How should the Jews respond to the antisemitic bus drivers who refused to transport them?

What is the appropriate response(s) to the antisemitic bus drivers who refused to transport Jews?

• 1) The bus drivers should all be fired

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • 2) The Jewish group should sue the bus company to recover travel expenses

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • 3) The Jews should take no action, as that would be called “playing the victim card”

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
As many know - not all, as it was not covered on mainstream media and the WaPo buried it under “local news” - there were hundreds of Jews who were left stranded on the Dulles tarmac after antisemitic bus drivers refused to transport Jews to a DC rally that 1) supported Israel, 2) rallied for the release of the hostages, and 3) stood firm against antisemitism.

These Jews were from the Detroit area and charterEd three planes to bring them to Dulles, and had contracted with a bus company to transport them from the tarmac to the National Mall. In a coordinated and malicious plan, the bus drivers staged a massive sick-in and left these Jews, already sickened by the appalling rise in antisemitism, were left for as long as 11 hours on a cement tarmac.

How should the Jews, or perhaps the organization that arranged it, respond?

I just read the article… bus drivers didn’t refuse service to Jews. Several called in sick or didn’t come into work.

They can’t be sued or fired for that. Just docked pay or a vacation day.

You need to work on a more honest presentation of the facts

As many know - not all, as it was not covered on mainstream media and the WaPo buried it under “local news” - there were hundreds of Jews who were left stranded on the Dulles tarmac after antisemitic bus drivers refused to transport Jews to a DC rally that 1) supported Israel, 2) rallied for the release of the hostages, and 3) stood firm against antisemitism.

These Jews were from the Detroit area and charterEd three planes to bring them to Dulles, and had contracted with a bus company to transport them from the tarmac to the National Mall. In a coordinated and malicious plan, the bus drivers staged a massive sick-in and left these Jews, already sickened by the appalling rise in antisemitism, were left for as long as 11 hours on a cement tarmac.

How should the Jews, or perhaps the organization that arranged it, respond?

They should cry more

I just read the article… bus drivers didn’t refuse service to Jews. Several called in sick or didn’t come into work.

That's a crock of shit.

I guess you didn't get the answer you wanted after starting multiple OP's on the subject.
I started this second thread - not MULTIPLE threads - after my original thread derailed.

And what ”answer” am I looking for? That antisemites who refuse to transport Jews should face consequences? Don’t you agree?

I started this second thread - not MULTIPLE threads - after my original thread derailed.

And what ”answer” am I looking for? That antisemites who refuse to transport Jews should face consequences? Don’t you agree?
Yeah, I'm just going to say yes and leave it at that.

Another liberal making excuses? The antisemites all conspired to stage a sick-in in order to strand Jews on the tarmac.

A group of people couldn't go to a pro-war rally to support slaughtering civilians. Fuck them, cry more.
Aw, Israelis are pounding the rapey Muslim shitlords you view as Alpha males, cuck. Too bad,

so sad. :sad:

What about you? Fuck You!
middlefinger.gif

What a cringe comment, boomer
Why? The Muslims did rape innocent Jewish women until they died from the trauma. So it seems accurate.

But back to the topic. Do you think the Jews should sue for their travel expenses, or did you just enter the thread to make fun of Jews who are mistreated by anti-semites?

I wanted to show support for ethnic cleansing, but nobody would drive me. I'm such a victim :crybaby:
The only ones advocating for ethnic cleansing are on YOUR side, you leftist idiot. Or are you just so blinded by your antisemitism that you can’t see that?

Forum List

Back