Zone1 How often do you pray?

Oh yeah I forgot to put what I pray for. Mostly just blessings for friends and family.

I pray the Lord’s Prayer when I need humility.

I really like the serenity prayer when things aren't really going great in my life and I already know for a fact that there isn't anything that I can do about them.

It was “The Way” Jesus taught us to pray.

It shows us the purpose of prayer and the attitude he intended for us to possess.

Some people think praying is only for medical purposes. That’s fear based and greed based prayer. It always bothered me. 98% of prayer requests are antiJesus prayers. I’d love to find a church that didn’t demonstrate this blatant hatred for Jesus with their blasphemous traditions of fear and greed.

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Praise to God

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Accepting God’s will.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.

Pray for your daily needs only.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

Be both giving and receiving of forgiveness.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:

Interesting right here. God leads us into temptation but we can remind Him we don’t want that.

For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever.

More praise to God as a reminder.

Amen.

Accepting the outcome of your petition to God.

It’s the Christian way to pray. It isn’t all greedy and retarded. Humans are greedy and retarded. We all get that way. The Lord’s Prayer lacks greed and retardation. Why do you have such a problem with the teachings of Christ? Do you have a superior religion that isn’t so backwards and stupid? Jesus wasn’t all that dumb you know. He has like 2 billion followers.

It was “The Way” Jesus taught us to pray.

It shows us the purpose of prayer and the attitude he intended for us to possess.

Some people think praying is only for medical purposes. That’s fear based and greed based prayer. It always bothered me. 98% of prayer requests are antiJesus prayers. I’d love to find a church that didn’t demonstrate this blatant hatred for Jesus with their blasphemous traditions of fear and greed.
Jesus taught a lot of things. I don't see you doing those. Besides you don't really believe any of it so it seems more like just good fun for you which would probably counteract the benefit of prayer for you which is to alter the fabric of YOUR identity.

It’s the Christian way to pray. It isn’t all greedy and retarded. Humans are greedy and retarded. We all get that way. The Lord’s Prayer lacks greed and retardation. Why do you have such a problem with the teachings of Christ? Do you have a superior religion that isn’t so backwards and stupid? Jesus wasn’t all that dumb you know. He has like 2 billion followers.
Laughing leads to crying.

I meditate daily to provide clarity. No need to ask anyone for anything

Forum List

Back