Joe Biden: "There Could Be Cease Fire Tomorrow If All Hostages Are Released"

I don't think that that's going to happen but I'm still really confused on what side Biden is on. He's funding both our allie and enemy country after all.

Many, including myself, have been stating this from day one.

Himmler tried to make a peace deal (ironic, considering he was one of the chief designers of the Holocaust) as the Russians and Americans were en route to Germany.

Of course it didn't work. You don't start a war, harm others, start to lose the war and THEN ask for peace. If you want peace, you surrender unconditionally. You return the hostages, wave the flag and accept your fate in front of a court.

Otherwise they are accepting their fate in front of the firing squad.

Now this is interesting. I think that I just discovered Biden's true motive. He's trying to attack Palestine.

I would wager any 25x7 mile area pummeled for 1/2 a year isn't looking very good RR

~S~

And if I was a betting woman (I'm not though for the record) that NONE of this garbage would have ever happened under a Trump Administration.

I don't think that that's going to happen but I'm still really confused on what side Biden is on. He's funding both our allie and enemy country after all.

Perhaps he is for both sides stopping their slaughtering of the other. I realize that's a hopeless gesture given the barbarity of both these bronze age tribes. But still, I don't see a principled position other than that. For that reason, imo we should let them kill each other without assistance to either "tribe."

Forum List

Back