarrassed without reason.....she is a nurse and is doing all that is medically required to stay on top of the situation. The governor of Maine along with all the fearful lunatics on the rightwing are just creating hysteria where there is no need. The country is embarrassed by your childish behavior.

Funny, I am not a conservative...just a mother of a Type 1 diabetic and a breast cancer survivor.

Not all Liberals think she should do what she wants, it is well know that she is jerking her whole community and I wonder if she will be working as a nurse anymore.

I am very disappointed with this nurse, she could just voluntarily stay at home for the short time period. Instead she is freaking out the people in her town.

I think that she got very pissed off when they isolated her in a jail like atmosphere when she landed back in America. So she is bucking the system.
Ok get over it, and know that this bug is nasty, especially for the old, very young, and those with immunity problems~ Type 1 diabetes, cancer, ect. ect.

Not to mention that she's a radical left winger. Most if us in the medical profession are embarrassed by her behavior.

No, only most of you in the right wing fear profession are embarrassed without reason.....she is a nurse and is doing all that is medically required to stay on top of the situation. The governor of Maine along with all the fearful lunatics on the rightwing are just creating hysteria where there is no need. The country is embarrassed by your childish behavior.

Funny, I am not a conservative...just a mother of a Type 1 diabetic and a breast cancer survivor.

Not all Liberals think she should do what she wants, it is well know that she is jerking her whole community and I wonder if she will be working as a nurse anymore.

It sounds more to me that the Republican governor is jerking her around. If you're not a conservative, then you might just be misguided.....but it's funnier, that the people that advocate freedom and not wanting the government butting in are the ones pushing for the government butting into this nurse's life. The experts agree with her....yet the right continues to try and create a massive hysteria over this.

Most of us in the medical profession feel she's being an ass. But she was a radical left wing nutter even before she went to Africa so she's just being herself.

You probably haven't seen the chemo rooms, or watch your child almost die from a type 1 diabetes coma.

This nurse pisses me off, freaking out her town. She can jerk the government, but do not include your community.

People freaked with aides too, until we understood it better.

Try not to get so tangled up in the political aspects of this. People were screaming to keep the exposed quarantined so it doesn't spread like wildfire killing like the Spanish Flu~

I believe that she is literally correct in that she isn't contagious at this time, but what if she spikes a fever tomorrow? She has stirred up such a shit storm now will she admit she's sick when she is? I don't trust her to have any concern for anyone but herself.

Most of us in the medical profession feel she's being an ass. But she was a radical left wing nutter even before she went to Africa so she's just being herself.

Candy Stripers and janitors in the hospitals' opinions don't count. The experts have spoken, the rest of you can just go pound sand.

Yanno......................a person doesn't become virulent until they actually spike a fever that is around 102.3 degrees (the natural temp of a normal human being is around 98.6).

And yeah, the symptoms can come on quite suddenly, why else do you expect that the government has said that you have to check yourself twice a day, and report any symptoms to the CDC as soon as you notice a difference?

The nurse should be allowed to run free, as long as she checks herself twice a day, reports her movements to the CDC and is willing to be quarantined if she shows any signs of being infected.

And no.........................a person with Ebola isn't contagious until around 36 hours after they spike a fever of over 101 degrees.

Yanno......................a person doesn't become virulent until they actually spike a fever that is around 102.3 degrees (the natural temp of a normal human being is around 98.6).

And yeah, the symptoms can come on quite suddenly, why else do you expect that the government has said that you have to check yourself twice a day, and report any symptoms to the CDC as soon as you notice a difference?

The nurse should be allowed to run free, as long as she checks herself twice a day, reports her movements to the CDC and is willing to be quarantined if she shows any signs of being infected.

And no.........................a person with Ebola isn't contagious until around 36 hours after they spike a fever of over 101 degrees.

Actually the probably are very contagious at all even if they have a fever. The body's first reaction to the virus causes a spike in temperature even before the virus has spread to saliva and mucus.

Tell ya what PredFan...............you might want to learn more about Ebola and how it is spread.
Sorry, but fear mongering is the best way to spread the scare. It is a lot less contagious than most might wish it to be. I mean................we've cured a lot of people and have only lost one.

How much worse do you think that the flu virus is? It's killed a whole lot more people.

So one of our brilliant leaders said yet another idiotic thing about Ebola yesterday:

"If we have a 21 day quarantine for people coming back from West Africa, then that will discourage people from going over there to help."

So, these doctors and aid workers, are going into the lion's den, they are facing one of, if not THE most deadly viruses ever known, but a quarantine scares them? The guys that say this stuff are pretty fucking stupid alright, but you know who is even more stupid? Those who believe this garbage.

Some agree with you and think we should shoot people with Ebola and people that were possibly exposed to Ebola like the show "Walking Dead"

(Oh wait, you didn't project your end game........oops)

So one of our brilliant leaders said yet another idiotic thing about Ebola yesterday:

"If we have a 21 day quarantine for people coming back from West Africa, then that will discourage people from going over there to help."

So, these doctors and aid workers, are going into the lion's den, they are facing one of, if not THE most deadly viruses ever known, but a quarantine scares them? The guys that say this stuff are pretty fucking stupid alright, but you know who is even more stupid? Those who believe this garbage.
The stupid ones are the ones who start threads condemning all liberals because of what one liberal might have said.

Yanno..............if it was like the Walking Dead, I might be in favor of shooting them to ease their suffering and pain. Only trouble is, in places like West Africa (where the virus is spreading fast) they don't have access to things that people in America do, like running water and a pretty decent medical care system.

South Africa was starting to build a decent infrastructure, but then the tribal wars came along, and now there are only 4 hospitals left (which are severely overtaxed, because they don't have the manpower to deal with the outbreak).

However.....................here in the U.S. we have a decent healthcare system, as well as have the means to deal with Ebola and can contain it to a few people instead of having a whole scale outbreak.

Quick question.....................WWJD (What Would Jesus Do)?

He had the ability to heal, and did so without asking for any kind of recompense.

Does this country that claims to adhere to good Christian values really need to kill those who are sick, or, as Jesus did, should we heal them?

Some agree with you and think we should shoot people with Ebola and people that were possibly exposed to Ebola like the show "Walking Dead"

(Oh wait, you didn't project your end game........oops)

As strawman arguments go, that was pretty lame.

The stupid ones are the ones who start threads condemning all liberals because of what one liberal might have said.

Yeah? Well I haven't seen a liberal yet who disagrees with what he said. Do you?

Tell ya what PredFan...............you might want to learn more about Ebola and how it is spread.
Sorry, but fear mongering is the best way to spread the scare. It is a lot less contagious than most might wish it to be. I mean................we've cured a lot of people and have only lost one.

How much worse do you think that the flu virus is? It's killed a whole lot more people.

I know more about ebola and how it's spread than you or anyone else here and more than most of the media and almost every single politician. But that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. I'm not doing a single bit of fear-mongering, in fact I have been spreading the word about ebola and EXACTLY how it is spread.

Actually the probably are very contagious at all even if they have a fever. The body's first reaction to the virus causes a spike in temperature even before the virus has spread to saliva and mucus.
You need to fix this. Surely you left out the word not?

Yeah? Well I haven't seen a liberal yet who disagrees with what he said. Do you?
How many have you asked?

You need to fix this. Surely you left out the word not?

You are correct, thanks.

How many have you asked?

Do you disagree with his statement? I haven't asked any until now. But I have had many arguments, right here in this thread for instance with lefties who believed what he says.

So again I ask you, do you?

How many have you asked?

Do you disagree with his statement? I haven't asked any until now. But I have had many arguments, right here in this thread for instance with lefties who believed what he says.

So again I ask you, do you?
So, you just make statements about what lefties think, without even asking one. Typical.

Forum List

Back