How Russians Saved Americans

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Russian cosmonauts always speak very highly about American astronauts and their partnership and cooperation. In spite of all the political disagreements between Russia and USA officials, their people who are involved in the space program keep working together, are very efficient in their cooperation and achieve pretty good results together. That should be just a perfect example for the two countries, which have a lot to give to each other, how to forget the ambitions and to start benefiting from each other.

Today American Astronauts evacuated the U.S. section of the International Space Station and moved to its Russian module after a coolant problem emerged Wednesday. My point is: today Russians saved Americans, tomorrow Americans may possibly save Russians, and both sides benefit from each others hand of help. Same potential in the current world situation: Russia and USA have a lot to give to each other facing International terrorism. Am I right?

6 evacuate US part of space station NASA says all are safe Fox News

Russian cosmonauts always speak very highly about American astronauts and their partnership and cooperation. In spite of all the political disagreements between Russia and USA officials, their people who are involved in the space program keep working together, are very efficient in their cooperation and achieve pretty good results together. That should be just a perfect example for the two countries, which have a lot to give to each other, how to forget the ambitions and to start benefiting from each other.

Today American Astronauts evacuated the U.S. section of the International Space Station and moved to its Russian module after a coolant problem emerged Wednesday. My point is: today Russians saved Americans, tomorrow Americans may possibly save Russians, and both sides benefit from each others hand of help. Same potential in the current world situation: Russia and USA have a lot to give to each other facing International terrorism. Am I right?

You are right. I don't want to see the Cold War start up again.

It seemed like self-defense to me. They are all in the same space station.

Self defense against death from nature?

Can they save Americans without that corrupt, hoodlum leader they have?

Something tells me, if USA had a better leader, Americans would not have to face so many problems inside and outside the country including the problem in relationship with the Russian leader.

Last edited:

It already has in a way.

The US government got us involved with Ukraine, and rather than sending in peacekeepers and setting up a UN mission, we helped create a proxy war.

For the rest of this decade at least, there will be suspicion, distrust, and even hatred between both sides.

It already has in a way.
The US government got us involved with Ukraine, and rather than sending in peacekeepers and setting up a UN mission, we helped create a proxy war.
For the rest of this decade at least, there will be suspicion, distrust, and even hatred between both sides.

There is a Russian saying: “Bad peace is better than a good war”, too bad not everybody understands that. The reason I posted this thread is: if the people of Russia and USA started finding more and more areas where they could work together and be efficient, then:
a) they would learn more about each others’ countries and find out they could be friends in spite of all propaganda whose aim unfortunately seems to be building barriers between two nations, not bridges;
b) they could find it to be a lot more efficient and productive for faster and easier achieving their goals.

Speaking about Ukraine, there appeared a couple of recent articles by NEWYORKOBSERVER and REUTERS, highlighting some truth about the situation in Ukraine, unfortunately they only show the tip of the iceberg, but still better than nothing. In case anybody’s interested:

The New Ukraine Rogues Sexpots Warlords Lunatics and Oligarchs New York Observer

More than one million flee Ukraine close to humanitarian catastrophe - Yahoo News

Yes, and on the Earth Russia and USA are in the same planet.

Yes, and on the Earth Russia and USA are in the same planet.

Yes, and it is less than one foot from the American to the Russian module. Do you have a point?

Forum List

Back