How sad for the trump supporters

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
This time 4 years ago in the election cycle the goobers were all hopped up yelling landslide for the magical underwear boy , until massive shock and awe and massive defeat brought them back to reality , now they call the kolobian a rino. Dumph is performing worse with minorities then mittens , and has no support other than bitter uneducated goobers. This was their last chance for them, as their numbers are taking a nose dive in the demographics .

If I was President everybody who demands to be treated based on his color or religion meets the chain gang. They may not talk to Hillary during work. One day and they cured.

The debates will sink him like the Titanic.
He's a better speaker than Hillary is by far. His crowds are massive and dwarf Hillary's. She simply is not likable. No boubt she is boning up on minutia she thinks will prove how smart she is but
A: that's only going to impress those already in the tank for her.
B: it means she didn't already know it.
C: people don't really give a shit, that why we elect presidents, to handle it
D: the presidency is above all else a popularity contest. Hillary still hasn't figured that out.

The first three things I'd do if I was Hillary after I sat down in the oval office is
1. Push amnesty for the illegals
2. Triple the new citizenship's to 3 million per year...
3. Triple refugees.

Make the loserterians such a minority that they hold no power in congress or even at the state level. They're parasites.

Last edited:
The first three things I'd do if I was Hillary after I sat down in the oval office is
3. Triple refugees.

Make the loserterians such a minority that they hold no power in congress or even at the state level. They're parasites.
Of course YOU would be a minority too. You would have no power either. Load the country up with muslims and there is no way you could save your head or keep gays from being drowned in a cage.

Don't think you could make a coalition with all those losertarians either. They will have joined Russia to turn New York into the next Aleppo.

3. Triple refugees.

If I sat in the chair, I would:

1. Issue sufficient executive orders to effectively undo the Obama administration.
2. Order the military to secure the borders by whatever means necessary.
3. Order a meeting with the Joint Chiefs for the following morning.
3. End all immigration for five years.
4. Require proof of legal entry for all seeking citizenship.
5. Begin clearing unnecessary agencies and departments. Nominate department Secretaries for those remaining.
6. Set up meetings with leaders in the black community to determine priorities. (Sharpton, Jackson, Congressional Black Caucus members etc. are out.)
7. Send a communique to Khamenei explaining the new realities.
8. Accept calls from allies congratulating me, and discuss improved relations.
9. Lunch.

3. Triple refugees.

Oh, cool. Destroy America to save America. Great idea. I think there is something wrong with you. Seriously. People like you are certainly the Number 1 threat to the country. No word is sufficient to express my contempt.

3. Triple refugees.

If I sat in the chair, I would:

1. Issue sufficient executive orders to effectively undo the Obama administration.
2. Order the military to secure the borders by whatever means necessary.
3. Order a meeting with the Joint Chiefs for the following morning.
3. End all immigration for five years.
4. Require proof of legal entry for all seeking citizenship.
5. Begin clearing unnecessary agencies and departments. Nominate department Secretaries for those remaining.
6. Set up meetings with leaders in the black community to determine priorities. (Sharpton, Jackson, Congressional Black Caucus members etc. are out.)
7. Send a communique to Khamenei explaining the new realities.
8. Accept calls from allies congratulating me, and discuss improved relations.
9. Lunch.
You are talking to an insane drongo.

3. Triple refugees.

Yup, continue to wish that then you will be praying to Allah, or face death. Good luck with that.

This time 4 years ago in the election cycle the goobers were all hopped up yelling landslide for the magical underwear boy , until massive shock and awe and massive defeat brought them back to reality , now they call the kolobian a rino. Dumph is performing worse with minorities then mittens , and has no support other than bitter uneducated goobers. This was their last chance for them, as their numbers are taking a nose dive in the demographics .

This may be the last time the GOP has a legitimate chance to win nationally.

Although wrong on the issues, Romney at least had some understanding of sound, responsible governance.

Not only is Trump wrong on the issues, he also has nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance.

Although wrong on the issues, Romney at least had some understanding of sound, responsible governance.

Not only is Trump wrong on the issues, he also has nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance.

Please provide examples of the sound, responsible governance he holds in contempt.

C'mon, make us laugh more.

3. Triple refugees.

So you will like living in a third world country huh? You think the UN will bail you out?

This may be the last time the GOP has a legitimate chance to win nationally.

I agree. America is certainly in decline and I'm not sure a Trump win will be any kind of a permanent fix to this. The America hating assholes like you will eventually win, I fear.

Forum List

Back