How Republicans plan to win in the fall & put the country on the right track in 2015.

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
What would appear to be attempt to repeal Obamacare is no such thing. What appears to be 51 attempts to repeal Obamacare are actually 51 times Republicans have killed legislation. The bills they have killed are perfectly good bills which would help people and America. What is happening is a pile of perfectly good bills, expect the Obamacare repeal piece, are piling up in the Senate in-box. Republicans are doing everything they can to sabotage the economy and sabotage legislation and sabotage Obamacare. In this way Republicans can say the economy is not doing well, Congress needs changing, and Obamacare is a failure. This, they hope, will win them the Senate. Once the Republicans get the House and the Senate, or so they hope, they will simply strip all the wording of Obamacare out of those perfectly good bills, change some wording on Obamacare, and the economy will take off as it should be doing now. It will be viewed as the Republican success second only to the Reagan era.

For people voting for Republicans this fall just remember Republicans put party ahead of country and they will do it again whenever need be.

Democrats put transformation of the country above all else. Transformation into their own little brand of hell.

The Progressive plan for transforming America obviously worked during World War II. We won.
Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

You see that folks, 57 % of the people disapproves of Oinsurancescam yet they call it, a perfectly good bill

man just amazing...I'm praying they win just so we can trash this pos called, ObamaCare

Last edited:
You see that folks, 57 % of the people disapproves of Oinsurancescam yet they call it, a perfectly good bill

man just amazing...I'm praying they win just so we can trash this pos called, ObamaCare

If you think they are going to lift one finger to change the functionally of Obamacare you are as dumb as they take you for.

If you think they are going to lift one finger to change the functionally of Obamacare you are as dumb as they take you for.

well, ok static troll the second...carry on
how many threads you plan making to whine about this?

well, ok static troll the second...carry on
how many threads you plan making to whine about this?

Have I ever told you the reason I post? ;)

For those of you voting democrat this fall remember the more successful you are the more the Democratic party will take from you in order to promote social justice to get people hooked on government assistance and thus expand their voter base in other words party over country.

We're basically fighting our 2nd Civil War.

But we're doing it with votes and twitter posts, not bullets.

What would appear to be attempt to repeal Obamacare is no such thing. What appears to be 51 attempts to repeal Obamacare are actually 51 times Republicans have killed legislation. The bills they have killed are perfectly good bills which would help people and America. What is happening is a pile of perfectly good bills, expect the Obamacare repeal piece, are piling up in the Senate in-box. Republicans are doing everything they can to sabotage the economy and sabotage legislation and sabotage Obamacare. In this way Republicans can say the economy is not doing well, Congress needs changing, and Obamacare is a failure. This, they hope, will win them the Senate. Once the Republicans get the House and the Senate, or so they hope, they will simply strip all the wording of Obamacare out of those perfectly good bills, change some wording on Obamacare, and the economy will take off as it should be doing now. It will be viewed as the Republican success second only to the Reagan era.

For people voting for Republicans this fall just remember Republicans put party ahead of country and they will do it again whenever need be.

I am at a crossroads with "RandomVariable's" posting.

It is both the SADDEST and FUNNIEST posting I have ever read.

All I can do is shake my head in wonderment.

Democrats put transformation of the country above all else. Transformation into their own little brand of hell.

Damn straight- 30 years of Reaganism have wrecked the nonrich and the country- see sig para 1-, the world economy, and our foreign policy through the stupidest wars and covert disgrace. The worst part of the economy was health care- no more. Pubs and Big Health will say anything to protect their scams- insurers take any chance to get their last thievery in....almost done.

51 "perfectly" good bills?

Just like Obamacare was a "perfectly" good bill?

Reid is sitting on "perfectly" good bills, why is that?

Your opinion is if the Democrats put it out, it is in your words "perfectly" good bills. And at that point you don't understand government or checks or balances. You are a partisan hack who wants to push an agenda, not caring about principles or being true to yourself, it's about an agenda, which may or may not be good for the country.

For those of you voting democrat this fall remember the more successful you are the more the Democratic party will take from you in order to promote social justice to get people hooked on government assistance and thus expand their voter base in other words party over country.

I remember how republicans left the economy after eight years of bushcheney or cheneybush? An economy in free fall. Things are getting back to normal so I'll stick with democrats, the adults in the room.

Amazing.....5 years later and we are still in Afghanistan, Number of workers at record lows, and Gitmo still open, remember Gitmo closing when Obama signed that executive order 5 years ago? Me neither....And Reid is so afraid of those perfectly good bills that he won't allow any debate on them in the Senate....
Not to mention how many time now has the royal president changed the law AKA Obamacare all on his own now because it wouldn't work?

I remember how republicans left the economy after eight years of bushcheney or cheneybush? An economy in free fall. Things are getting back to normal so I'll stick with democrats, the adults in the room.

But the great recession was over nearly 5 years ago....Where's the recovery?
And I remind you it happened under a Democrat congress.......

Last edited:
Amazing.....5 years later and we are still in Afghanistan, Number of workers at record lows, and Gitmo still open, remember Gitmo closing when Obama signed that executive order 5 years ago? Me neither....And Reid is so afraid of those perfectly good bills that he won't allow any debate on them in the Senate....
Not to mention how many time now has the royal president changed the law AKA Obamacare all on his own now because it wouldn't work?

:eusa_shhh:
he the "perfect" little man in their eyes who has been so kind to us and given us perfectly good bills if we wanted them or not....and WE ALL get to PAY FOR them too

If you consider 7 trillion in new debt a stagnant economy unemployment at double digits when you add in those who have dropped out of the workforce after 5 years of Obama as getting back to normal then your welcome to it and definitely not the adults in the room.

Last edited:

You know there was a time when I wAnst so cynical about politicians but those days are well behind me.

Democrats in congress may be useless, but even they don't measure up to the corrupt, selfish, and hypocritical scum bags that make up the Republican Party. I dream of country without them, but that's wishful thinking.

You people keep parroting this, but ObamaCare is the only example you ever give. How can anyone take you seriously?

Forum List

Back