How should the Jews respond to the antisemitic bus drivers who refused to transport them?

What is the appropriate response(s) to the antisemitic bus drivers who refused to transport Jews?

• 1) The bus drivers should all be fired

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • 2) The Jewish group should sue the bus company to recover travel expenses

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • 3) The Jews should take no action, as that would be called “playing the victim card”

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
What the fuck are you talking about you Bingo? It was legal to American Founders too. What's funny is that you're too stupid to recognize your own hypocrisy. 😄
I have no hypocrisy-----Jefferson was an EPISCOPALIAN----as was George Washington. The town of my childhood was founded by EPISCOPALIANS ---
they were very sympathetic to your islamo nazi saint ADOLF

We had a “prosemitism” group! Do you not realize that was a big purpose of the rally? We even had music and singers.

But antisemites wouldn’t let Jews on their buses. So my idea is: let’s not let Jew-haters refuse to serve Jews a service for which they had a contract and already paid.
I wasn't there when those nice people got denied entry onto the busses that they had already paid for. I wish I had been. The Montgomery bus boycott won't work here. It's a whole different ball of wax.

Just remember that when you're fighting trash; it's trash can, not trash cannot.

sheeesh DUKE------one would think he is a SIOUX
I do not get that impression.
Cosplaying with your nooses is adorable from neutered cucks like you. 😄
Bubba I'm from the real world, where big black rapists have been known to disappear to never do that to anyone ever again, even though the law failed. Everyone involved with that is already dead or I wouldn't mention it.

Can't prosecute somebody for killing a rapist if they're dead. :D

But yeah, bad things can happen to bad people. Idk where the Bible verse is, but you never get away with

anything in this world. Karma is ingrained into the world like clockwork.

I do not get that impression.

Bubba I'm from the real world, where big black rapists have been known to disappear to never do that to anyone ever again, even though the law failed. Everyone involved with that is already dead or I wouldn't mention it.
Sure cosplayer. You sound like such the internet bad ass.
Can't prosecute somebody for killing a rapist if they're dead. :D

But yeah, bad things can happen to bad people.
Can't prosecute fantasy either.

As many know - not all, as it was not covered on mainstream media and the WaPo buried it under “local news” - there were hundreds of Jews who were left stranded on the Dulles tarmac after antisemitic bus drivers refused to transport Jews to a DC rally that 1) supported Israel, 2) rallied for the release of the hostages, and 3) stood firm against antisemitism.

These Jews were from the Detroit area and charterEd three planes to bring them to Dulles, and had contracted with a bus company to transport them from the tarmac to the National Mall. In a coordinated and malicious plan, the bus drivers staged a massive sick-in and left these Jews, already sickened by the appalling rise in antisemitism, were left for as long as 11 hours on a cement tarmac.

How should the Jews, or perhaps the organization that arranged it, respond?

In my opinion the bus company should refund any monies paid for the bus charter, should refund the air fare, and a substantial amount for damages and inconvenience to those stranded. It probably isn't legal but the company should dock those drivers' pay for the cash they were out and fire every single one that doesn't have a written statement from a medical doctor that he/she should not work that day.

If they’re non-citizens, agree 100%. if they’re citizens, they should be sued for the cost of the plan charter, divided among the five or six drivers involved, and have their wages garnished by $100 per paycheck until the cost is recouped - in about 20 years.
My guess is most of them are not citizens

Sure cosplayer. You sound like such the internet bad ass.

Can't prosecute fantasy either.
I'm not so sure of that. But fuck you anyway.

kennypower-FU.gif

I guess you didn't get the answer you wanted after starting multiple OP's on the subject.
I see that another worthless antisemite gave this one a thumbs up.

What a different tune you would be singing if it were blacks instead of Jews,

Forum List

Back