How Should Whistleblower/Spy Be Punished?

Says who? The Geneva Convention?

Do you mean to say that every time the Russians spied on an American President...

Or every time that the Americans spied on the Soviet Premier...

Those were acts of war?

And, was that definition intended to encompass internal (domestic) 'spying'?

I don't think so.

What you apparently don't grasp is that a treaty once signed is law. If we embed a spy in the staff of Vladimir Putin, that is an act of war. If we embed a spy in the staff of Benjamin Netanyahu as Potantate Obamugabe did, that also is an act of war.

When America spies on Russia, as we do every last day, that is spying on the state, not the head of state. When we interfere in Russian and Israeli elections, which Obama did repeatedly, those were actions against the heads of those states and acts of war.

Remember when McCabe and Strzok were first exercising the "insurance policy" to undo the 2016 election, you Communists loudly claimed that Putin had committed an act of war by doing what Obama did and interfering in our election. Those claims that this was an act of war were based on the Geneva convention, same as here.

Amusing that at that time you Stalinist pigs demanded we "get to the bottom" of Russian interference, now you demand Trump be impeached because he demanded that Ukraine investigate that interference.

You already explained your POSITION on this matter... that doesn't mean that it will withstand a closer scrutiny.

Oh, and, what 'attempted coup' are we talking about here?

I don't see any Rebel Troops on Pennsylvania Avenue headed for the White House...

Rather, I see the US House of Representatives, conducting an Inquiry into the abuse of power demonstrated by your boy...

My "position" is the law. You Communists cited the same law when you thought it was an advantage and would aid you in your coup.

And this IS a coup. Impeachment is a criminal act by a president that congress moves to remove that president for. But that's not at all what you Stalinists are doing. There was no actual crimes, just you undoing the 2016 election. Little Chrissy Matthews took Obama's dick out of his mouth just long enough in 2016 to declare that Donald Trump would be impeached, before he even took office.

Right out of the gate you Communists tried to overturn the election with the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory. This NEVER was about anything Trump did, only the determination of you Stalinists to undo our election. In fact you have attempted to impeach Trump 86 times on complete bullshit.

86 Things Democrats Have Cited As Reasons To Impeach Trump

So yes, this is a coup, one you communists began before Trump was even sworn in. "we gunna impeach, I doesn't know what we is impeaching for, but we gunna impeach." - Maxine Waters, Feb 6, 2017

Ya'll go right ahead and move to indict, then... go for it... do it... no guts, no glory... we're all waiting...

Careful what you wish for, Comrade.

A criminal 'investigation' is one helluva long way from a criminal 'indictment', as any Future Lawyers of America high-schooler will tell you. :21:

:rofl:

Moron, that means he has impaneled a Grand Jury. The "probe" is now a criminal proceeding.

You guys are gettin' downright comical to watch, twisting and squirming in the wind as the noose tightens.

Another Communist who can't count to 63.

Willard the rat will vote with you, as perhaps Murkowski will. Maybe you even flip Tim Scott (doubtful) since he hates Trump and is a good Bushie (Probably still has a Jeb! sticker on his limo).

Where are you going to get the other 11? :dunno:

We've gotten to soft, we need to treat enemy spies the way we did in the old days.

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now,”

Trump Wants To Find Whistleblower, Alludes To Punishment, If Found
"How should the whistleblower be punished?"

By being awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor.

For heroism in the face of the (domestic) enemy?

CIA Agent Eric Ciaramella engaged in espionage against the President of the United States for the purpose of gathering intelligence to be used by the democrat party to remove the duly elected President from office. Under the Geneva Convention, espionage against the head of state is an act of war. Ciaramella and those who ran him, John Brennan, James Clapper, Adam Schitt, et al, are undeniably guilty of treason.
Who?

Adam Schiff's agent in the white house planted to gather intelligence the democrats can use to overthrow the government of the United States.

LOL

Clinton peaked at around 70% approval. So what if none of the other monkeys in your cage liked him?

4th time today I've seen that claim made - obviously the hate sites have some new lies up for you stooges to vomit out.

At the same point in his presidency - year 3, Clinton had an approval rating of 37%

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Bill Clinton
Ah, it was even higher than I recalled... 73%

Thanks.

Yet during the same point in his presidency - 37%

FAR lower than Trump.
Fruitcake, your own link shows Clinton's approval rating was 37% about 6 months after taking office -- not at this same point now. :cuckoo:

You're truly fucking insane.

And my point isn't about the same time period in their respective presidencies... it's comparing their approval ratings as they both faced impeachment. And according to Gallup, the pollster you went with....

Clinton ... 73%
Trump .... 39%

It's a lot easier to remove an unpopular president from office than a popular one.

So, you're lying that Clinton was at 73% after 3 years, BEFORE Newt created the great economy? :lmao:

Fucking liar.
LOLOL

Uh, no Fruitcake, you're just fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Want proof...? I never said Clinton was at 73% "after 3 rears." You only think I said that because you're hallucinating again. What I actually said was...
Clinton peaked at around 70% approval. So what if none of the other monkeys in your cage liked him?
...sane people, which excludes you, can comprehend I said nothing about "after 3 years."

And then you posted a Gallup graph showing he actually peaked at 73% at around the time of his impeachment. Compared to Trump, who's at 39%.

:dance:

We've gotten to soft, we need to treat enemy spies the way we did in the old days.

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now,”

CIA Agent Eric Ciaramella engaged in espionage against the President of the United States for the purpose of gathering intelligence to be used by the democrat party to remove the duly elected President from office. Under the Geneva Convention, espionage against the head of state is an act of war. Ciaramella and those who ran him, John Brennan, James Clapper, Adam Schitt, et al, are undeniably guilty of treason.
:cuckoo:

Who?
That's who the brain-dead cultists delude themselves into b'lieving is the whistleblower.

...Adam Schiff's agent in the white house planted to gather intelligence the democrats can use to overthrow the government of the United States.
It's all part of the Worldwide Joooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya !!!

2l1z0c.jpg

...Adam Schiff's agent in the white house planted to gather intelligence the democrats can use to overthrow the government of the United States.
It's all part of the Worldwide Joooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya !!!

2l1z0c.jpg

Say Komrade, who was it that threw a shit fit that we moved the embassy to Jerusalem? That would be you Nazicrats, right?

Who is it that has Ratshit Tlaib as a major influence on their filthy party, refusing to condemn her antisemitism? Oh, that would be you Nazicrats again. And which side has a newspaper, the NY Times, publishing rabid antisemitic cartoons? Oh, Nazicrats again....

You Nazi democrats are some Jew hating motherfuckers, fer shur

Adam Schiff's agent in the white house planted to gather intelligence the democrats can use to overthrow the government of the United States.
Exactly. Democrat Adam Schiff put a spy in the White House. Schiff should be tried for treason.

...who was it that threw a shit fit that we moved the embassy to Jerusalem?...
No clue. Wasn't me. Hell, I'd support flushing every Pali out of both Gaza and the West Bank and shipping them to Jordan.

...That would be you Nazicrats, right?...
I am not one of them. I have waffled between being a Registered Democrat and Registered Republic for more than four decades.

...Who is it that has Ratshit Tlaib as a major influence on their filthy party, refusing to condemn her antisemitism?...
Chicken$hit Democrats, to be sure.

...Oh, that would be you Nazicrats again...
Again... not me.

...And which side has a newspaper, the NY Times, publishing rabid antisemitic cartoons? Oh, Nazicrats again....
Again, not me.

...You Nazi democrats are some Jew hating motherfuckers, fer shur
Again, not me.

However, all of the White Supremacist and KKK and Nazi movements in America, today, vastly prefer your Orange Demigod.

You know... the right-wing fascist types that think Jews are subhumans that should be slaughtered to extinction.

But what has any of that got to do with your Kook Kornspiracy Theory that Adam Schiff collaborated in advance with the whistleblower?

Or your gullible Kool Aid -drinking acceptance of such nonsense, or your disingenuous partisan spreading of such rumors?

Last edited:
Exactly. Democrat Adam Schiff put a spy in the White House. Schiff should be tried for treason.
1. Nonsense

2. Prove it

3. Indict, if you can

4. Treason carries a very narrow definition in the US Constitution

5. That behavior would not meet the sniff-test for treason

Forum List

Back