How Should Whistleblower/Spy Be Punished?

The whistleblower said there was quid pro quo ,, where was it? Mic drop

He never said any such thing
He said he had heard reports of an improper phone conversation
He was correct
Not according to the transcript or the Ukraine president
Not only the transcript, but additional testimony from those who were there

Na. If that were the case this would be done and over and Trump would be impeached. This is just a dog and pony show and it should piss you off just for the fact that nothing is getting done. Not one witness called so far has dropped any bombshells. This is Russia, Russia, Russia, all over again. Then Stormy, Stormy, Stormy. Then it was Cohen, Cohen, Conen. Y'all hung all your hopes and dreams on those and in the end y'all were made fools of. Keep in mind to, one day a Democrat will be president, and the right will have its version of the "squad". On a whim that squad will be able to impeach that president for not handing out all the pens at a bill signing. Don't get caught up In the hype. This should bother the hell outta you.
Done and over?

It’s just started

That's what you said about Russian collusion.

Are you saying that if a whistleblower came out with information that would benefit Trump or Republicans that you would want him punished?

They most certainly would be punished. Again, stop falling for the drama. There is no whistle blower just like there was no secret Russian guy rigging the election for trump. This is about nothing more then power and settling scores period.

We've gotten to soft, we need to treat enemy spies the way we did in the old days.

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now,”

Trump Wants To Find Whistleblower, Alludes To Punishment, If Found
You can’t punish whistle blowers
They are protected by law

Besides....he was right

Whistleblower Retaliation and the Law - FindLaw

The designation "spy" is not applicable to this situation. No foreign enemy or competitor appears to be involved.

Whistleblower Retaliation and the Law - FindLaw
The designation "spy" is not applicable to this situation. No foreign enemy or competitor appears to be involved.
The most recent whistleblower was not born in America.

Yeah. This highly-decorated American officer left the country of his birth when he was three. He is so much more honorable than your whore, who was born in New York to nazi-types and has never served his country except for screwing everything still breathing and pushing conspiracy theories.

There is no foreign enemy or competitor involved here except for your whore DJT, who apparently is in service to putin.

We now know that Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman is who the lying scum Stalinists are going to claim was the "whistleblower." In fact there never was one, but Vindman is enough of a hack, and apparently dirty, that he is willing to play the role. Is Vindman a traitor, or just corrupt? :dunno:

nah. Probably just honest...I wonder if the Orange Buffoon has even heard of the word...probably has. Most likely has a full swear jar at the WH where every time one of his sycophants accidentally says the word they have put in a quarter...

Keep in mind to, one day a Democrat will be president, and the right will have its version of the "squad".

You never heard of Monica Lewinsky? How do you think all this got started?

It will be much worse. The new campaign promise will be "if I win I'll impeach some shit".Bill Clinton broke the law. The impeachment was stupid and not needed. There was apolitical price to pay for it. Same will happen here.

Chain him to a fence and every American gets to kick him in the ass just once!

Death by ass kickin'!

Keep in mind to, one day a Democrat will be president, and the right will have its version of the "squad".

You never heard of Monica Lewinsky? How do you think all this got started?

It will be much worse. The new campaign promise will be "if I win I'll impeach some shit".Bill Clinton broke the law. The impeachment was stupid and not needed. There was apolitical price to pay for it. Same will happen here.
Clinton was liked by the people

Trump cannot expect much sympathy

Nobody I know liked Clinton. The only thing I give him credit for is his cigar trick that he taught the world. I can now participate in foreplay and enjoy a stogie at the same time.

Nobody I know liked Clinton. The only thing I give him credit for is his cigar trick that he taught the world. I can now participate in foreplay and enjoy a stogie at the same time.
LOL

Clinton peaked at around 70% approval. So what if none of the other monkeys in your cage liked him?

We've gotten to soft, we need to treat enemy spies the way we did in the old days.

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now,”

Trump Wants To Find Whistleblower, Alludes To Punishment, If Found
You can’t punish whistle blowers
They are protected by law

Besides....he was right
So why are they attacking trump?

Telling the truth is not attacking Trump.

Let us all know if you EVER decide to tell the truth, commie fuck.

We now know that Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman is who the lying scum Stalinists are going to claim was the "whistleblower." In fact there never was one, but Vindman is enough of a hack, and apparently dirty, that he is willing to play the role. Is Vindman a traitor, or just corrupt? :dunno:

nah. Probably just honest...I wonder if the Orange Buffoon has even heard of the word...probably has. Most likely has a full swear jar at the WH where every time one of his sycophants accidentally says the word they have put in a quarter...

Vindman is out - he is far too dirty to play to the role. The new actor for the whistleblower part is CIA agent Eric Ciaramella, a Brennan and Clapper stooge who helped cover up to the Biden corruption in Ukraine.

Of course this is a sticky situation for Adam Schitt and the Stalinist party: under the Geneva convention - which is U.S. law - espionage against the head of state is an act of war. This means that the Stalinist party by embedding a spy in the administration to gather intelligence that the party wants to use to overthrow the government, is an act of war. Waging war against the United States is the definition of treason in the Constitution. Schitt, Brennan, Clapper and Ciaramella are guilty of treason.

Forum List

Back