How Republicans plan to win in the fall & put the country on the right track in 2015.

If someone thinks Obama has broken the law, they can challenge it in court, and it will be overturned. Nobody of significance has tried that, other than the failed ObamaCare challenges, because they all know Obama is operating within the law.

Now, some of the right-wing-fringe-cult's leaders are loudly claiming how Obama is not operating within the law, but they're just spinning up the UsefulIdiots for money and votes. As the conservatives on this thread demonstrate, it's working.

Obama has refused to enforce laws. This is not subject to interpretation. It is fact. Why do you have trouble with facts?

If someone thinks Obama has broken the law, they can challenge it in court, and it will be overturned. Nobody of significance has tried that, other than the failed ObamaCare challenges, because they all know Obama is operating within the law.

Now, some of the right-wing-fringe-cult's leaders are loudly claiming how Obama is not operating within the law, but they're just spinning up the UsefulIdiots for money and votes. As the conservatives on this thread demonstrate, it's working.

Obama has refused to enforce laws. This is not subject to interpretation. It is fact. Why do you have trouble with facts?

Rabbit, take Obama to court. I am sure you will win. Will you do that? If not. Well stfu and quit whining. Nothing more irritating than a whiny rabbit.

Maybe if you whiny ass rabbit republicans EVER win the White House again, your man can use signing statements, again, and all will be good again for rabbits and rethugs.

But I seriously doubt that will happen.

Rabbit, take Obama to court. I am sure you will win. Will you do that? If not. Well stfu and quit whining. Nothing more irritating than a whiny rabbit.

Maybe if you whiny ass rabbit republicans EVER win the White House again, your man can use signing statements, again, and all will be good again for rabbits and rethugs.

But I seriously doubt that will happen.

Oh look. It's Zeke, unmasked liar of USMB. How many mortgages you write this week, Zeke?
Once President Cruz uses his pen and telephone Democrats will be howling it is the end of the Republic.

If you think they are going to lift one finger to change the functionally of Obamacare you are as dumb as they take you for.

well, ok static troll the second...carry on
how many threads you plan making to whine about this?

Have I ever told you the reason I post? ;)

because you are loser progressive sheep useful tool loyal subject of Obama's and big Government to run you life?

and really you are pathetic with the bs you throw around

Last edited:

Forum List

Back