Votes: 5 12.8%
  • At least once a year but not every month

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I have smoked it before, but not in the past year

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I have never touched the stuff

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
Irrelevant. The only way you could stand on marijuana laws as being "racist" today, is if the law wasn't applied evenly to all races.

It is applied differently based on your ability to afford a lawyer that is buddies with the DA. More often than not this fucks blacks over, but it also fucks over poor white folks.

Bullshit. Show me a law on the books anywhere that says we get to apply the law differently from one group of folks to another. What you're describing is corruption, not law.

Bullshit. Utter codswallop. The relationship between illegal drug-trafficking and violent crime on the border couldn't be clearer. And... there's blood on your hands when you're smoking Mexican weed.

Sounds like a great argument for legalization. :clap2:

P.S. - if you use gasoline, diesel, or plastic, you've got blood on your hands

Oh goodie. The old "War for Oil" meme. My, my... has it been 15 minutes already? :rolleyes:

Frankly, I don't know what problem you're having understanding that I, personally, could give a rat's ass less if you smoke yourself blue... just so long as there are no larger societal consequences.

Sounds like social engineering to me. That's communistic rubish and we shouldn't stand for it in this country.

What a reach! You're more like Elastic-Girl than Spiderman. :lol:

I don't see how the expectation that a person take full responsibility for his choice to engage in the recreational use of mind-altering drugs is "social engineering". Your choice, your consequences. Not mine.

Hmmmm.... :eusa_eh: One might start to believe that it's not really about Liberty with some of you people, but rather entitlement... like maybe you should be able to lay around stoned all day and still collect welfare.

You know...........I like to go and smoke with friends on occasion.

I also bicycle, and currently am getting ready for 24 hours in the Canyon. It's a 24 hour bicycle race.

I also invent things and write. I don't live on welfare, I currently live on my pension that I receive from the US Government for 20 years of military service, that covers 26 different countries and 4 war zones.

What do you do again Smurfette 76?

I also bicycle, and currently am getting ready for 24 hours in the Canyon. It's a 24 hour bicycle race.

I also invent things and write. I don't live on welfare, I currently live on my pension that I receive from the US Government for 20 years of military service, that covers 26 different countries and 4 war zones.

What's the problem then? Your pension isn't welfare, is it? It's earned compensation.
Or do you think that we have an obligation as taxpayers to suffer fools gladly? :eusa_eh:

Given the fact that smoking dope is currently illegal, your choice to do so is irrational. Foolish even. But, if we were to change the law, I still don't see why your choice to use a mind-altering drug would oblige me, or anyone else, to put up with any hazard you might present or to pay for your welfare and upkeep. Particularly not, given the fact that we could easily demand personal responsibility in advance of changing the law.

So it begs the question, are you confident enough in the inability of marijuana to effect your system while biking high next to the canyon? Are the other bikers going to be safe near you?

Given the fact that smoking dope is currently illegal, your choice to do so is irrational. Foolish even. But, if we were to change the law, I still don't see why your choice to use a mind-altering drug would oblige me, or anyone else, to put up with any hazard you might present or to pay for your welfare and upkeep. Particularly not, given the fact that we could easily demand personal responsibility in advance of changing the law.

Dude what the fuck are you even talking about?

Sorry folks, Tuba is a bit high right now. When he reunites with his surviving brain cells in the morning he'll have a better comprehesion of Murf76's post. That assumes he doesn't get arrested for possession, injuring himself or another and possibly forget to pick up his government check.

Sorry folks, Tuba is a bit high right now. When he reunites with his surviving brain cells in the morning he'll have a better comprehesion of Murf76's post. That assumes he doesn't get arrested for possession, injuring himself or another and possibly forget to pick up his government check.

I'm not sure what you're talking about douche. I don't smoke pot.

I'm not sure what you're talking about douche. I don't smoke pot.

Really? Now I'm worried. Brownies then?

douchey = new favorite word

or is it douchie?

pass the douchie to the left hand side...

How tragically sad. What are you guys trying to run away from? You'll never heal until you face the truth. Trying to distract yourself with drugs won't fix your problems.

How tragically sad. What are you guys trying to run away from? You'll never heal until you face the truth. Trying to distract yourself with drugs won't fix your problems.

Nobody's running from anything, Brigham. You and all of the other judgmental assholes here would understand that if you grew a pair and smoked some sensi.

Forum List

Back