How much of Trump's adoration is based on pure celebrity?

So............WTF are you doing here?
Pointing out the absurdity of posters simultaneously complaining about how TRUMP! getting attention AND racing into every thread about Quid Pro Joe's failures with shrieks of, "But TRUMP!, but TRUMP!", as if they're somehow significant to Quid Pro's problems. Oh, and being amused by it all.

How much of Trump's adoration is based on pure celebrity?​

Sure..........It shows, they only came there to criticize him.

Yay, you found an idiot. Does a YouTube video of a teacher leading school children in chants about Obama mean there's a cult worshipping Obama? How far are you willing to stretch that particular rubber band before it breaks and snaps you right in the face?
Sure beats the other senile old man who occupied the office before him.
Which is a particularly weak deflection attempt that does nothing to diminish Quid Pro's mental issues. You didn't even attempt to make it relevant, just regurgitated what had already stained your underwear with a different person in mind. Really lame.
You got that right.

www.businessinsider.com › trump-suggests-infectingTrump Suggesting Injecting Disinfectant: Video, Transcript

President Trump mused that bringing "light" inside the body or even injecting people's lungs with disinfectants should be investigated as coronavirus treatments, but injecting oneself with...

View attachment 828374
Yup, further impeachments will become easier and more plentiful, thanks to the democrats incessant and irrational need to damage TRUMP! or forever feel unfulfilled in life.

Pointing out the absurdity of posters simultaneously complaining about how TRUMP! getting attention AND racing into every thread about Quid Pro Joe's failures with shrieks of, "But TRUMP!, but TRUMP!", as if they're somehow significant to Quid Pro's problems. Oh, and being amused by it all.
As YOU exclaim ..............'Quid Pro Joe's failures"?
Like I stated.........WTF are you doing here?
Yay, you found an idiot. Does a YouTube video of a teacher leading school children in chants about Obama mean there's a cult worshipping Obama? How far are you willing to stretch that particular rubber band before it breaks and snaps you right in the face?

Which is a particularly weak deflection attempt that does nothing to diminish Quid Pro's mental issues. You didn't even attempt to make it relevant, just regurgitated what had already stained your underwear with a different person in mind. Really lame.

Yup, further impeachments will become easier and more plentiful, thanks to the democrats incessant and irrational need to damage TRUMP! or forever feel unfulfilled in life.
IMPEACH Biden.........Bring it...............DUMBASS.

We know that anything critical said of Donald Trump will be met with screams of TDS! so that the question will be avoided, and that's fine. For the rest of us:

America is clearly a celebrity-driven country. We know that people like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian and zillions of YouTubers and TickTockers and InstaGrammers have achieved great wealth and fame and wide acceptance while demonstrating essentially zero actual talent, zero intellect, and zero actual utility. And importantly, some of these people are essentially playing "the bad guy", an anti-hero who people love because their behaviors are anti-social and negative.

This is a terribly shallow way to achieve success, but it sure does work. In America.

At the same time, there is a significant percentage percentage of this country which, literally, loves him. This appears to be a real love, a personal adoration, something that is deep and emotional and real. He's a part of their lives that appears to be at least as important to them as their family and their religion. And while anyone who can't understand this is attacked, it's still fair to wonder about it.

So here's my question: Surely there is an element of celebrity in this adoration. To what degree does celebrity play in this intense love for such a person? Is he the anti-hero, like a pro wrestling star? And not coincidentally, he has "performed" at pro wrestling events. Thoughts?
So here is my question. Why are you obsessed with Trump? Shouldn't you be concerned about a failing country run by criminals? Hack city.

So here is my question. Why are you obsessed with Trump? Shouldn't you be concerned about a failing country run by criminals? Hack city.
I'm very concerned about Trumpism from a sociological and cultural perspective, and what it means about my country.

I don't expect you to ever understand that. I expect you to just keep launching personal insults. But you asked and I answered.

You're welcome.

I'm very concerned about Trumpism from a sociological and cultural perspective, and what it means about my country.

I don't expect you to ever understand that. I expect you to just keep launching personal insults. But you asked and I answered.

You're welcome.
You are a phony which is why I call you out for your Trump hater posts. You never have a cogent response, just "funny" ratings.

You're welcome.
Hack is not an insult, it is a fact. And do not expect anyone to believe you give one shit about this country or its citizens.

You're welcome.
You voted for Biden so sit down, and shut the hell up, Biden is a puppet so you actually voted for Obama, again most likely, and you will vote for him again if Joe gets the nomination. Personal insults you laughing at you calling yourself anything but a commie

Keep talking commie
z2ZqIdK.jpg

WTF?

www.huffpost.com › entry › biden-maui-wildfiresGOPers Rip Biden's Maui Wildfire Response. They All Opposed ...

Aug 23, 2023 · President Joe Biden is embraced by Hawaii Governor Josh Green after delivering remarks as he visits an area devastated by wildfires in Lahaina, Hawaii on Aug. 21. MANDEL NGAN

House Republicans have been criticizing President Joe Biden’s response to the wildfires in Maui, saying that he’s not providing enough federal resources and is instead too focused on supporting Ukraine in its war against Russia.

“FEMA is underfunded by $4 BILLION, Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA) is only funded $1 per Georgian, Hawaii’s Lahaina is in desperate need of help from devastating fire killing 50+ people, and America is broke,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted earlier this month, just after the Maui wildfires took hold.

Why didn't MTG whine about Walmart's lack of response?
Walmart didn't want Hawaiians to "succeed"?
Is there a point there somewhere are you sure what you are responding to!

Forum List

Back