how serious is the anti jew thing?

You talk like these made up prayers are ancient Hebrew text or something,,lol

all prayers are "made up". You talk like the age of a prayer has anything to do with its value or lack thereof.

What are these jew things everyone is talking about anyway? I haven't heard of them before. Are they some new iPhone app?

The torah doesn't have prayers. It has laws.
:lol: that was funny. A Jewish site is a neocon site:cuckoo:

At the time of Moses the state of Israel didn't exist it.

Moses led the Jews via G-D to Israel.
That's my point.

The State of Israel is a political state. Not a requirement of a Religion.

As I stated already, I am Jewish, and anti-zionist.

So is my entire family of Eastern European Jews.

That's my point.

Thats rather sick.

The boundaries of Israel are in the Torah.

That's my point.

Thats rather sick.

And it's in the Torah that the we will return to the Holy Land upon the return of the Moshiach.

Which clearly hasn't happened yet.

The politics of Nations are not decided by Holy books. And that's the only justification I've ever heard for the State of Israel.

That's my point.

Thats rather sick.

And it's in the Torah that the we will return to the Holy Land upon the return of the Moshiach.

Which clearly hasn't happened yet.

The politics of Nations are not decided by Holy books. And that's the only justification I've ever heard for the State of Israel.

That's rather rediculous. What country has to have a "justification" to exist.

Before Israel was Israel, it was a british colony, before that it was part of the Ottoman Empire.

Here is Israel from the Torah.

Exodus 23

31. And I will make your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert to the river, for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hands, and you shall drive them out from before you. לא. וְשַׁתִּי אֶת גְּבֻלְךָ מִיַּם סוּף וְעַד יָם פְּלִשְׁתִּים וּמִמִּדְבָּר עַד הַנָּהָר כִּי אֶתֵּן בְּיֶדְכֶם אֵת יֹשְׁבֵי הָאָרֶץ וְגֵרַשְׁתָּמוֹ מִפָּנֶיךָ:

32. You shall not form a covenant for them or for their gods. לב. לֹא תִכְרֹת לָהֶם וְלֵאלֹהֵיהֶם בְּרִית:

33. They shall not dwell in your land, lest they cause you to sin against Me, that you will worship their gods, which will be a snare for you.

However, if you are looking for a "justification" here it is. The lyrics are translated, and says it all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1I6d0OTSOA]YouTube - HaTikva[/ame]

Last edited:
I don't believe all anti-Semetism originates from Islamic influences. Europe had a well established tradition of blaming Jewry for the problems of society, culminating in the Holocaust of WW2, which was far more extreme than anything dished out by the Muslim world.

The bottom line is that it's sacrilegious to criticize Israel for anything.

If you do, you hate jews. Simple as that.

There's really no gray area.
Is it sacrilegious to criticize Israel for attacking a naval vessel belonging to its only friend in the world, killing 34 of its crewmen and wounding 170 more?

I criticize Israel for that and a lot more. I personally believe there is absolutely no good reason why the U.S. retains diplomatic relations with Israel. Israel calls itself an ally but is utterly useless to the U.S. and does nothing but cause us massive problems, such as the 9/11 attack, and cost us money, such as the annual $3 billion welfare check.

As for "hating" Jews; being from New York/New Jersey I've known many Jews, some I like, some I like a lot, some I don't like and some I despise. The kind of Jew I dislike categorically is your kind, the insular kind who is a Jew above all and harbors contempt for all non-Jews. You are a Jew first, American second, and there is nothing you wouldn't do to America if it would benefit your true homeland.

You are the kind of Jew who incites and facilitates fanatics like Adolf Hitler. So you need to get wise to yourself and get off this bullshit about loving Israel or else. Israel is a foreign country and it is a costly burden to the United States. But if you're so enamored with that little synagogue in the Arabian desert I suggest you migrate there and join the IDF. They will welcome a loyalist like you.

Wow.

Anybody with a brain is an anti-Semite, if you only realize the true nature of Jewish history, parasitizing cultures and destroying them with wars where they control both sides. If you’d only understand that the wars now are just like the wars then, manipulation of feeble minded locals by the far-advanced tactics of the maladapted money masters, Judaism would have long before now been exposed for the crime scheme it surely is.
John Kaminski
Oh, cool! One more weak-minded fool who would rather blame teh JOOS than admit he fucked up his own life.

And that goes for Kaminski AND you, Jos.
I have been around the World, twice ,and have worked in 48 different countries
Hows your Job going, goofy?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back