How Prevalent is This in the Classroom?

I think the pronoun thing is THE most retarded, cringey, idiotic thing to come along in... millennia. :laugh2:

Seriously, when considering following someone on Instagram, if I see that they use the pronoun feature under their name, I won't follow their page. (There are exceptions, my niece uses it but of course I'm not going to unfollow her.)

That said, I agree with Mister Beale, my first thought was that it kinda looked staged.

I think it's another sign we are entering the end of the Age. I don't think it's insignificant.

Every time I see this "they" thing I immediately think: "my name is Legion, for we are many"
Liberals today are this far removed from God

They went across the lake to the region of the Gerasenes.[a] 2 When Jesus got out of the boat, a man with an impure spirit came from the tombs to meet him. 3 This man lived in the tombs, and no one could bind him anymore, not even with a chain. 4 For he had often been chained hand and foot, but he tore the chains apart and broke the irons on his feet. No one was strong enough to subdue him. 5 Night and day among the tombs and in the hills he would cry out and cut himself with stones.

6 When he saw Jesus from a distance, he ran and fell on his knees in front of him. 7 He shouted at the top of his voice, “What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In God’s name don’t torture me!” 8 For Jesus had said to him, “Come out of this man, you impure spirit!”

9 Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?”

“My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.” 10 And he begged Jesus again and again not to send them out of the area

I don’t agree with the whole choose your own pronoun fad, but this teacher should have been the adult and stopped arguing.

If nothing else, she was wasting classroom time and wasting the time of the other students. Unprofessional.

I don’t agree with the whole choose your own pronoun fad, but this teacher should have been the adult and stopped arguing.

If nothing else, she was wasting classroom time and wasting the time of the other students. Unprofessional.

It's fake

What makes you say that?

Too pat, too scripted, lines delivered with little to no emotion. The video starts at just the right time. No students react to this--and students would.

I suspect it was a class exercise set up to demonstrate or practice something (BTW, secondary teachers, NEVER DO THIS) and then someone filmed it and passed it off as "this really happened and is a natural event".

Better if that student does.
Unless she has 'I am a them' tattooed on her forehead, she's going to have this problem for years,
We’ll all just have to wear preferred pronoun badges.

1694683358095.jpeg

Too pat, too scripted, lines delivered with little to no emotion. The video starts at just the right time. No students react to this--and students would.

I suspect it was a class exercise set up to demonstrate or practice something (BTW, secondary teachers, NEVER DO THIS) and then someone filmed it and passed it off as "this really happened and is a natural event".
Yeah, looking again it does seem like a forensics class or something

Forum List

Back