Votes: 5 12.8%
  • At least once a year but not every month

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I have smoked it before, but not in the past year

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I have never touched the stuff

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:11

This isn't 1975, people. You can lose your homes, your jobs, and... your children, for fucking around with illegal drugs. You might not like the law. You might not agree with the law. But you're not immune to it.

What's more, unless you're growing your own, you're making a market for an underground industry responsible for death tolls in the tens of thousands. There is a REAL drug war in Mexico. It's not just meaningless jargon leftover from the Reagan years. People die. And the war is spilling over our southern border. This is not, as some claim, a "victimless" crime.

Now, personally, I don't have a problem with changing the law. That's fine by me. Just so long as employers aren't forced to take on stoners and tax dollars are assiduously withheld from their use and maintenance. As long as you're not bothering the rest of us... smoke yourselves blue for all I care.

But since I don't see a scenario in which employers and taxpayers would be fully protected... I doubt we'll see any changes in the law soon.

Hey stupid........quoting Bible verses as a way to justify not legalizing pot is a bad move.

Did you know that cannabis oil was one of the ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil of the Kings of Israel?

God's Chosen People (of which Yeshua was one, you know.....a Jew), used cannabis recreationally as well as medicinally. There is archaeological proof.

My point isn't about the Bible, stupid. Love the knee-jerk reaction though. :rolleyes:
My point is about behaving childishly.

Hey, I've got a fairly Libertarian view of pot-smoking. But... what that means essentially is that you can't be impeding upon the Liberty of others while you indulge in your own. If your use of an illegal substance drives a market that gets people killed, if employers and taxpayers aren't free to tell you to go stuff yourself for your poor choices... then we're not talking about something that doesn't impose a cost to others.

Either get it legalized and make sure it's no one else's problem... or grow the fuck up.

I fear you credit some of the members with more intellect than they are capable of.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

This isn't 1975, people. You can lose your homes, your jobs, and... your children, for fucking around with illegal drugs. You might not like the law. You might not agree with the law. But you're not immune to it.

What's more, unless you're growing your own, you're making a market for an underground industry responsible for death tolls in the tens of thousands. There is a REAL drug war in Mexico. It's not just meaningless jargon leftover from the Reagan years. People die. And the war is spilling over our southern border. This is not, as some claim, a "victimless" crime.

Now, personally, I don't have a problem with changing the law. That's fine by me. Just so long as employers aren't forced to take on stoners and tax dollars are assiduously withheld from their use and maintenance. As long as you're not bothering the rest of us... smoke yourselves blue for all I care.

But since I don't see a scenario in which employers and taxpayers would be fully protected... I doubt we'll see any changes in the law soon.

So we should not own diamonds, earn and have $, eat food or have guns because there is a market for them that causes wars where cartels seek to control a certain commodity?
Does not work that way. However, if we legalize ALL drugs, which 99% are legal now anyway, we would eliminate the middle man which is causing the border wars.

The fact I buy diamonds and folks kill over it is NOT my fault. Accordingly, your argument is without merit.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
So.........in other words.......you're fine with making it a problem for everyone who DOES smoke, just so that racist law can stay in place?

You are really a fucking 'tard. I'm ashamed to share the name Murphy with a young idiot.

How am I making your dope-smoking habit a problem for you??? :eusa_eh:
All I'm saying, is don't make it a fucking problem for me.

Oh... and how is it that drug laws are inherently "racist"? ...Or is that just your go-to insult when you don't have any valid point to make? :lol:

So we should not own diamonds, earn and have $, eat food or have guns because there is a market for them that causes wars where cartels seek to control a certain commodity?
Does not work that way. However, if we legalize ALL drugs, which 99% are legal now anyway, we would eliminate the middle man which is causing the border wars.

The fact I buy diamonds and folks kill over it is NOT my fault. Accordingly, your argument is without merit.

Bullshit. Utter codswallop. The relationship between illegal drug-trafficking and violent crime on the border couldn't be clearer. And... there's blood on your hands when you're smoking Mexican weed.

You have choices. You have a choice NOT to buy a diamond if you feel like the company that mined it and sold it behaved in ways that resulted in violence. You have a choice NOT to eat tuna that isn't "dolphin-safe". You have a choice NOT to buy an unregistered gun. You even have choices in where you work, what you earn, what you eat, and how you defend yourself from potential thieves.

As things stand today, the CHOICE to engage in illegal drug usage is an immature and childish one. It routinely costs people their homes and their families. It sometimes costs them their lives. And while I have ZERO problem with legalizing weed... I think it's only fair that the rest of us have a choice NOT to pay for your use of it.

I bought some brownies once. I think I got catnip. That is why I put down zero.

I got zero effect. I sometimes think the effect from somking the stuff is from the manner it is smoked. Half the effect must be from hypoxia.

I do not smoke, and neither does this officer :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU]YouTube - Police Officer steals Marijuana.[/ame]

That was frigging hilarious.

Hey stupid........quoting Bible verses as a way to justify not legalizing pot is a bad move.

Did you know that cannabis oil was one of the ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil of the Kings of Israel?

God's Chosen People (of which Yeshua was one, you know.....a Jew), used cannabis recreationally as well as medicinally. There is archaeological proof.

If god didn't want us to smoke pot, why did he create it. If god didn't want us to drink alcohol, why did god create yeast which produces alcohol from sugars?

Yes, bringing religious quotes into this is totally stupid

Depends on how well you are educated. Ignoring reality doesn't make you look like anything special. Christs clearly states a drunkard shall never enter the Kingdom of Heaven. This nation is between 70-80% Christian, whether or not you literalist, wannabe intellectuals like it or not. You can't deal with your audience. That means you lose.

Did you say "God made dirt and it don't hurt? Gues helock and arsenic don't either.:cuckoo:

In other words, you're over your head. Slink out the back door while you can. Religion is irrelevant to this topic. As presented in the OP, it's bullshit. You're a notch above that.

So.........in other words.......you're fine with making it a problem for everyone who DOES smoke, just so that racist law can stay in place?

You are really a fucking 'tard. I'm ashamed to share the name Murphy with a young idiot.

How am I making your dope-smoking habit a problem for you??? :eusa_eh:
All I'm saying, is don't make it a fucking problem for me.

Oh... and how is it that drug laws are inherently "racist"? ...Or is that just your go-to insult when you don't have any valid point to make? :lol:

Anslinger is the FBI man that made pot illegal. Why? Because he didn't like brown or black people who were the biggest consumers of cannabis in 1939, and to get them thrown in jail is why he picked that particular thing.

Might want to do some research Dolt76.

what the hell are you talking about, gunny. One of the most popular miracles performed by jesus was turning water into wine. The classic sacrament IS WINE, for christs sake.

and biker is correct on the hallucinogen found in the biblical anointing oil. demonizing weed is just retarded and muting the significance of historic uses of such substances is just silly. including those found in the bible.

Hey Dr Gregg, this is an opinion forum. Of course there are judgements. I gave some suggestions about the purpose and some alternate uses of a person's time. Your the one who made a judgement. We know which part an individual's anatomy you most act like.

P.S. If you feel judged, I would guess your own guilt is at work.

Hey Dr Gregg, this is an opinion forum. Of course there are judgements. I gave some suggestions about the purpose and some alternate uses of a person's time. Your the one who made a judgement. We know which part an individual's anatomy you most act like.

P.S. If you feel judged, I would guess your own guilt is at work.

No, just pointing what a dumb, judgemental asshole you are

Somebody does this, that mean they must be like this. Somebody smokes pot, they must be a loser. Epitome of a closed mind.

But this comes from the idiot who doesn't even know what opinion is, regularly thinks opinion=facts, and also thinks pissing on someone is free speech.

Last edited:
What does it matter what your peers here are doing or not doing? You should be smart enough to decide that it is not good for you. When you choose to do something that is not good for you over being bored, you need to develop better activities.

Judgmental asshole #2:clap2:

Vying to be be Board Dork #1. :cuckoo:

:lol:It's amazing you continually go around with these retarded snibes, contradictory posts, and think you are so smart. It's so comical. How the fuck you became a admin of a forum is beyond me. must of sucked some dick to get it

Rather be a dork than a foaming at the mouth, disrespectful,close minded asshole like yourself.

Last edited:
Anslinger is the FBI man that made pot illegal. Why? Because he didn't like brown or black people who were the biggest consumers of cannabis in 1939, and to get them thrown in jail is why he picked that particular thing.

Might want to do some research Dolt76.

Irrelevant. The only way you could stand on marijuana laws as being "racist" today, is if the law wasn't applied evenly to all races.

Frankly, I don't know what problem you're having understanding that I, personally, could give a rat's ass less if you smoke yourself blue... just so long as there are no larger societal consequences. Fact is, it would be a GREAT thing IMO to take the profit-motive away from drug-runners. The border would likely quiet right down. Mexico might make a little headway in restoring law and order. Lives would be saved.

But... that doesn't mean that I should have to pay a single dime toward the social welfare of potheads, or that employers should be forced to put up with them. Solve THAT problem, and you can sign me up in support of legalization. I don't CARE if you folks live stoned under an underpass just so long as you're not fucking me out of my tax dollars or putting my family at risk.

Bullshit. Utter codswallop. The relationship between illegal drug-trafficking and violent crime on the border couldn't be clearer. And... there's blood on your hands when you're smoking Mexican weed.

You have choices. You have a choice NOT to buy a diamond if you feel like the company that mined it and sold it behaved in ways that resulted in violence. You have a choice NOT to eat tuna that isn't "dolphin-safe". You have a choice NOT to buy an unregistered gun. You even have choices in where you work, what you earn, what you eat, and how you defend yourself from potential thieves.

As things stand today, the CHOICE to engage in illegal drug usage is an immature and childish one. It routinely costs people their homes and their families. It sometimes costs them their lives. And while I have ZERO problem with legalizing weed... I think it's only fair that the rest of us have a choice NOT to pay for your use of it.

Under your theory you should not have to pay for auto insurance, medical costs for tobacco users or any other insurance where there may be fraud or something that you choose not to like. Your argument is off the wall to say the least.
The ILLEGALITY of the commodity causes the drug wars.
American tobacco companies fill ships to smuggle cigarrettes to avoid taxes worldwide. They know it and know where it is going and know it is being smuggled when they fill the ships. This causes many deaths a year world wide.
Is it the fault of the folks buying the cigarretes in south America, Asia and all of the other countries on other continents or is the fault of the laws that tax the providers of the drug,illegal tobacco being smuggled into the country?
As my defensive position coach always said "You have it ass backerds"

Under your theory you should not have to pay for auto insurance, medical costs for tobacco users or any other insurance where there may be fraud or something that you choose not to like. Your argument is off the wall to say the least.
The ILLEGALITY of the commodity causes the drug wars.
American tobacco companies fill ships to smuggle cigarrettes to avoid taxes worldwide. They know it and know where it is going and know it is being smuggled when they fill the ships. This causes many deaths a year world wide.
Is it the fault of the folks buying the cigarretes in south America, Asia and all of the other countries on other continents or is the fault of the laws that tax the providers of the drug,illegal tobacco being smuggled into the country?
As my defensive position coach always said "You have it ass backerds"

Auto insurance is to deal with ACCIDENTS, not deliberate choices. And as far as tobacco and alcohol and other legal health hazards... well... DUH! :rolleyes:

Here, you'd have an opportunity going in, before legalization, to fully delineate what the choice to use a mind-altering substance would entail. ie. You might not be employable in your field of choice and you wouldn't be qualified for taxpayer dollars if you fall on your face through your own willful stupidity. You get caught being high while you're in a position of social responsibility, like driving a truck or baby-sitting, and you go to jail, just like you would if you were drunk.

Easy enough. You guys just aren't selling it right. If you were willing to take responsibility along with your liberty... you'd probably be legally high right now. :lol:

Irrelevant. The only way you could stand on marijuana laws as being "racist" today, is if the law wasn't applied evenly to all races.

It is applied differently based on your ability to afford a lawyer that is buddies with the DA. More often than not this fucks blacks over, but it also fucks over poor white folks.

Sounds like a great argument for legalization. :clap2:

P.S. - if you use gasoline, diesel, or plastic, you've got blood on your hands

Frankly, I don't know what problem you're having understanding that I, personally, could give a rat's ass less if you smoke yourself blue... just so long as there are no larger societal consequences.

Sounds like social engineering to me. That's communistic rubish and we shouldn't stand for it in this country.

Forum List

Back